Windows 10: [HELP] I need to remove/edit an old post I posted here on the Microsoft Community forum...

Discus and support [HELP] I need to remove/edit an old post I posted here on the Microsoft Community forum... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; FAO the Microsoft Community official support staff, It has come to my attention that an old post of mine has a screenshot in it that contains some... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Yojax, Jan 31, 2021.

1. Yojax Win User

[HELP] I need to remove/edit an old post I posted here on the Microsoft Community forum...

FAO the Microsoft Community official support staff,

It has come to my attention that an old post of mine has a screenshot in it that contains some sensitive information that needs to be removed a photo of a teacher and some children. I need to remove the image, but the post is old and has been locked and so I cannot edit it myself.

Can one of the support staff here on the forum please advise.

Thank you.

:)

Yojax, Jan 31, 2021
  2. Peer_Sam Win User

How to edit my post in Microsoft community

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

This can happen due to network connectivity or browser related issues. I would suggest to try editing your post after refreshing the web page.

If the issue persists, you may try using a different web browser or inPrivate browsing.

Open a web browser and press Ctrl+Shift+P keys simultaneously to open an Inprivate browsing session, Log into Answers.Microsoft.com and try editing your post.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Peer Samie

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Peer_Sam, Jan 31, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    Product support forum changes on Microsoft Community

Source: Product support forum changes on Microsoft Community - Microsoft Community

*Arrow Windows 7 Help Forums

*Arrow Windows 8 Help Forums

*Arrow Windows 10 Help Forums

Brink, Jan 31, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

[HELP] I need to remove/edit an old post I posted here on the Microsoft Community forum...

Product support forum changes on Microsoft Community

Source: Product support forum changes on Microsoft Community - Microsoft Community

*Arrow Windows 7 Help Forums

*Arrow Windows 8 Help Forums

*Arrow Windows 10 Help Forums

Brink, Jan 31, 2021
Thema:

1. [HELP] I need to remove/edit an old post I posted here on the Microsoft Community forum... - Similar Threads - HELP need remove

2. I need help with Microsoft Start Community Forums

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need help with Microsoft Start Community Forums: I am being told that I am violating the guidelines of the Microsoft Start Community forums. When I check I find that I am not. What the hell is the problem? Are you people using an algorithm for your moderator?* Moved from Community Center...
  3. How to post a question in the gmail community forum

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to post a question in the gmail community forum: I need to take my PC into Best Buy for repairs, so for a whlle I'll need to post questions about gmail at that forum,. This is the proverbial catch-22, Task ask A requires task B which requires Task A, which requires...Thanks for your help.Phillip aka SweetTasha...
  4. How to post a question in the gmail community forum

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to post a question in the gmail community forum: I need to take my PC into Best Buy for repairs, so for a whlle I'll need to post questions about gmail at that forum,. This is the proverbial catch-22, Task ask A requires task B which requires Task A, which requires...Thanks for your help.Phillip aka SweetTasha...
  5. How to post a question in the gmail community forum

6. Unable to Post Community in Microsoft Community

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to Post Community in Microsoft Community: Alright https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-post-community-in-microsoft-community/c8572ef4-8f86-4196-b4ee-6b9ca974bc6a
  7. Unable to Post Community in Microsoft Community

Unable to Post Community in Microsoft Community: Alright https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-post-community-in-microsoft-community/c8572ef4-8f86-4196-b4ee-6b9ca974bc6a
  8. I was able to post on HP Community forum but not now?

in Browsers and Email
    I was able to post on HP Community forum but not now?: I signed-in as Wigan and suddenly found that I could no longer post new threads. Each time I try I get the message You do not have sufficient privileges.. I tried several times over two days using Firefox and Vivaldi browsers. Rebooted the router. Created a new user account 1...
  9. How do I find my previous microsoft community forum posts?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I find my previous microsoft community forum posts?: How do I find my previous microsoft community forum posts? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-find-my-previous-microsoft-community/36bd9b05-9c7c-4d3e-a031-472c512faf06
  10. How to edit my post in Microsoft community

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to edit my post in Microsoft community: when I clicked on the edit option to edit a question I asked in this community nothing happened please advise ***Original title: edit ***...