Windows 10: HELP! I need an anser

Discus and support HELP! I need an anser in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; windows 10! My computer is saving my SVG file as an internet explorer doc. I can't use this in circuit design space. what can I do?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by OGeneJacobs, May 22, 2019.

1. HELP! I need an anser

windows 10! My computer is saving my SVG file as an internet explorer doc. I can't use this in circuit design space. what can I do?

:)

OGeneJacobs, May 22, 2019

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, May 22, 2019
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, May 22, 2019
  4. jmcslob Win User

HELP! I need an anser

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool HELP! I need an anser :cool:

jmcslob, May 22, 2019
Thema:

HELP! I need an anser

1. HELP! I need an anser - Similar Threads - HELP need anser

2. i need help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i need help: So basically i installed windows 10 1 year ago and it was pretty good but from then i had no sound my motherboard only supports windows 7 and i cant get back to it.I really tried everything to get back on windows 7 but it didnt work.I tried going to device manager updating...
  3. i need help

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    i need help: So basically i installed windows 10 1 year ago and it was pretty good but from then i had no sound my motherboard only supports windows 7 and i cant get back to it.I really tried everything to get back on windows 7 but it didnt work.I tried going to device manager updating...
  4. I need Help.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need Help.: Recently I changed My windows 11 pro product key. After that I can't ust 3D viewer properly. When I open a 3D file from a floder a window No such interface supported is appearing. Please help me fixing this problem. Thank you...
  5. I Need Help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I Need Help: I have been dealing with countless blue screens on my pc, I have all my driver's up to date and the latest version of Windows, A side note when I bump into my PC it also crashes, can anyone help? submitted by /u/drewfan124 [link] [comments]...
  6. I need help.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I need help.: Teredo is unable to qualify and server connectivity is blocked. I am pc, and I tried every method I think i'm extremely tired If anyone could help i'd appreacite it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help/b49681fa-1c54-4213-b852-f3157f5c0715
  7. I need help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I need help: Im going to build a pc and im gonna download windows 10 from free from microsoft's own website. So i was asking that can i get the world,powerpoint and others for free ? submitted by /u/bruhburger89 [link] [comments]...
  8. i need help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i need help: so I was using fresh paint I took a pic and imported it but I forgot I had already drew something but when I tried to erase it erased my pic instead. Fresh paint I got one thing to say shame on you...
  9. I need help!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I need help!: so basically i installed a few updates on my win 10 pc, and sometimes it says something about storage, and when i tried pulling out the cable and back in, i started the computer and, it just kept switching between the display port and hdmi with nothing actually showing on the...
  10. I need help

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I need help: So basically I wanted to download Netflix on my computer and I did so through the micro soft store. I had to use a Microsoft account so I used my sons xbox account which has parental controls but I no longer have access to the parent account because It was an old work email I...