Windows 10: help identify this flashdrive (I believe its a bootable device)

Discus and support help identify this flashdrive (I believe its a bootable device) in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I believe someone may have used mediacreator to make this flashdrive a bootable back up but I can't discern more about it (need to know if its windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by despues18, Feb 8, 2019.

1. despues18 Win User

help identify this flashdrive (I believe its a bootable device)

I believe someone may have used mediacreator to make this flashdrive a bootable back up but I can't discern more about it (need to know if its windows 10, if so i could use it to finish my virtual machine)

help identify this flashdrive (I believe its a bootable device) [​IMG]

:)

despues18, Feb 8, 2019
  2. Agility Win User

Multi-bootable USB

Hey guys from TPU, couldn't find any specific thread pertaining to the question asked on title. As mentioned, I'm trying to create a bootable USB, but with many specifics boots available.

I've been trying to create one with multiple boot device including one that enables me to run Windows 10 directly on the USB Thumb Drive but to no avail.

The list of bootable images i'm trying to create are

1. Windows 10 (A full OS running from thumb drive)
    2. Windows 10 ISO (Bootable disk image for fresh install)
    3. MemTest86+

Have tried YUMI or UUI from the website USB PenDrive Linux but as this is my first time, i don't know how am i screwing up or am doing it right.. Anyone got a rough idea on a step by step guide? Thanks!

Agility, Feb 8, 2019
  3. Creating a bootable flashdrive

Give this a try. Step 1: download the ISO file directly to your drive using your web browser: How to Download the Latest Windows 10 ISO Files Directly Using Your Web Browser Step 2: create a bootable copy using Rufus:
    How to Prepare Bootable Install Media for Windows 10 - DVD, USB or SD Card Step 3: Follow the instructions to upgrade or perform a clean install: Upgrade: How to: Upgrade from Previous Versions of Windows Using Windows 10 ISO file
    Clean install: How to: Perform a Clean Install or Reinstall of Windows 10

Andre Da Costa, Feb 8, 2019
  4. Chewy Win User

Ipod bootable drive?

I want to know if I can make my ipod a usb bootable drive.. will it mess up my ipod? I need to flash my video card back to normal.. Neros bootable cd gave me an error. I used a step by step guide, but thats another story.

Chewy, Feb 8, 2019
Thema:

1. help identify this flashdrive (I believe its a bootable device) - Similar Threads - help identify flashdrive

2. help identify this flashdrive (I believe its a bootable device)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    help identify this flashdrive (I believe its a bootable device): I believe someone may have used mediacreator to make this flashdrive a bootable back up but I can't discern more about it (need to know if its windows 10, if so i could use it to finish my virtual machine) [img] 126867
  3. no bootable device

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    no bootable device: During powerup, my HP 15 displays first a black screen with the following advisory: "press escape" then the screen displays "No bootable device". I have reinstalled Windows, tried restore, used the DISM command with command prompt to repair and still no success. If I go...
  4. I believe, I have ransomware

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I believe, I have ransomware: I'm being chased by a ransom ware virus that claims that my computer is randomly sending out my account number and other information. I just got this computer from a repair shop without any protection so I need the best blocker that won't also block any authorized content as...
  5. No bootable device

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    No bootable device: After several days of random freezing, in which only a hard reboot would resolve the issue, I received a "no bootable device" error message. I tried several troubleshooting techniques to no avail. I did notice a recent Windows Update download that seems to correspond with the...
  6. I believe there is a virus

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I believe there is a virus: how to remove "microsoft popup" using windows defender [Original Title: virus] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/protect_defender-protect_scanning-windows_10/i-believe-there-is-a-virus/defbe10f-430c-40c5-8250-032b61d412fb
  7. identify unknown device

identify unknown device: hi, I performed a fresh install of w10 on my sisters HP DV6 laptop, everything works but device manager shows 1 unknown device, is there anyway to find out what it is, I've installed all the drivers from the manufacturer 66351
  8. Help identify usb device

Help identify usb device: I didn`t have any issues in Device Manager with 1607, but Windows installed 1703 tonight, everything is fine but I found this small issue in Device Manager. Should I just start unplugging usb devices to see if maybe a connected usb device is causing the message ? Or does...
  9. Help - bad USB flashdrive caused a problem

Help - bad USB flashdrive caused a problem: Morning everyone. have just noticed that having taken a USB flashdrive ( which I found could not be written to or read ) - I consigned this to the rubbish bin. A little later I found that an additional 'hard drive' entry was indicated in the 'This PC' window, which now...
  10. I need help booting windows 10 from a flashdrive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I need help booting windows 10 from a flashdrive: I have put the windows 10 on my flash drive via boot camp on my mac. I plug it in my computer and boot from a usb. I only get the windows 10 logo. Just the logo no spinning logo or anything just the logo. I currently have Lubuntu running on my computer and i don't know how to...