Windows 10: Help, I want bass on BOTH subwoofer and front speakers, realtek doesn't let me

Discus and support Help, I want bass on BOTH subwoofer and front speakers, realtek doesn't let me in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have 2 JBL305p MK2 speakers, and a sub, the jbl speakers give some good bass, but I would like to get a bit more with the subwoofer. Realtek does not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/yusisushi, Dec 8, 2019.

1. Help, I want bass on BOTH subwoofer and front speakers, realtek doesn't let me

I have 2 JBL305p MK2 speakers, and a sub, the jbl speakers give some good bass, but I would like to get a bit more with the subwoofer. Realtek does not let me do this

Scenario1: stereo output: no subwoofer

Scenario2: 5.1 full range speakers enabled: no subwoofer sound

Scanario3: 5.1 full range speakers not enabled:subwoofer sound but main speakers are now stripped of bass

I want both my speakers AND the sub to handle low frequencies. How can I do this? Previously equalizerAPO made this happen but its not working anymore.

submitted by /u/yusisushi
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/yusisushi, Dec 8, 2019
  2. NikJames Win User

Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3 (Realtek) - No bass/sub-woofer

• Speaker Setup plays all speakers fine
    • Applications do not play any bass through subwoofer (or really, at all)
    • Custom built PC using Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3 motherboard onboard audio.
    • Windows 10 fresh install
    • Tried latest driver from Gigabyte, Realtek, and Microsoft
    • Windows "default" driver does play bass through sub-woofer, but audio stutters and is quiet.

Not sure what else is relevant to mention; I've tried following various posts with suggestions to fix this, with no success. I've been at this for quite a few hours and am very frustrated.

Please let me know if you have any questions, or suggestions on how to resolve

NikJames, Dec 8, 2019
  3. Realtek audio, Logitec subwoofer silent

I have an Asus Windows 10 PC with onboard Realtek audio (driver version 6.0.1.7687). I recently purchased Logitech Z313 speakers. I have good audio from the 2 satellites, but the subwoofer is dead silent. If I put my hand on it, I feel very week vibrations, but even if I crank the volume I can hear no bass. When I googled the problem, I saw mention somewhere that my audio codec might not support a subwoofer. I'm not sure I believe that, but if it's true I'll just buy a different sound card.

Do you think my onboard Realtek should send bass to my subwoofer? I have tried twiddling every relevant setting in the "Realtek HD Audio Manager" program, but nothing I do produces sound from the subwoofer.

The speakers connect to the PC via 1 cable. So the sattelites plug into the subwoofer, and then it plugs into the PC. Here are my realtek settings (again, I have tried changing just about everything here, but still couldn't get bass from the sub):
    http://imgur.com/TtDUc7a

Jake Munson, Dec 8, 2019
  4. Help, I want bass on BOTH subwoofer and front speakers, realtek doesn't let me

No Bass

On a Lenovo y740 laptop running Windows 10 not getting any bass from the internal speakers/subwoofers. After a google search i see that this is a common issue with windows 10. Tried a few suggestions likeuninstalling and reinstalling realtek, installing
    windows audio driver with no luck. Perhaps i need an older driver version? I cant rollback because its a brand new laptop. Thanks advance

kennykeitel, Dec 8, 2019
Thema:

Help, I want bass on BOTH subwoofer and front speakers, realtek doesn't let me

1. Help, I want bass on BOTH subwoofer and front speakers, realtek doesn't let me - Similar Threads - Help bass BOTH

2. I need help with this bug, it doesn't let me play the game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need help with this bug, it doesn't let me play the game: I've tried play flip word 2 everytime I try to open it, i haven't played it for a few Years and when i try to now it doesn't work, it's really annoying and I really need help with this...
  3. I need help with this bug, it doesn't let me play the game

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I need help with this bug, it doesn't let me play the game: I've tried play flip word 2 everytime I try to open it, i haven't played it for a few Years and when i try to now it doesn't work, it's really annoying and I really need help with this...
  4. LFE bass not redirected to main speaker despite unchecking subwoofer

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    LFE bass not redirected to main speaker despite unchecking subwoofer: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/skylinestar1986 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hwzinp/lfe_bass_not_redirected_to_main_speaker_despite/
  5. after upgrading to Windows 10 I found that the Bass speakers/ subwoofer is not working anymore

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    after upgrading to Windows 10 I found that the Bass speakers/ subwoofer is not working anymore: I have a Logitech Wired Speakers, after upgrading to Windows 10 I found that the Bass speakers/ subwoofer is not working anymore. Also the option to control what speakers I use only allows Realtek headphones/ Audio. How can I modify this to the previous options on speakers?...
  6. Realtek audio manager only lets me use mic or headphones and not both

in Windows 10 Customization
    Realtek audio manager only lets me use mic or headphones and not both: Hello, I was recently playing a game with my friend and I wanted to talk to him with my mic. I have a turtle beach headset with a built in mic. My pc has 2 headphone ports on the front, one for just headphones, and one for both headphones and a mic. When I plugged my headset...
  7. Realtek audio manager won’t only lets me use mic or headphones and not both

in Windows 10 Customization
    Realtek audio manager won’t only lets me use mic or headphones and not both: Hello, I was recently playing a game with my friend and I wanted to talk to him with my mic. I have a turtle beach headset with a built in mic. My pc has 2 headphone ports on the front, one for just headphones, and one for both headphones and a mic. When I plugged my headset...
  8. Subwoofer/bass doesn't work after (re)installing Realtek HD Audio Driver(SST) on Windows 10

Subwoofer/bass doesn't work after (re)installing Realtek HD Audio Driver(SST) on Windows 10: Hello! I've encountered some sound problems on my HP laptop. I was casually surfing the web when I noticed the sound icon in the toolbar, it seemed like was no audio output device installed, although I had been using Realtek since the very beginning and everything was fine. I...
  9. Realtek front panel jack doesn't detect anything

Realtek front panel jack doesn't detect anything: Hi. I'm using windows 10 and I have the latest version of both NVIDIA and Realtek high definition drivers, but my computer doesn't recognize anything when I plug in my headphones/earphones. All of solutions I've seen worked with the previous Realtek HD audio manager but I...
  10. Realtek HD Audio Manager subwoofer and front speakers set-up confusing

Realtek HD Audio Manager subwoofer and front speakers set-up confusing: Hi! I have a subwoofer and two front speakers. They were working fine together before I re-installed Windows10 (it still took some confusing steps to get them working), but after, they aren't working together properly and I can't figure out how I did it last time in Realtek...