Windows 10: Help! I’m a noob

Discus and support Help! I’m a noob in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; VCRUNTIME.dll I’ve tried uninstalling and reinstalling through command prompt Tried installing it from the Microsoft website Also tried (scannow) on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/phillyaupp, May 8, 2020.

1. Help! I’m a noob

VCRUNTIME.dll I’ve tried uninstalling and reinstalling through command prompt Tried installing it from the Microsoft website Also tried (scannow) on command prompt. Just trying to download origin for gaming Scared to download anything from the internet I see from YouTube videos

Thank you in advance for anyone taking the time to help me.

submitted by /u/phillyaupp
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/phillyaupp, May 8, 2020

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, May 8, 2020
  3. Avedis53 Win User
    Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, May 8, 2020
  4. topgundcp Win User

Help! I’m a noob

No Boot, Drives Not detected, Can't Load Win10 Pleses Help!

Until the BIOS sees your M.2, there's nothing you can do. It does not matter if the M.2 is unformatted/unallocated, the BIOS should see it.
    1. Suggest that you take the M.2 out, clean all the contacts and re-seat it and hope this is the case.
    2. If step one fails. Connect your 250GB SSD back in using one of the SATA port to see if the BIOS recognize it. If it doen't, then it might be something wrong with the MB, if it does then boot up the Windows Installation USB, run diskpart, shrink it at least 40GB then create a partition, Leave it unallocated then install Windows there.

Also try to re-seat all other components such as Memory, Video card etc...

topgundcp, May 8, 2020
Thema:

Help! I’m a noob

1. Help! I’m a noob - Similar Threads - Help I’m noob

2. Noob Recovery drive cleaning help.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Noob Recovery drive cleaning help.: Hi, I'm trying to clean out my recovery drive. Not sure why its so full and what I can delete. I did unhide the files and just looked nothing else. Thats when I became unsure. I've been reading and I will back up my pc externally one day. For now if there is something I don't...
  3. Noob Recovery drive cleaning help.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Noob Recovery drive cleaning help.: Hi, I'm trying to clean out my recovery drive. Not sure why its so full and what I can delete. I did unhide the files and just looked nothing else. Thats when I became unsure. I've been reading and I will back up my pc externally one day. For now if there is something I don't...
  4. BSOD computer noob please help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD computer noob please help: Hi Recently my computer has been restarting randomly and freezing, checking event viewer on restart never helped. Today it restarted and there was a new error in event viewer which was.The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x000000c4...
  5. pc noob needs help please

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    pc noob needs help please: hi, so around 2 months ago i bought a pre built pc for casual gaming. i know hardly anything about pcs. and everything was fine until one day i was watching youtube and my pc randomly shut off, after it turned back on a screen popped up that said something along the lines of...
  6. Complete noob needs help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Complete noob needs help: I've just downloaded Apex Legends from Steam but it won't launch, error comes in saying "D3DCOMPILER_43.dll was not found" I did some digging and downloaded DirectX, but ANOTHER error pops up, this time it says: "Error creating process <C:\Users\[my...
  7. Noob Question

Noob Question: I need to do a clean install because of lingering issues. I have Win 10 Pro paid. When I reinstall, will the same key work? TIA submitted by /u/Frankie_Hollywood [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kauvg1/noob_question/
  8. Help I’m stuck!

Help I’m stuck!: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Shamzino [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k39ogf/help_im_stuck/
  9. Help a noob pls

Help a noob pls: Hi there guys/girls. I usually use my computer to browse online and maybe use some basic apps such as Netflix or Spotify, but i would like to start playimg games. I know that i don't have a very powerful hardware (4 gb of ram, a Core i5-8265U @ 1.60 and Intel UHD Graphics...
  10. Help no a broke noob!

Help no a broke noob!: I'm on a serious budget and I can't afford to a better laptop for school. I'm using 4GB of RAM, a Pentium Procesor, a 250 HDD and of course Windows 10. I want to know which minimum hardware tweaks I can get to boost it up. And any software trick will do it. The heaviest...