Windows 10: Help! I turned my Laptop out of safe mode but yet it still says its in safe mode

Discus and support Help! I turned my Laptop out of safe mode but yet it still says its in safe mode in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Whenever i try to download things like google chrome or fire fox it says im in safe mode even though i did msconfig and turned it off. Any suggestions... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/DweebLord101, May 15, 2020.

1. Help! I turned my Laptop out of safe mode but yet it still says its in safe mode

Whenever i try to download things like google chrome or fire fox it says im in safe mode even though i did msconfig and turned it off. Any suggestions or help?

submitted by /u/DweebLord101
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/DweebLord101, May 15, 2020
  2. psyko12 Win User

Safe mode problems

System refuses to go to safe mode unless, 1. using the directory service repair mode, 2. in windows go to msconfig use diagnostic startup and then boot back and choose normal safe mode.

Other than that, when not using two statements above, when safe mode is used it restarts the computer, Is there a software/driver conflict? Or maybe disabled a used service so windows doesn't want to go to normal safe mode? Any help is welcome, *Bang Head :banghead:

Thanks in advance

psyko12, May 15, 2020
  3. Password not accepted in Safe mode

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community forum.

Have you tried all the above steps suggested by Sangeeta Sarkar on September 13, 2015.

I would suggest you to provide some information to help you better.

• Are you trying to login the Microsoft account or the Local account in safe mode?
    • Did you try with only safe mode or safe mode with networking?
    • What is the critical error you are getting?

If you are using Windows 10. To go to safe mode you have to follow the below steps.

If you are able to go to login screen in normal mode try the below steps to go to safe mode with networking.

• At the login screen click on the power symbol.

• Hold SHIFT + Click Restart.

• After restarting your system, select the Troubleshoot option.

• Select advanced options under
      Troubleshoot screen.

• Click on Startup Settings.

• Click Restart and follow the onscreen steps to go to
      Safe Mode with networking and check if you are able to login.

[*]
    Please get back with more information, we will be glad to help you further.

Sachin Venkatesh, May 15, 2020
  4. Help! I turned my Laptop out of safe mode but yet it still says its in safe mode

Safe mode problems

Perhaps some of the safe mode files are corrupted.

Disable auto restart on BSOD and see what error you get?

Dippyskoodlez, May 15, 2020
Thema:

Help! I turned my Laptop out of safe mode but yet it still says its in safe mode

1. Help! I turned my Laptop out of safe mode but yet it still says its in safe mode - Similar Threads - Help turned Laptop

2. Locked out of my laptop in safe mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Locked out of my laptop in safe mode: So my screen on my laptop started flickering. It happens when some windows are expanded, and then changes behavior if I put it into a smaller window. I thought the driver maybe needed to be updated. So, I looked up how to do that. It said I needed to be in safe mode, then...
  3. Locked out of my laptop in safe mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Locked out of my laptop in safe mode: So my screen on my laptop started flickering. It happens when some windows are expanded, and then changes behavior if I put it into a smaller window. I thought the driver maybe needed to be updated. So, I looked up how to do that. It said I needed to be in safe mode, then...
  4. Locked out of my laptop in safe mode

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Locked out by safe mode

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Locked out by safe mode: Hi everyone - really hoping someone can help! I'm not massively technically proficient, so I'm hoping that someone has a solution.To cut a long story short, I had to restart my computer in safe mode. I didn't realise it, but this disabled my wifi connection and it started...
  6. Laptop Safe Mode?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Laptop Safe Mode?: Hello, everyone, My laptop doesn't boot properly (win10), how do I get it into safe mode Ctrl and f8 doesn't work? https://www.gutefrage.net/frage/laptop-abgesichter-modus
  7. Safe Mode / Not Safe Mode Problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Safe Mode / Not Safe Mode Problem: Windows 10 PC on feature pack 1909. Mapped drive S: to a DC/AD/Server 2016 share. Several folders on the share are large. PC1 was working fine till yesterday. Now those large folders on S: can take up to 3 minutes to display contents in Explorer. Other folders on S: display...
  8. Help in safe mode

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help in safe mode: Is there a way to see your password history? I decided to put my pc in safe mode to clean it up but i forgot the password and im now stuck in the log in screen. submitted by /u/dotohnodot [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/euam9i/help_in_safe_mode/
  9. Laptop safe mode

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Laptop safe mode: I could not get sfc to work, so i switched ny laptop to safe mode. Now nobody can dign into it because it requires the original password, not PIN, and we can't remember this. Using troubleshooting to get safe mode with networking doesn't work because the laptop can o ly...
  10. My password says its incorrect in safe Mode

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    My password says its incorrect in safe Mode: So I have a file on my computer that I cant delete for some odd reason and I looked up ta tutorial how to do it and it requires me to go into safe mode and put my password in but it says its incorrect and ive changed the password but im wondering how do I remove the password...