Windows 10: Help identifying the reasons for BSOD please!

Discus and support Help identifying the reasons for BSOD please! in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Hi all, Last night, I crashed twice after playing Valorant for about a good hour and a half. I downloaded WhoCrashed it and it gave me the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/tru-sensei, Sep 7, 2020.

1. Help identifying the reasons for BSOD please!

Help identifying the reasons for BSOD please! LcqMpihGQTEvJo7yUlgmjTdlzZ2C6scvjMFPiCs0VDc.jpg

Hi all,

Last night, I crashed twice after playing Valorant for about a good hour and a half. I downloaded WhoCrashed it and it gave me the diagnostics below.

https://preview.redd.it/yh1l99semql...bp&s=bf2888390e7dc1cb8bd7a980387b96c9619ed1d8

My PC parts were chosen by a friend two years ago, and about two months ago I replaced the stock cooler with a CoolerMaster MasterLiquid ML240L RGB V2 that I got from Amazon. I can't remember all my PC parts but I think I have a EVGA 500W PSU. Here are the parts I know for sure:

• CPU: Intel Core i5-8500 @ 3.00GHz
    • RAM: Corsair Vengeance 8GB
    • GPU: msi Radeon RX 580
    • Motherboard: Gigabyte B360M-DS3H

Any idea on how to fix these errors? Thanks!

submitted by /u/tru-sensei
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/tru-sensei, Sep 7, 2020

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Sep 7, 2020
  3. alexsubri Win User
    BSOD- atikmpag.sys

This is most likely due to an installation/upgrade error with ATI driver's. I suggest doing DriveSweeper and the following:
    • Drivesweeper all drivers & in Safe Mode
    • Unistall all drivers that aren't used in DriveSweeper (CCC Profiler Updates, MSI AfterBurner, anything related to ATI that use's it's drivers.)
    • After you do this, the first thing you need to do is go into Device Manager and Unistall your ATI Drivers
    Help identifying the reasons for BSOD please! [​IMG]

Once your done, restart the PC and then try installing the latest drivers.

I had several issues with this in the past, but I overcame it with logical reasoning and whenever I have a driver issue, I just use these steps and I always overcome the problem.

Best of luck! *Toast :toast:

alexsubri, Sep 7, 2020
  4. Help identifying the reasons for BSOD please!

Identifying driver causing BSOD

My laptop suddenly went into BSOD with the error IRQL_NOTLESS_OR_EQUAL. I tried using a bsod viewer to identify the driver but it just states ntoskrnl.exe. I have the dump files available, will it be helpful in identifying the driver that is causing this
    issue?

SilentstormSP, Sep 7, 2020
Thema:

Help identifying the reasons for BSOD please!

1. Help identifying the reasons for BSOD please! - Similar Threads - Help identifying reasons

2. Please, help me find a reason for a BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please, help me find a reason for a BSOD: Hi everyone!I've got a BSOD when watching YouTube in Chrome. Please, see a DMP file attached. 092523-20546-01.dmpI'd appreciate any help in finding the root-cause of the issue. Please, let me know if some other info is needed.Thanks!...
  3. Please, help me find a reason for a BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please, help me find a reason for a BSOD: Hi everyone!I've got a BSOD when watching YouTube in Chrome. Please, see a DMP file attached. 092523-20546-01.dmpI'd appreciate any help in finding the root-cause of the issue. Please, let me know if some other info is needed.Thanks!...
  4. Please help identifying cause of BSODs: system_service_exception memory_management...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please help identifying cause of BSODs: system_service_exception memory_management...: Hello.Can you please help me identify what's causing this BSODs?https://imgur.com/a/u9AzOm5Minidump.rarWhether it is a hardware problem or a drivers problem?Thanks!...
  5. Please help identifying cause of BSODs: system_service_exception memory_management...

Please help identifying cause of BSODs: system_service_exception memory_management...: Hello.Can you please help me identify what's causing this BSODs?https://imgur.com/a/u9AzOm5Minidump.rarWhether it is a hardware problem or a drivers problem?Thanks!...
  6. Please help identifying cause of BSODs: system_service_exception memory_management...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Please help identify what hardware error cause BSoD.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please help identify what hardware error cause BSoD.: Recently I restarted my laptop, it hang on restart screen for 10 mins then BSod appear only for 5 secs before booting again. I checked then found this error, I also include minidump file:Date‎15/‎03/‎23 2:37 AMStatusNot reportedDescriptionA problem with your hardware caused...
  8. Please help identify what hardware error cause BSoD.

Please help identify what hardware error cause BSoD.: Recently I restarted my laptop, it hang on restart screen for 10 mins then BSod appear only for 5 secs before booting again. I checked then found this error, I also include minidump file:Date‎15/‎03/‎23 2:37 AMStatusNot reportedDescriptionA problem with your hardware caused...
  9. Unable to identify cause of multiple BSODs - Please help! Windows 10

Unable to identify cause of multiple BSODs - Please help! Windows 10: Hi, I've been having BSOD's with my computer for a while now, and am now digging in to hopefully identify the cause and stop these... Here are the most recent 3they are always similar 021921-15265-01.dmp 2/19/2021 3:13:52 AM MULTIPLE_IRP_COMPLETE_REQUESTS 0x00000044...
  10. Help identifying BSOD?

Help identifying BSOD?: I'm running Windows 10 and my 2 month old computer crashed a couple of times over the last few weeks while playing a video game (PUBG to be specific, and both crashes occurred on menu screen). I'd like to figure out the cause if at all possible. The dump file can be found...