Windows 10: (Help) I was trying to recover my USB Drive from a Virus and I ran Clean All and I need help

Discus and support (Help) I was trying to recover my USB Drive from a Virus and I ran Clean All and I need help in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I was in diskpart trying to figure out how to fix my usb and running "clean" didn't remove the primary partition so i ran clean all and I cant fix my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/dwadas, Jan 6, 2020.

1. /u/dwadas Win User

(Help) I was trying to recover my USB Drive from a Virus and I ran Clean All and I need help

I was in diskpart trying to figure out how to fix my usb and running "clean" didn't remove the primary partition so i ran clean all and I cant fix my USB. I DONT care about the files. I just want my USB back.

detail disk says:

Disk ID: 00000000

Type : USB

Path : 0

Target : 0

LUN ID : 0

Location Path : UNAVAILABLE

Current Read-only State : No

Read-only : No

Boot Disk : No

Pagefile Disk : No

Hibernation File Disk : No

Crashdump Disk : No

Clustered Disk : No

submitted by /u/dwadas
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/dwadas, Jan 6, 2020

2. Clean the Virus

Hi,

Virus infection usually happens on a computer when it is exposed to an infected website or removable devices. For us to help you clean the malware on your device, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• Which build and version of Windows are you using?
    • Did you encounter any error messages related to having a virus infection on your device?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest running any available antivirus software on your PC. It would be very helpful to us if you could also provide the result of the antivirus scan process.

Looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, Jan 6, 2020
  3. solaris needs serious help with recovering data

How do you know that the CD's on his hard drive are not copies of his lifelong collection of purchased discs placed into one collection? *Wink (Help) I was trying to recover my USB Drive from a Virus and I ran Clean All and I need help ;)

Temps_Riising, Jan 6, 2020
  4. D-rock Win User

(Help) I was trying to recover my USB Drive from a Virus and I ran Clean All and I need help

Help with USB Boot Image

I am trying to boot from my USB flash drive. I followed the instructions step for step that are in the article on this website. I downloaded the HP program and the USB Image zip file. I ran the HP flash program and pointed it to the folder where I unzipped the USB Image files to. I then copied all the files over to the USB memory stick as instructed. When I restart my computer and press F12 to go to the boot menu I have 3 options: SATA hard drive, CD-ROM drive, or USB Device. So I choose USB device and when it reads the USB memory stick all I get is the error "Non-system disk, replace and hit any key" Its like the USB memory is missing some system files or it doesnt have the master boot record or something. Somebody please HELP!!! I want to flash the bios in a new video card and I have to boot to DOS and I dont have a floppy drive and I have Win XP so a USB boot is probably the best option I have.

D-rock, Jan 6, 2020
Thema:

1. (Help) I was trying to recover my USB Drive from a Virus and I ran Clean All and I need help - Similar Threads - Help was trying

2. I need help with removing a virus

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help with removing a virus: Being uncoutious, got a virus from downloading from an untrusted source. Built in windows defender keeps warning me about it every day, choosing the remove or quarantine options do nothing to it, inside the location folder from details message there arent any files including...
  3. I need help with removing a virus

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need help with removing a virus: Being uncoutious, got a virus from downloading from an untrusted source. Built in windows defender keeps warning me about it every day, choosing the remove or quarantine options do nothing to it, inside the location folder from details message there arent any files including...
  4. I need help in recovering my BitLocker key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help in recovering my BitLocker key: I need help with my BITLOCKER RECOVERY KEY https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-in-recovering-my-bitlocker-key/744510c2-0d2e-4e63-9a0c-37b10c3d1a61
  5. I need help in recovering my BitLocker key

I need help in recovering my BitLocker key: I need help with my BITLOCKER RECOVERY KEY https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-in-recovering-my-bitlocker-key/744510c2-0d2e-4e63-9a0c-37b10c3d1a61
  6. I got a virus i need help with

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I got a virus i need help with: i think i have a virus on my laptop and i cant get rid of it, i downloaded steam and i think i did it off the wrong website somehow. any ideas? someone said to delete "PcAppStore" but when i tried it froze my laptop twice and the 3rd time it just disappeared, its still...
  7. I got a virus i need help with

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I got a virus i need help with: i think i have a virus on my laptop and i cant get rid of it, i downloaded steam and i think i did it off the wrong website somehow. any ideas? someone said to delete "PcAppStore" but when i tried it froze my laptop twice and the 3rd time it just disappeared, its still...
  8. I got a virus i need help with

9. i need help related to virus

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    i need help related to virus: please kindly aware me how to get rid out a vrus which affected my labtop as well how to restore my data https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-related-to-virus/3c3bb314-5384-4244-a220-6013b1b41a5f
  10. I need help recovering account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help recovering account.: Yesterday, relative to when i am posting this I got my PC back from a computer shop that had installed a new version of Windows 10 on my PC since the old hard drive was damaged and they couldn't clone the files. I currently am logged in with my old account but i want to log...