Windows 10: [help] I use a rendering/modeling software called sketchup and vray. Whenever i export an...

Discus and support [help] I use a rendering/modeling software called sketchup and vray. Whenever i export an... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/trestonschen [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/trestonschen, May 10, 2020.

1. [help] I use a rendering/modeling software called sketchup and vray. Whenever i export an...

/u/trestonschen, May 10, 2020
  2. qu4k3r Win User

Architectural Firm Workstation

My brother works doing renders at architectural dept of a building company. I saw him once doing renders with sketchup+vray. I think those apps, sketchup and vray (which is a render engine plugin), don't use gpu acceleration for rendering. They render using cpu only if I'm not mistaken. In that case you'll need a powerfull cpu more than gfx card. About 3dmax, well I dont know. My suggestion is check the software you'll use to see if they support gpu acceleration to render. If yes then you'll get benefit from a faster gfx card. *Wink [help] I use a rendering/modeling software called sketchup and vray. Whenever i export an... ;)

qu4k3r, May 10, 2020
  3. zbook Win User
    BSOD Rendering a scene in VRAY and Sketchup Whea_uncorrectable_error

The image above does not display the software.
    Which software was used?
    Where is the information on the RAM?

What happened with Memtest86+ version 5.01?
    What happened with each troubleshooting step?

Can the Memtest86+ be installed on a flash drive using another computer?

zbook, May 10, 2020
  4. [help] I use a rendering/modeling software called sketchup and vray. Whenever i export an...

IE 11 - Google Earth - SketchUp - Windows support not helpful

Hello,

Apology for the inconvenience you have experienced.

You mean to say, you don't have an option to change the default web browser to other?

Hardware acceleration is a feature in Internet Explorer 9 and later versions that lets Internet Explorer move all graphics and text rendering from the CPU to the Graphics Processing Unit (GPU). In some cases, you have to enable or disable hardware acceleration
    to check for hardware or software compatibility issues with viewing certain Internet websites, such as websites that contain streaming or full-screen video.

Note Rendering is the process of using computer code to display the text and graphics that you see on your screen.

Suggest you to try with the below mentioned troubleshooting steps and check if they helps you.

To disable hardware acceleration, follow these steps:

• Click Start, and type Internet Explorer and select same from the list.
    • Click the Tools icon in the upper-right corner, and then click
      Internet Options.
    • Click the Advanced tab, and then under
      Accelerated graphics
      , select the Use software rendering instead of GPU rendering check box.

[help] I use a rendering/modeling software called sketchup and vray. Whenever i export an... 2685831.png
    • Click Apply, and then click OK.
    • Close Internet Explorer and then restart it so that the change takes effect.
    To enable hardware acceleration again, follow the previous steps, but in step 3, clear the
    Use software rendering instead of GPU rendering check box. Now try to launch the webpage again and see if it makes any difference in the situation.

Let us know the outcome to guide you further.

Thank you.

Yashwanth Kotakuri, May 10, 2020
Thema:

[help] I use a rendering/modeling software called sketchup and vray. Whenever i export an...

1. [help] I use a rendering/modeling software called sketchup and vray. Whenever i export an... - Similar Threads - help rendering modeling

2. help whenever i am in a call in discord it mutes all other sound whenever someone else...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    help whenever i am in a call in discord it mutes all other sound whenever someone else...: whenever i am in a call and when i talk or someone else talks it cuts all audio off except the application im using to call what do i do help...
  3. help whenever i am in a call in discord it mutes all other sound whenever someone else...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    help whenever i am in a call in discord it mutes all other sound whenever someone else...: whenever i am in a call and when i talk or someone else talks it cuts all audio off except the application im using to call what do i do help...
  4. I Exported some 3D models from 3D library of 3D paint. and I want to use them for app I'm...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I Exported some 3D models from 3D library of 3D paint. and I want to use them for app I'm...: Hello,I Exported some 3D models from 3D library of 3D paint. and I want to use them for app I'm developing for commercial use. Is that OK?Regards,Bat-El...
  5. I Exported some 3D models from 3D library of 3D paint. and I want to use them for app I'm...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I Exported some 3D models from 3D library of 3D paint. and I want to use them for app I'm...: Hello,I Exported some 3D models from 3D library of 3D paint. and I want to use them for app I'm developing for commercial use. Is that OK?Regards,Bat-El...
  6. Software needed for rendering

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Software needed for rendering: What’s the best program you can use for video editing regarding rendering speed? There are so many of them, but I don’t have a high-performance PC to render large videos rapidly. That’s why I need software that would make the computer's process as easy as possible.
  7. Input lag whenever I join a call

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Input lag whenever I join a call: Hi, I've been having this problem since I bought this computer and I haven't been so annoyed with it until now, when I have to be on a video call almost every day. Whenever I join a call, like discord, zoom, or in other games, I always get key input lag which is hard to...
  8. Should I use the Certificate Export Wizard?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Should I use the Certificate Export Wizard?: Windows 10 has just notified me to do a backup of some certificate(s) using the Wizard. What is it for and why/should I do it? submitted by /u/Krezny [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/iw9nl1/should_i_use_the_certificate_export_wizard/
  9. Should I use software called DLL-Files Fixer ?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Should I use software called DLL-Files Fixer ?: My brother run this software and this have “scan registry” feature and when he did it , it found 120+ registry errors .. wow what’s that ? And this tool also have repair function for these so called errors . He told me that I should use this software and scan monthly ....
  10. BSOD Rendering a scene in VRAY and Sketchup Whea_uncorrectable_error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Rendering a scene in VRAY and Sketchup Whea_uncorrectable_error: Hello there Forum people. like my title says i am currently working on architecture projects and at the render phase i keep getting a BSOD and a crash ... at this point i pretty much tried all i could by myself, if you could just give me the key to solving this one i...