Windows 10: Help! I'm in tears. Windows 10 is Gulping all my data

Discus and support Help! I'm in tears. Windows 10 is Gulping all my data in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I'm somewhere in a 3rd world country, and here internet data is equivalent to gold. I spent 30% of my wages on internet access but Windows 10 exhaust... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/greatest_stoner, Mar 19, 2021.

1. Help! I'm in tears. Windows 10 is Gulping all my data

I'm somewhere in a 3rd world country, and here internet data is equivalent to gold. I spent 30% of my wages on internet access but Windows 10 exhaust it within few days.

I have researched (and implemented) all possible ways to stop Windows updates and apps using background data but no solution in sight.

Tbh I'm currently depressed typing this.. short of burning down this laptop what can I do to not hate this device (it's new and gorgeous).

Reddit is my last resort. Pls help me!

submitted by /u/greatest_stoner
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/greatest_stoner, Mar 19, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 19, 2021
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Mar 19, 2021
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Help! I'm in tears. Windows 10 is Gulping all my data

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Mar 19, 2021
Thema:

Help! I'm in tears. Windows 10 is Gulping all my data

1. Help! I'm in tears. Windows 10 is Gulping all my data - Similar Threads - Help I'm tears

2. PLEASE HELP MY COMPUTER LOST ALL MY PAST DATA

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PLEASE HELP MY COMPUTER LOST ALL MY PAST DATA: MY WINDOWS ON MY OLDER PC LAPTOP IS TOTALLY GONE. I DO NOT KNOW IF THIS HAPPENED WHEN I SIGNED UP FOR OFFICE 365 BUT MY COMPUTER IS BARREN NO APPS WON'T LET ME SEARCH TO C: DRIVE PLEASE HELP!!! I DONT KNOW IF I WAS HACKED - BEC ITEMS DISAPPEARED RIGHT BEFORE MY EYES. I SAVED...
  3. PLEASE HELP MY COMPUTER LOST ALL MY PAST DATA

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PLEASE HELP MY COMPUTER LOST ALL MY PAST DATA: MY WINDOWS ON MY OLDER PC LAPTOP IS TOTALLY GONE. I DO NOT KNOW IF THIS HAPPENED WHEN I SIGNED UP FOR OFFICE 365 BUT MY COMPUTER IS BARREN NO APPS WON'T LET ME SEARCH TO C: DRIVE PLEASE HELP!!! I DONT KNOW IF I WAS HACKED - BEC ITEMS DISAPPEARED RIGHT BEFORE MY EYES. I SAVED...
  4. PLEASE HELP MY COMPUTER LOST ALL MY PAST DATA

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows 10 Desktop Screen Tearing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Desktop Screen Tearing: Hello, thanks for reading. I just reinstalled Windows 10 because my last install was bloated, corrupted and a big part was I just swapped my old GTX 670 with a GTX 970. I have an issue though, I don't think this happened on my old install, but I can tell when I'm dragging the...
  6. Minecraft Windows 10 Lost all my Data

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Lost all my Data: This is really weird and made me and my friends very frustrated.I only have this account for Minecraft Windows 10, I have my own skins, worlds, friends and realms and I changed my In-Game name from "Xicovalle" to "MaxEvil47"I got a new PC a week ago, logged in with this...
  7. Windows 10 Screen Tearing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Screen Tearing: So, sometimes my screen tears and I restart my graphics driver (Ctrl+Shift+Win+B). The screens go blank and they reset their display settings and the tearing problem is fixed. But If I see Task Manager, Windows Problem Reporting is using 100% Disk and then I went to the...
  8. Windows 10 crashed and all my data is lost

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 crashed and all my data is lost: Several days ago my PC got stuck on the Lock screen, out of focus. I have never used the lock screen. When I used standard techniques to force a restart I got options that demanded my lock PIN. The Windows recovery options were all inaccessible. I used the Dell recovery...
  9. Screen Tearing with WIN 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Screen Tearing with WIN 10: [IMG][ATTACH]Hello I bought laptop lenovo IP 320 with the following features with windwos 10 https[ATTACH]/www.mytek.tn/pc-portable/12255-pc-portable-lenovo-ideapad-320-i5-7e-gen-4go-1to-2go-dediee-.... so after 6 months of sifting I have problems with all the program...
  10. tearing in windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    tearing in windows 10: so ever since i updated to windows ten ive had tearing, at first i hoped it would be fixed in an update but to awe. ive recorded one of the tearing issues ive got LRQUKjlruEU i also got anoying tearing in media players/vlc when i watch movies or whatnot. all drivers are...