Windows 10: Help icons stuck like this can someone help

Discus and support Help icons stuck like this can someone help in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/vpejn0p8ypl51.png?width=752&format=png&auto=webp&s=250c0a91315dbc480e514133d752ef87b9ccdf2e submitted by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Rivdea1, Sep 7, 2020.

1. Help icons stuck like this can someone help

/u/Rivdea1, Sep 7, 2020

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Sep 7, 2020
  3. qubit Win User
    i update bios then black screen ???? pls help me 980ti

@smoka Great you fixed it and would be interesting to know how you did it. Care to list the basic steps you took to do it so that it can help others stuck in the same situation?

qubit, Sep 7, 2020
  4. drdeathx Win User

Help icons stuck like this can someone help

Help choosing a new case

Don't really know how to help you. You are being vague. Here is what I would do. Choosing a case is aesthetics first. Shop NewEgg and list the cases you like and list them. Members will suggest the best choice from your selections.

drdeathx, Sep 7, 2020
Thema:

Help icons stuck like this can someone help

1. Help icons stuck like this can someone help - Similar Threads - Help icons stuck

2. can someone help ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can someone help ?: i need help every time i try to download microsoft flight simulator it says i need to install game services so i install it then it needs update and when i try to update it says an error occurred...
  3. Can someone help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can someone help: Minidump 2.zipmsinfo.nfoid like to find what driver is causing me bsods. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-someone-help/910d20c3-015c-42ab-a279-a3380bb6686c
  4. Can someone help

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can someone help: Minidump 2.zipmsinfo.nfoid like to find what driver is causing me bsods. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-someone-help/910d20c3-015c-42ab-a279-a3380bb6686c
  5. Can someone help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone help: Hello i need help to return my laptop back to normal, i forbade an account on my laptop to go to/or read whats in the c drive, but then i got the "acces denied" message on my main account, i read what to do and made the main account "an owner" and gave every permission there...
  6. Can someone help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can someone help: Hello i need help to return my laptop back to normal, i forbade an account on my laptop to go to/or read whats in the c drive, but then i got the "acces denied" message on my main account, i read what to do and made the main account "an owner" and gave every permission there...
  7. Can someone help

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Can someone help me with the icons

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can someone help me with the icons: Problem: you all know how when you save something on the desktop it will make an icon? Well for some reason when I try moving one I can put it ANYWHERE, and that means I can put icons on top of icons. And I don't want that to happen ( how do I make it so they snap back to a...
  9. um can someone help ? like wat ?

um can someone help ? like wat ?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/_Yippie_ [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j0wjin/um_can_someone_help_like_wat/
  10. Can someone help?

Can someone help?: I deleted the thing I tweaked in regedit Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Multimedia after that is nothing I was assuming when u delete it it resets on the restart can some one export me those submenus and entryes ( default ones from...