Windows 10: Help, I need help im scared

Discus and support Help, I need help im scared in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Help some music is playing i dont whats happening please help me[ATTACH]... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Anonymous344g, Sep 7, 2019.

1. Help, I need help im scared

Help some music is playing i dont whats happening please help me Help, I need help im scared 36bb396b-3746-41fc-8af3-edcb7a18f6f5?upload=true.png

:)

Anonymous344g, Sep 7, 2019

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Sep 7, 2019
  3. drdeathx Win User
    Help choosing a new case

Don't really know how to help you. You are being vague. Here is what I would do. Choosing a case is aesthetics first. Shop NewEgg and list the cases you like and list them. Members will suggest the best choice from your selections.

drdeathx, Sep 7, 2019
  4. Help, I need help im scared

IM problem .. help !!!!!!!!!!

I use pidgin which is third party, i think pecan becomes integrated. Go to settings, VoIP and IM accounts, 'new', and see if it's listed there. If so, enter the details and see if it helps

richwhite---01, Sep 7, 2019
Thema:

Help, I need help im scared

1. Help, I need help im scared - Similar Threads - Help need help

2. I NEED HELP IM STUCK

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I NEED HELP IM STUCK: I recently downloaded a game overnight and woke up the next morning, switched on my monitor and restarted my pc.My pc booted normal until it got to the gigabyte loading screen, spinning circles froze and I thought ok let me hard reset the pc, booted to the same gigabyte menu...
  3. I NEED HELP IM STUCK

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I NEED HELP IM STUCK: I recently downloaded a game overnight and woke up the next morning, switched on my monitor and restarted my pc.My pc booted normal until it got to the gigabyte loading screen, spinning circles froze and I thought ok let me hard reset the pc, booted to the same gigabyte menu...
  4. I NEED HELP IM STUCK

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. im scared i might have a virus

in Windows 10 Gaming
    im scared i might have a virus: i searched online it said i might have a virus because when i open my laptop cmd prompt opens 2-3 times then automatically closes itself quickly https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-scared-i-might-have-a-virus/b88a0dba-57bc-4408-beb5-dd6121dbc183
  6. im scared i might have a virus

in Windows 10 Customization
    im scared i might have a virus: i searched online it said i might have a virus because when i open my laptop cmd prompt opens 2-3 times then automatically closes itself quickly https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-scared-i-might-have-a-virus/b88a0dba-57bc-4408-beb5-dd6121dbc183
  7. Im really scared idk if i should be

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Im really scared idk if i should be: i got the your pc ran into a problem and it needs to restart it happened only once yesterday and didnt happen again should i worry or not please let me know thank you in advance submitted by /u/DEATH_LFY [link] [comments]...
  8. Please help i just got this new laptop and this happends continuesly im scared

Please help i just got this new laptop and this happends continuesly im scared: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/stfv_123 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/m2wl0h/please_help_i_just_got_this_new_laptop_and_this/
  9. Bluetooth help me I am scared

Bluetooth help me I am scared: I am trying to add my controller to Bluetooth, but when I click on add Bluetooth or other devices nothing happens. I also can’t click on the sound icon on my task bar. submitted by /u/Ilovepewdiepie12345 [link] [comments]...
  10. Im scared of having RATs

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Im scared of having RATs: I noticed a lot of established tagged connections when i type netstat -ano in my cmd and im scared of one of them being a rat i need help asap. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-scared-of-having-rats/40c92c20-4ad7-43a6-ada1-b924e91eb900