Windows 10: help i want to recover my windows

Discus and support help i want to recover my windows in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; so i installed a os called bliss os in dual boot it worked fine after that i thought i should remove this from my pc now so i booted up my old windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Eishan Pokhriyal, Aug 29, 2022.

1. help i want to recover my windows

so i installed a os called bliss os in dual boot it worked fine after that i thought i should remove this from my pc now so i booted up my old windows 10 os saw a toturiol on how to do it and he said to delete the boot folder in the system reserved partition after doing it i restarted my pc and see a messege no boot divices found can someone help i tried using hiren windows pe thing whatever it is called and tried using easy bcd it showed cant find bcd so can someone help

:)

Eishan Pokhriyal, Aug 29, 2022

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 29, 2022
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Aug 29, 2022
  4. DRDNA Win User

help i want to recover my windows

DRDNA, Aug 29, 2022
Thema:

help i want to recover my windows

1. help i want to recover my windows - Similar Threads - help recover

2. Need help to recover my deleted folders using disk cleaner

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help to recover my deleted folders using disk cleaner: Good day...My question today is that is it possible to recover my folders after they permanently deleted using Disk cleaner...I have tried using,,most sofwtares such disk drill and others but i still couldnt recover...
  3. Need help to recover my deleted folders using disk cleaner

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help to recover my deleted folders using disk cleaner: Good day...My question today is that is it possible to recover my folders after they permanently deleted using Disk cleaner...I have tried using,,most sofwtares such disk drill and others but i still couldnt recover...
  4. Can you help me to recover my encrypted files its extension is changed to .PAYFAST.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can you help me to recover my encrypted files its extension is changed to .PAYFAST.: Split from this thread. can you help me to recover my encrypted files its extension is changed to .PAYFAST. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-you-help-me-to-recover-my-encrypted-files-its/3536915c-7a5f-41ec-8297-fc3db8438cc3
  5. Can you help me to recover my encrypted files its extension is changed to .PAYFAST.

Can you help me to recover my encrypted files its extension is changed to .PAYFAST.: Split from this thread. can you help me to recover my encrypted files its extension is changed to .PAYFAST. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-you-help-me-to-recover-my-encrypted-files-its/3536915c-7a5f-41ec-8297-fc3db8438cc3
  6. I am looking to help my girlfriend recover her Outlook password. She is available to talk...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am looking to help my girlfriend recover her Outlook password. She is available to talk...: I am looking to help my girlfriend recover her Outlook password. She is available to talk with anyone. We have tried and tried online support with no help. She has a old phone number on her account and she can't recover her password with a number she no long has. Can someone...
  7. I am looking to help my girlfriend recover her Outlook password. She is available to talk...

I am looking to help my girlfriend recover her Outlook password. She is available to talk...: I am looking to help my girlfriend recover her Outlook password. She is available to talk with anyone. We have tried and tried online support with no help. She has a old phone number on her account and she can't recover her password with a number she no long has. Can someone...
  8. I am looking to help my girlfriend recover her Outlook password. She is available to talk...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Help with my Lenovo legion go. Can’t reset and recover or anything. And can’t login because...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help with my Lenovo legion go. Can’t reset and recover or anything. And can’t login because...: I have a Lenovo legion go. I was using it perfectly an hour before this happened, but when I came back and tried to log in. The login page said, “Something happened and your pin isn’t available. Click to set up your pin again”. if I click set up pin, takes me to the same...
  10. Help with my Lenovo legion go. Can’t reset and recover or anything. And can’t login because...

Help with my Lenovo legion go. Can’t reset and recover or anything. And can’t login because...: I have a Lenovo legion go. I was using it perfectly an hour before this happened, but when I came back and tried to log in. The login page said, “Something happened and your pin isn’t available. Click to set up your pin again”. if I click set up pin, takes me to the same...