Windows 10: HELP!!!! I need to recover data from lost partition after using system restore.

Discus and support HELP!!!! I need to recover data from lost partition after using system restore. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I am using a Surface Book 2. Recently, some problems occurred and I had to use the Surface recovery image from this link,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Trọng KhảiNguyễn, Apr 24, 2021.

1. HELP!!!! I need to recover data from lost partition after using system restore.

I am using a Surface Book 2. Recently, some problems occurred and I had to use the Surface recovery image from this link, https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/surface/creating-and-using-a-usb-recovery-drive-for-surface-677852e2-ed34-45cb-40ef-398fc7d62c07. I didn't notice that the recovery process would also restore default partitioning, so all my data on my second partition the logical disk was lost. Now the partition was merged into one big partition. Is it possible if I can restore the old partition? I've tried some recovery tools, like EaseUS, but it could not find any data from the old

:)

Trọng KhảiNguyễn, Apr 24, 2021
  2. Melvis Win User

How to recover files off a HDD from a deleted partition? help!!!

Thanks for your reply. I used my m8s program and it worked like a dream, recovered all the files and also deleted ones from yrs back, was amazed how well it did. Next step is i will use that Partition Table Doctor to recover the deleted partition. Thanks for the link *Toast :toast:

Melvis, Apr 24, 2021
  3. Recover data from a RAW partition

I think you should mention that which file system you used. As per of my experience I suggest you Remo Recover utility to recover data from old hard drive. I think it will be helpful for you.

RonaldMethew, Apr 24, 2021
  4. HELP!!!! I need to recover data from lost partition after using system restore.

How can i recover lost partition and data in it

Yes, Spapakons is right! Connect your hard drive as an external drive to another system and then utilize recovery application for recovering data from lost partition (Note: do not install the tool or any data in your hard drive as it may overwrite the data from lost partition). This recovery tool will be helpful in recovering lost partition in an easier way. http://kindro.com/software-for-parti...-in-windows-10

Sara Jones, Apr 24, 2021
Thema:

HELP!!!! I need to recover data from lost partition after using system restore.

1. HELP!!!! I need to recover data from lost partition after using system restore. - Similar Threads - HELP need recover

2. Help recovering lost windows partition.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help recovering lost windows partition.: I installed ubuntu on a laptop which was running windows 11. It has a 500 gb single nvme ssd. I shrink and created 30 gb of free space and installed ubuntu in it. But i cannot log into windows now windows partition is lost. I saw some videos created a windows installation usb...
  3. Help recovering lost windows partition.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help recovering lost windows partition.: I installed ubuntu on a laptop which was running windows 11. It has a 500 gb single nvme ssd. I shrink and created 30 gb of free space and installed ubuntu in it. But i cannot log into windows now windows partition is lost. I saw some videos created a windows installation usb...
  4. Lost partition - Need help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lost partition - Need help: Hello good people,I did a fresh Windows 11 installation and now I have a problem where my SSD is devided into 4 partitions but only 2 are in use.I was looking on Google for solution, but everything I found was connected to EaseUS program and they want me to pay for a plan...
  5. Lost partition - Need help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lost partition - Need help: Hello good people,I did a fresh Windows 11 installation and now I have a problem where my SSD is devided into 4 partitions but only 2 are in use.I was looking on Google for solution, but everything I found was connected to EaseUS program and they want me to pay for a plan...
  6. How to recover lost partition data

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to recover lost partition data: When I was trying to solve this:I do thisWhich deleted all my partition but I stopped here and do not install windows.Is there any way to recover my data or partition?It is very important for me.Please help anyone....
  7. Recovering Files From Lost Partition

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Recovering Files From Lost Partition: I forgot to backup my files before installing the windows multimedia tool to my external drive. I tried running recuva but it can't see the "lost partition" . My system sees my 930gb drive as 31.9gb and recuva only scans 31.9gb. Please help....
  8. Recover lost data after mishandling

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Recover lost data after mishandling: Hi everyone I'm looking for a free tool to retrieve data I lost after mishandling from my little cousin. He totally removed the only user installed (reset to factory value or maybe he formatted the disk I'm not sure) can anyone help please? submitted by /u/kheirus [link]...
  9. Recover lost partitions and data

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Recover lost partitions and data: I appreciate the help with this issue. I did something stupid, I freely admit that. Now I need help to fix the problem. My laptop running Windows 10 updated to the latest build and would not boot. I kept getting Missing boot manager missing. Eventually I removed the drive and...
  10. How can i recover lost partition and data in it

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How can i recover lost partition and data in it: I was running win 7 with 4 partitions , thought to upgrade to win 10. While installing it didn't allowed me to install. I thought i can run diskpart clean on one partition, selected one volume and ran clean command, but it still cleaned all the partitions. Long story short, I...