Windows 10: help iam trying to get my microphone to record while iam on video /camera

Discus and support help iam trying to get my microphone to record while iam on video /camera in Cortana to solve the problem; I cant record my voice in video/camera on my laptop windows 10 when using a microphone... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by carriesmith3, May 6, 2019.

1. help iam trying to get my microphone to record while iam on video /camera

I cant record my voice in video/camera on my laptop windows 10 when using a microphone

:)

carriesmith3, May 6, 2019
  2. ElpenorG Win User

Camera and microphone

I tried to use the camera to make a video - on Lenovo Ideapad 330S OS 10 - but the "microphone muted" message prevented the video to record.

I did the settings/privacy/microphone suggestion to no avail. I tried to get Cortana to turn on the mic but she cannot hear me. I did the steps to turn her on but she still can't hear me. Suggestions? thanks

ElpenorG, May 6, 2019
  3. iam trying to cast screen on windows 8.1 with phone

iam trying to cast screen on windows 8.1

anurag_785, May 6, 2019
  4. help iam trying to get my microphone to record while iam on video /camera

Iam unable to share videos via bluetooth for lumia 720 Lumia 720

Hello guys

Iam unable to share videos via bluetooth for lumia 720 and also its asking to update flash player when ever I browse on sites like espnstarsports.com ..etc

Please suggest on this buddies.

Thanks,

Rakesh kamlekar

rakeshkamlekar, May 6, 2019
Thema:

help iam trying to get my microphone to record while iam on video /camera

1. help iam trying to get my microphone to record while iam on video /camera - Similar Threads - help iam trying

2. huh, but iam 20

in Windows 10 Gaming
    huh, but iam 20: started happening by itself, but i made a fresh install of windows and it is still there https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/huh-but-iam-20/eed48130-fd13-49bd-ab1d-950fb9bcc579
  3. huh, but iam 20

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    huh, but iam 20: started happening by itself, but i made a fresh install of windows and it is still there https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/huh-but-iam-20/eed48130-fd13-49bd-ab1d-950fb9bcc579
  4. iam unable to use my camera

in Windows 10 Gaming
    iam unable to use my camera: unable to use my camera plz support https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/iam-unable-to-use-my-camera/a00c9531-ceaa-42b5-b7ac-385954631de5
  5. iam unable to use my camera

iam unable to use my camera: unable to use my camera plz support https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/iam-unable-to-use-my-camera/a00c9531-ceaa-42b5-b7ac-385954631de5
  6. Iam getting windows update error....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Iam getting windows update error....: So when i was trying to update my windows to new cumulative 20h1 update it was saying error "Some update files are missing or have problems. We'll try to download the update again later. Error code: 0x8007000d" i tried the DISM commands and the sfc scan it says windows found...
  7. Iam getting windows update error....

Iam getting windows update error....: So when i was trying to update my windows to new cumulative 20h1 update it was saying error "Some update files are missing or have problems. We'll try to download the update again later. Error code: 0x8007000d" i tried the DISM commands and the sfc scan it says windows found...
  8. Iam getting windows update error....

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. After updating iam getting issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    After updating iam getting issues: Recently i have updated new version of window 10 but after installing it my audio was not working so i have install driverpack from online but now iam getting some serious problem like my laptop keyboard and mousepad is not working but external keyboard and mouse is working....
  10. After updating iam getting issues

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    After updating iam getting issues: Recently i have updated new version of window 10 but after installing it my audio was not working so i have install driverpack from online but now iam getting some serious problem like my laptop keyboard and mousepad is not working but external keyboard and mouse is working....