Windows 10: Help- I require permissions on a laptop I am admin to?

Discus and support Help- I require permissions on a laptop I am admin to? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, I'm trying to delete some files but am having no luck. Each time I try to delete I get stonewalled with a pop-up saying I need permission from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by CreationMonster, Oct 18, 2020.

1. Help- I require permissions on a laptop I am admin to?

Hi, I'm trying to delete some files but am having no luck. Each time I try to delete I get stonewalled with a pop-up saying I need permission from DESKTOP-URLGI2I\my name and it does not give me an option to type in a password. I tried typing this in to the window url and I get redirected to the internet. So 1 how do I locate this nonsense and 2 how do I give myself permissions to do ****?

:)

CreationMonster, Oct 18, 2020
  2. dalchina Win User

A required privilege is not held by the client // help please

Hi, suggest you try Tweaking.com's cautious repair tool, observing the cautious steps, and apply only the relevant fixes for permissions.

dalchina, Oct 18, 2020
  3. No admin permissions

My apologies here it is again in a nutshell : I am admin. it is my pc but I cannot do the simplest things, like run clean master or advanced system care.this because permissions are required, which all lead back to cmd prompt run as administrator scenario
    The laptop does not recognize me as admin, requiring another password-which I do know but it has expired , something I have never heard of before.No alternative to this is offered in order to change the expired password or user on the screen

survivor51, Oct 18, 2020
  4. Namslas90 Win User

Help- I require permissions on a laptop I am admin to?

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Oct 18, 2020
Thema:

Help- I require permissions on a laptop I am admin to?

1. Help- I require permissions on a laptop I am admin to? - Similar Threads - Help require permissions

2. trying to delete files but need admin permission. I AM ADMIN!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    trying to delete files but need admin permission. I AM ADMIN!: I'm trying to declutter my desktop but when I try yo delete some old PDFs, I get a message that I need <machinename> administrator permission. I AM administrator on my machine!, but I can't delete anything. I have tried creating another user with administrator permissions and...
  3. trying to delete files but need admin permission. I AM ADMIN!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    trying to delete files but need admin permission. I AM ADMIN!: I'm trying to declutter my desktop but when I try yo delete some old PDFs, I get a message that I need <machinename> administrator permission. I AM administrator on my machine!, but I can't delete anything. I have tried creating another user with administrator permissions and...
  4. trying to delete files but need admin permission. I AM ADMIN!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Do I Require Admin Permissions on Windows to Delete a Browser Application?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Do I Require Admin Permissions on Windows to Delete a Browser Application?: I am curious, so please indulge me here. Do I require admin permissions to delete a browser? I don't own this computer and it just so happens that I have installed my own browser on it for temporary purposes. Would I require administration permissions to delete said browser...
  6. Do I Require Admin Permissions on Windows to Delete a Browser Application?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Do I Require Admin Permissions on Windows to Delete a Browser Application?: I am curious, so please indulge me here. Do I require admin permissions to delete a browser? I don't own this computer and it just so happens that I have installed my own browser on it for temporary purposes. Would I require administration permissions to delete said browser...
  7. Do I Require Admin Permissions on Windows to Delete a Browser Application?

8. I need the admins permission to change the time zone but I AM the admin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need the admins permission to change the time zone but I AM the admin: For some odd reason I am unable make changes to my new HP like change the time zone despite being the admin and is very frustrating, I've checked multiple times and I'm still the one and only admin but I still can't access certain things....
  9. I need the admins permission to change the time zone but I AM the admin

I need the admins permission to change the time zone but I AM the admin: For some odd reason I am unable make changes to my new HP like change the time zone despite being the admin and is very frustrating, I've checked multiple times and I'm still the one and only admin but I still can't access certain things....
  10. Google Earth won't install - admin privileges required (I am admin)

Google Earth won't install - admin privileges required (I am admin): Frustrated with admin rights - Please help me. Just purchased new PC - HP Pavilion desktop and upgraded to Windows 10 during installation. I've downloaded Google Chrome as my default search engine with no issues. I've attempted several times to download Google Earth....