Windows 10: Help! Idk what to put here [Atlas OS]

Discus and support Help! Idk what to put here [Atlas OS] in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Ok, So, if u didn't know Atlas OS, is a very very stripped down and very old version of windows 10 For Gamers, it works really fast on very old... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Shameena_111, May 29, 2022.

1. Help! Idk what to put here [Atlas OS]

Ok, So, if u didn't know Atlas OS, is a very very stripped down and very old version of windows 10 For Gamers, it works really fast on very old computers, BUT I want to Project my screen to another computer and the windows 10 version is a version before screen project/mirroring was added.So I Want to know a way that You Can enable without updating it.Also I didn't know where to tell this problem, that's why i asked it here, PLS HELP

:)

Shameena_111, May 29, 2022

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, May 29, 2022
  3. Unable to open .IDK file format on Windows 10.

Hi Derek,

You may be facing the above issue due to the un-assigned program or application to open
    .IDK file format on the computer.

Before we assist further, I would like to ask you a few questions:

• Do you have an application or program installed to open .IDK file format on the computer?
    • Do you get any error message/error code when you try to open .IDK file format?

Interface Development Kit Archive (IDK) files are
    Uncommon Files primarily associated with OS/2 Saved SKF Format File (IBM). If an application or program associated to open a file format is installed and set as default, on clicking/opening the same will open the file in the
    program assigned in the settings on the computer.

Right click on the .IDK file and hover the mouse pointer over at
    Open with and select a program or application from the context menu and check if you are able to access the file type.

If you are not, assign a program/application to open .IDK file format by following the steps below and check if the issue is resolved.

• Press Windows logo key on the keyboard, type Default programs and select the top most search result.
    • Scroll down the page and click on Choose default apps by file type from the window.
    • Locate .IDK file format, click on the program and select the application you want to view the file type from
      Choose an App window.
    • Close the window and check if the changes are effective.

Write to us with the answers to the above questions and the status of not able to open .IDK file format on the computer in the same post for further assistance. Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, May 29, 2022
  4. btarunr Win User

Help! Idk what to put here [Atlas OS]

Mushkin Announces US Availability of Atlas 480 GB mSATA SSD

Mushkin, Inc., an industry-leading designer and manufacturer of high-performance and mission-critical computer products, today announces the U.S. availability of the 480 GB Atlas mSATA solid-state drive. Mushkin's 480GB Atlas mSATA solid-state drive (Model No.: MKNSSDAT480GB) is initially available in the U.S. at Newegg.com, with worldwide availability scheduled for end of January. MSRP on Mushkin's 480GB Atlas mSATA SSD is $499.99 USD. The Atlas mSATA SSD is covered by a three-year limited warranty.

Help! Idk what to put here [Atlas OS] 171a_thm.jpg

Specifications:
    • SandForce SF-2281 SSD processor with unthrottled IOPS
    • mSATA III (6 Gb/s) interface
    • Supports ATA APM, Security Set, NCQ
    • TRIM support (OS/driver support required)
    • S.M.A.R.T. support
    • Built-in BCH ECC (Up to 55 bits correctable per 512 byte sector)
    • High speed MLC NAND
    • MO-300 (mSATA) form factor (50.80 x 29.85 x 4.85 mm)
    • Mini PCIe Interface
    • User-upgradeable firmware
    • RoHS, FCC, CE
    • 3-year limited warranty

btarunr, May 29, 2022
Thema:

Help! Idk what to put here [Atlas OS]

1. Help! Idk what to put here [Atlas OS] - Similar Threads - Help Idk put

2. Is Atlas os is legal or safe?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is Atlas os is legal or safe?: Is Atlas os is legal or safe?I found video in youtube the youtuber was telling that Atlas is official os from Microsoft and safe I want to ask that tell me is Atlas is safe or not and also tell me Microsoft official os ?...
  3. Is Atlas os is legal or safe?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is Atlas os is legal or safe?: Is Atlas os is legal or safe?I found video in youtube the youtuber was telling that Atlas is official os from Microsoft and safe I want to ask that tell me is Atlas is safe or not and also tell me Microsoft official os ?...
  4. idk what is this

in Windows 10 Gaming
    idk what is this: does anyone know what is this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/idk-what-is-this/1e39f619-6ac2-4467-8121-42795a1e64ef
  5. idk what is this

idk what is this: does anyone know what is this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/idk-what-is-this/1e39f619-6ac2-4467-8121-42795a1e64ef
  6. idk what is this

idk what is this: These things keep showing on my screen and when I exit them,they keep showing.Help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/idk-what-is-this/777ef548-3f7a-4ec5-a848-fc0ea718bbce
  7. idk what is this

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    idk what is this: These things keep showing on my screen and when I exit them,they keep showing.Help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/idk-what-is-this/777ef548-3f7a-4ec5-a848-fc0ea718bbce
  8. Help! Idk what to put here [Atlas OS]

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help! Idk what to put here [Atlas OS]: Ok, So, if u didn't know Atlas OS, is a very very stripped down and very old version of windows 10 For Gamers, it works really fast on very old computers, BUT I want to Project my screen to another computer and the windows 10 version is a version before screen...
  9. help please! idk what is happening!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    help please! idk what is happening!: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/LoganPlayz1011 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lr10u6/help_please_idk_what_is_happening/
  10. Help idk what this is

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help idk what this is: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/P4ND4Music [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e28s2w/help_idk_what_this_is/