Windows 10: [HELP] I removed all my Windows apps.

Discus and support [HELP] I removed all my Windows apps. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I was following a tutorial on a youtube for the FiveM problem. In the video he is going into the Win Powershell and types this: Get-Appxpackage... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/DrMengelle, Sep 7, 2020.

1. [HELP] I removed all my Windows apps.

I was following a tutorial on a youtube for the FiveM problem. In the video he is going into the Win Powershell and types this: Get-Appxpackage -Allusers | Remove-Appxpackage

After that i restarted my computer and i couldnt open the photo. The system said that i need a new app to istall so i can open a picture. Now none of the built in windows apps don't work and i cannot find them either. I tried a solution on MS page for ms store but it didn't help.

This is the video i followed: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U3dh3VwLpyo&t=45s

submitted by /u/DrMengelle
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/DrMengelle, Sep 7, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 7, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. [HELP] I removed all my Windows apps. :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Sep 7, 2020
  4. Clark Ari Win User

[HELP] I removed all my Windows apps.

removed apps

Hi Marianne,

One way on how to reinstall apps is by downloading it from Windows
    Store. To isolate your query about reinstalling apps, we just have a few questions:

• Are you referring to the apps that have been downloaded from Windows Store? If so, what are the apps that have been removed from your device?
    • How the apps got removed from your device?

Meanwhile, if you're trying to reinstall apps that have been downloaded from
    Windows
    Store, we suggest that you follow these steps:

• Click Start, type Store, then press
      Enter
    • On the search bar, type in the name of the app you wish to reinstall, then press
      Enter.
    • Click Free or Buy and wait for the program to install.

Please post back with the result for further assistance.

Clark Ari, Sep 7, 2020
Thema:

[HELP] I removed all my Windows apps.

1. [HELP] I removed all my Windows apps. - Similar Threads - HELP removed apps

2. I need all my removed apps restored

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I need all my removed apps restored: I need all my removed apps restored. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-all-my-removed-apps-restored/5f472687-ea6a-4277-b61b-051d084fc8c7
  3. Is there a way to reset windows without removing all my apps

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there a way to reset windows without removing all my apps: Recently my pc has been very slow and the graphics have been glitching. I have done virus scans from multiple scanners and all cane up with nothing so I assume it’s a problem with windows itself, I don’t have any backups of my stuff but is there a way to reset without...
  4. Remove all xbox apps from my windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Remove all xbox apps from my windows 10: I would like to uninstall / remove all the xbox programs / apps from my windows 10 pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-all-xbox-apps-from-my-windows-10/fc273eec-14c4-4489-9d17-119d66432ad7
  5. Remove All Windows 10 Apps But Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Remove All Windows 10 Apps But Store: Howdy, Recently I had something similar but the solution and other ones I searched are not working all... Running the following code in a Windows 10 Enterprose 1803 clean install x64 with: Set-ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted = True Inside a Admin PowerShell Window will always...
  6. Remove All Windows 10 Apps But Store

in Windows 10 Support
    Remove All Windows 10 Apps But Store: Howdy, Recently I had something similar but the solution and other ones I searched are not working all... Running the following code in a Windows 10 Enterprose 1803 clean install x64 with: Set-ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted = True Inside a Admin PowerShell Window will always...
  7. Remove and Replace all Windows 10 Apps

Remove and Replace all Windows 10 Apps: This works as I have tried it. Just open Windows Power Shell and run it as an Admin then enter one or all of the entries below except the last one: Code: Get-AppxPackage *3dbuilder* | Remove-AppxPackage Get-AppxPackage *windowsalarms* | Remove-AppxPackage...
  8. permanently remove ALL apps?

permanently remove ALL apps?: Hi guys, So I'm trying to remove the built in apps, but I have a few stubborn apps that just stays... *Mad Candy Crush Saga, Candy Crush Soda Saga, Twitter, Flipboard, Adobe Photoshop Express and MineCraft Here is what I tried so far: Get-AppXPackage | where-object...
  9. Remove/Hide Apps in "All Apps"

Remove/Hide Apps in "All Apps": Hello together, I am new here and I can't find my Question answered for the last three Days now.... I wish to remove from "All Apps" some Programs. I do not wish to uninstall them, but just to remove them from that list. I found that I can add here...
  10. All Apps menu - Can I remove the Alphabet?

in Windows 10 Support
    All Apps menu - Can I remove the Alphabet?: I came from Windows 7 like yesterday and upgraded to Windows 10 last night. I absolutely hate the All Apps menu, and don't see a way to change it much. Is there a way to simply remove the Alphabet letters from the All apps menu? I don't really need my apps categorized by...