Windows 10: HELP - Idiot Msft Tech Fudged Up My PC

Discus and support HELP - Idiot Msft Tech Fudged Up My PC in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Some idiot tech at msft fudged up my PC over an issue I was having. I couldn't boot to my desktop after that. So I inserted my installation disk to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by yahanna, Nov 24, 2018.

1. yahanna Win User

HELP - Idiot Msft Tech Fudged Up My PC

Some idiot tech at msft fudged up my PC over an issue I was having. I couldn't boot to my desktop after that. So I inserted my installation disk to install a fresh new copy. For some reason I got an error saying, "we couldn't create a new partition. Error: 0xe6774cc0." To correct this, I entered the following commands from a youtube video in command prompt:

-Diskpart
    -List disk
    -Select disk x
    -Clean

After that I got a bunch of drives created which was weird... see image. How do I delete all these drives and just install a fresh new copy of win 10?

HELP - Idiot Msft Tech Fudged Up My PC [​IMG]

HELP - Idiot Msft Tech Fudged Up My PC [​IMG]

:)

yahanna, Nov 24, 2018

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Nov 24, 2018
  3. Jsssssssss, Nov 24, 2018
  4. HELP - Idiot Msft Tech Fudged Up My PC

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Nov 24, 2018
Thema:

HELP - Idiot Msft Tech Fudged Up My PC

1. HELP - Idiot Msft Tech Fudged Up My PC - Similar Threads - HELP Idiot Msft

2. What the hey? Both MSFT Tech Support are perplexed!

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    What the hey? Both MSFT Tech Support are perplexed!: No one here knows exactly what happened. MICROSOFT SUPPORT TEAM CAN CONFIRM THAT MY OS KEY AND ALL ARE VALID - WINDOWS 10 PRO - OEMBecause Windows 10 All Versions will sunset I think 2025 ?... I've been upgrading this PC tower to enable TM had to buy a new Mobo and processor...
  3. What the hey? Both MSFT Tech Support are perplexed!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What the hey? Both MSFT Tech Support are perplexed!: No one here knows exactly what happened. MICROSOFT SUPPORT TEAM CAN CONFIRM THAT MY OS KEY AND ALL ARE VALID - WINDOWS 10 PRO - OEMBecause Windows 10 All Versions will sunset I think 2025 ?... I've been upgrading this PC tower to enable TM had to buy a new Mobo and processor...
  4. What the hey? Both MSFT Tech Support are perplexed!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Tech Help!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Tech Help!: I currently have an Alienware PC. Recently, it worked perfect. Now, when I start it up, the only thing I see is the logo and the “loading circle.” After a few seconds, it says press a key to do a disk check. No matter what I do, around 20 seconds later, a black screen...
  6. I am an idiot and messed up the permissions on my PC.

I am an idiot and messed up the permissions on my PC.: [ATTACH] When i got this PC a couple years back, i didn't really set up a user properly. So it just logs in as "HOME". Everything was working fine until i removed myself as an Administrator. Now when i go into Users and find HOME, im not even a member of the Users group....
  7. My son is a idiot. Please help!!!

My son is a idiot. Please help!!!: Hi guys. I got my son a pc for his birthday. All is well with it. But in his infinite wisdom he has decided to put a password on it. Shortly after he has forgotten the password. I’ve pressed shift on startup and reset the computer and removed all files. But it still asks for...
  8. Microsoft support tech messed up my PC

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft support tech messed up my PC: I have a brand-new PC. I have been having issues connecting my wireless headphones and all of my research and support knowledge I have an IT background came up empty, so I tried Microsoft support at their official phone number. I spoke to one tech and he remoted in with...
  9. TECH HELP

in Windows 10 Customization
    TECH HELP: i am new to computers my question is, i can not find my clip board when i open settings then systems i do not see the clip board icon can someone please help me.THANK YOU. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tech-help/dccc09c4-b99f-42e2-b718-3cfbe2be2228
  10. Tech help

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Tech help: This installation package could not be opened.Verify that the package exists and that you can access it, or contact the application vendor to verify that this is a valid Windows Installer package. I get this error trying to install the java Minecraft edition from...