Windows 10: (HELP) I need to remove ubuntu completely

Discus and support (HELP) I need to remove ubuntu completely in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So I am selling my laptop, and it has windows 10 and ubuntu dual booted. Many online tutorials say that I need to have a windows installation disk to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/LegendarySubha, Aug 5, 2020.

1. (HELP) I need to remove ubuntu completely

So I am selling my laptop, and it has windows 10 and ubuntu dual booted. Many online tutorials say that I need to have a windows installation disk to recover the Windows bootloader, else it will show an error. Problem is I don't have one since my laptop got pre-installed with windows 10. Any folks here can help me in removing ubuntu without so much of hassle?

submitted by /u/LegendarySubha
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/LegendarySubha, Aug 5, 2020

2. HELP! I need a way to remove DNS Unlocker!

Follow the steps here.
    How to remove "Ads by DNS Unlocker" Adware (Virus Help Guide)

If it is not listed in the Control Panel, or it can't be removed there, move

on to step 2. HitmanPro might not be needed.

Bruce Hagen, Aug 5, 2020
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Aug 5, 2020
  4. scotinky Win User

(HELP) I need to remove ubuntu completely

Removing ubuntu from EFI File. rmdir /s ubuntu not working

Hello, hope someone can help. I am trying to remove ubuntu from the EFI file. I assigned the EFI file with the letter Z and have managed to list the directory. When I use the command
    PS Z:\EFI> rmdir /s ubuntu (to remove ubuntu from the directory)
    I get the following error "Remove-Item : A positional parameter cannot be found that accepts argument 'ubuntu' At line:1 char:1
    Invalid argument; (remove -item, ParameterBinding Exception
    Positional ParameterNot Found

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks

scotinky, Aug 5, 2020
Thema:

(HELP) I need to remove ubuntu completely

1. (HELP) I need to remove ubuntu completely - Similar Threads - HELP need remove

2. I need help with malware removal

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need help with malware removal: I have a trojan/Spyware on my laptop. I found it by accident when I was doing a clean up with glary utilities. I'd have never found it bc the Trojan is hidden and hides itself in a Sys file. Now I did a factory reset and just saw it's still there. I got an hp laptop.i ran now...
  3. i need help removing a file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i need help removing a file: it doesnt let me open or delete it, when i try to open it it pops up with "Windows cannot open the foler. Access to the Compressed zipped folder 'where its stored' is denied". and idk what to do, and ive tried going to properties and going to security and that doesnt work...
  4. Need help with completely removing linux stuffs on PC

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need help with completely removing linux stuffs on PC: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/notorious_kitten [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lfdzq0/need_help_with_completely_removing_linux_stuffs/
  5. Complete noob needs help

Complete noob needs help: I've just downloaded Apex Legends from Steam but it won't launch, error comes in saying "D3DCOMPILER_43.dll was not found" I did some digging and downloaded DirectX, but ANOTHER error pops up, this time it says: "Error creating process <C:\Users\[my...
  6. Help for removing ubuntu

Help for removing ubuntu: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/RkADER04 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k58zbh/help_for_removing_ubuntu/
  7. Removed Ubuntu

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Removed Ubuntu: I recently removed ubuntu 20.04 lts from my ASUS by just cleaning it out by using disk management and merged the leftover space with my E:\ drive but my bootloader still shows ubuntu and when I clicked on it showed me "grub>" why?...
  8. i need help removing this malware

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    i need help removing this malware: i downloaded a bitcoin wallet thing, and i uninstalled it, but then these showed up, and i cant get rid of them i allowed 1 "threat" because i thought it was a false positive now when i try to start actions agianst them, it flashes and they come back, i used defender offline...
  9. Need help removing Ubuntu

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Need help removing Ubuntu: Hi, My laptop was setup to dual boot with Ubuntu, I finally got another computer to run Ubuntu so I'd like to remove it from my laptop and use the space it's taking up. Anyone know how? 110600
  10. I Need Help Integrating Ubuntu 18.04 With Windows 10

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    I Need Help Integrating Ubuntu 18.04 With Windows 10: Hello All, I am not very familiar with Hyper V but I am trying to integrate the newest Insider's build of Windows 10 with the beta version of Ubuntu 18.04 that was released on March 8th. I have not been successful. Has anybody done this and can anybody give me some tips?...