Windows 10: help identify this flashdrive (I believe its a bootable device)

Discus and support help identify this flashdrive (I believe its a bootable device) in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I believe someone may have used mediacreator to make this flashdrive a bootable back up but I can't discern more about it (need to know if its windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by despues18, Feb 8, 2019.

1. despues18 Win User

help identify this flashdrive (I believe its a bootable device)

I believe someone may have used mediacreator to make this flashdrive a bootable back up but I can't discern more about it (need to know if its windows 10, if so i could use it to finish my virtual machine)

help identify this flashdrive (I believe its a bootable device) [​IMG]

:)

despues18, Feb 8, 2019
  2. Agility Win User

Multi-bootable USB

Hey guys from TPU, couldn't find any specific thread pertaining to the question asked on title. As mentioned, I'm trying to create a bootable USB, but with many specifics boots available.

I've been trying to create one with multiple boot device including one that enables me to run Windows 10 directly on the USB Thumb Drive but to no avail.

The list of bootable images i'm trying to create are

1. Windows 10 (A full OS running from thumb drive)
    2. Windows 10 ISO (Bootable disk image for fresh install)
    3. MemTest86+

Have tried YUMI or UUI from the website USB PenDrive Linux but as this is my first time, i don't know how am i screwing up or am doing it right.. Anyone got a rough idea on a step by step guide? Thanks!

Agility, Feb 8, 2019
  3. Creating a bootable flashdrive

Give this a try. Step 1: download the ISO file directly to your drive using your web browser: How to Download the Latest Windows 10 ISO Files Directly Using Your Web Browser Step 2: create a bootable copy using Rufus:
    How to Prepare Bootable Install Media for Windows 10 - DVD, USB or SD Card Step 3: Follow the instructions to upgrade or perform a clean install: Upgrade: How to: Upgrade from Previous Versions of Windows Using Windows 10 ISO file
    Clean install: How to: Perform a Clean Install or Reinstall of Windows 10

Andre Da Costa, Feb 8, 2019
  4. Chewy Win User

Ipod bootable drive?

I want to know if I can make my ipod a usb bootable drive.. will it mess up my ipod? I need to flash my video card back to normal.. Neros bootable cd gave me an error. I used a step by step guide, but thats another story.

Chewy, Feb 8, 2019
Thema:

1. help identify this flashdrive (I believe its a bootable device) - Similar Threads - help identify flashdrive

2. Device not bootable Need Help!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Device not bootable Need Help!: My friend, wanted to redo his computer, so his ssd was his main drive and the hard drive would be his storage.... I wanna detail everything here, just so someone could possibly point out something that might cause this last issue. firstly, he did a full file wipe on the...
  3. Device not bootable Need Help!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Device not bootable Need Help!: My friend, wanted to redo his computer, so his ssd was his main drive and the hard drive would be his storage.... I wanna detail everything here, just so someone could possibly point out something that might cause this last issue. firstly, he did a full file wipe on the...
  4. Device not bootable Need Help!

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Bsod, believe its a bad motherboard?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bsod, believe its a bad motherboard?: So the error code 0xc000221. I know this points to a faulty hdd add or ram. The reason I think it's the motherboard is because I've tested the ram and the ssd that is supposedly causing the error I bought new and used it in my last system with zero issues for about 4 months....
  6. Placing files on a bootable flashdrive

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Placing files on a bootable flashdrive: Can i put other files on my bootable windows 10 flash drive? submitted by /u/Klazikoh [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jxo4ta/placing_files_on_a_bootable_flashdrive/
  7. Question about making flashdrive bootable

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Question about making flashdrive bootable: If I make a flash drive a bootable one as a backup option to access an external hard drive that I've created a disk image to, and I want to use that flash drive for other things in the meantime while keeping the boot files on there, would it be safe to move all the Macrium...
  8. Help with Flashdrive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Help with Flashdrive: I need step by step instructions on how to put files from my documents into a flashdrive. Please and thankyou https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-with-flashdrive/2a6115a5-1f9f-42e3-ac71-43a11ef9d76c"
  9. help identify this flashdrive (I believe its a bootable device)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    help identify this flashdrive (I believe its a bootable device): I believe someone may have used mediacreator to make this flashdrive a bootable back up but I can't discern more about it (need to know if its windows 10, if so i could use it to finish my virtual machine) [img] 126867
  10. Help identify usb device

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Help identify usb device: I didn`t have any issues in Device Manager with 1607, but Windows installed 1703 tonight, everything is fine but I found this small issue in Device Manager. Should I just start unplugging usb devices to see if maybe a connected usb device is causing the message ? Or does...