Windows 10: Help.. i tried many ways to get into microsoft store on my windows 10

Discus and support Help.. i tried many ways to get into microsoft store on my windows 10 in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; so after tried many solution im narrowed down to a possible corrupt file that makes me unable to fix or do anything about it.. i got somewhat another... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Trytomiss2, Jul 10, 2020.

1. Help.. i tried many ways to get into microsoft store on my windows 10

so after tried many solution im narrowed down to a possible corrupt file that makes me unable to fix or do anything about it..

i got somewhat another solution yet this part is broken as i open the link it does nothing
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-ph/help/17588/windows-fix-problems-that-block-programs-being-installed-or-removed
    the link above came from this thread
    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...-install/6edde428-2da9-4098-84dd-fb7c2a2f277f

so i cant download the thing that removes the corrupt file..

"also microsoft store isnt the only thing broke from windows10.. it came along with calculator, and prob 20 more maybe even 30 and those wont even open up or run

"all of these apps do work before

:)

Trytomiss2, Jul 10, 2020

2. Cannot open store and other apps like many others. I tried in many different ways but it did not work

Thanks for your kind answer. I tried the troubleshooter a while ago.

I log in with my Microsoft account.

There was an update before I realized the issue.

As I was saying many people had the same question and I tried several steps.

Initially, for several times, I tried to reinstall the apps with Powershell (used as an administrator) as suggested by many on this community.

The last thing I tried was to uninstall the store and reinstall it. It was not successful either.

I guess that the store is part of Windows10 itself otherwise I do not understand why there is not a way to unistall it and reinstall it.

The store, mail, people and a few others do not work.

I have office and I am using that.

Unless is something extremely easy I am not trying to solve the problem; I will wait for something similar to the virus removal tool that I can run once and it is done.

Thanks again.

FabLeonardi, Jul 10, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Jul 10, 2020
  4. Nordic Win User

Help.. i tried many ways to get into microsoft store on my windows 10

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Jul 10, 2020
Thema:

Help.. i tried many ways to get into microsoft store on my windows 10

1. Help.. i tried many ways to get into microsoft store on my windows 10 - Similar Threads - Help tried many

2. Is there a way to get my disc game with a code on Microsoft store.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a way to get my disc game with a code on Microsoft store.: I have a disc version for Operation Flashpoint Red River. I have the product key In the box that says Live Access Code. The disc will not install properly. How can I get the game to work again?It worked on my Win 7 PC not anymore. And also on my Win 8 and 10 but not anymore....
  3. Is there a way to get my disc game with a code on Microsoft store.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there a way to get my disc game with a code on Microsoft store.: I have a disc version for Operation Flashpoint Red River. I have the product key In the box that says Live Access Code. The disc will not install properly. How can I get the game to work again?It worked on my Win 7 PC not anymore. And also on my Win 8 and 10 but not anymore....
  4. Microsoft Store not opening even after trying many solutions.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store not opening even after trying many solutions.: The 'Microsoft Store' app is not opening whatsoever. I need a solution for this urgently and provide a solution; I've tried many such as updating and clearing the cache, etc. But none of them worked. So please try and help me ASAP. I have a Lenovo laptop, Windows 11, 64-bit,...
  5. Microsoft Store not opening even after trying many solutions.

Microsoft Store not opening even after trying many solutions.: The 'Microsoft Store' app is not opening whatsoever. I need a solution for this urgently and provide a solution; I've tried many such as updating and clearing the cache, etc. But none of them worked. So please try and help me ASAP. I have a Lenovo laptop, Windows 11, 64-bit,...
  6. Microsoft Store And Windows Update Errors.. My last way to find Help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store And Windows Update Errors.. My last way to find Help: Hello,I have came here as a last resort, this happened after I flushed my DNS to try and fix the Rockstar Game's services launcher, website, which affected me being Unable to update my windows 11 and Microsoft Store Apps.Description of what and how it happened: I had to flush...
  7. Microsoft Store And Windows Update Errors.. My last way to find Help

Microsoft Store And Windows Update Errors.. My last way to find Help: Hello,I have came here as a last resort, this happened after I flushed my DNS to try and fix the Rockstar Game's services launcher, website, which affected me being Unable to update my windows 11 and Microsoft Store Apps.Description of what and how it happened: I had to flush...
  8. unable to update or install apps via Microsoft Store, please help, i have tried many tips...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unable to update or install apps via Microsoft Store, please help, i have tried many tips...: unable to update or install apps via Microsoft Store, please help, i have tried many tips and process as suggested by youtubers, please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-update-or-install-apps-via-microsoft/2648550a-d170-4497-a5c2-f7205388e8a2
  9. unable to update or install apps via Microsoft Store, please help, i have tried many tips...

unable to update or install apps via Microsoft Store, please help, i have tried many tips...: unable to update or install apps via Microsoft Store, please help, i have tried many tips and process as suggested by youtubers, please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-update-or-install-apps-via-microsoft/2648550a-d170-4497-a5c2-f7205388e8a2
  10. Microsoft Store won't download anything, and I've tried so many solutions! HELP!

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store won't download anything, and I've tried so many solutions! HELP!: The Xbox app was playing up, so I uninstalled it, and now the system is not even downloading anything from the Microsoft Store.I've tried using the Troubleshooter, I've tried using WSreset to reset the Store it just hung forever, I've tried Powershell command that frequently...