Windows 10: HELP!! I'M LOCKED OUT

Discus and support HELP!! I'M LOCKED OUT in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I am about at the end of this. It all started last Monday, now I'm locked out of my Windows 10. Can, Will, Would someone please help me get back in.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Flo and Steve Roehrig, May 27, 2020.

1. HELP!! I'M LOCKED OUT

I am about at the end of this. It all started last Monday, now I'm locked out of my Windows 10. Can, Will, Would someone please help me get back in. Thank you so very much, so very tired

:)

Flo and Steve Roehrig, May 27, 2020

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, May 28, 2020
  3. topgundcp Win User
    No Boot, Drives Not detected, Can't Load Win10 Pleses Help!

Until the BIOS sees your M.2, there's nothing you can do. It does not matter if the M.2 is unformatted/unallocated, the BIOS should see it.
    1. Suggest that you take the M.2 out, clean all the contacts and re-seat it and hope this is the case.
    2. If step one fails. Connect your 250GB SSD back in using one of the SATA port to see if the BIOS recognize it. If it doen't, then it might be something wrong with the MB, if it does then boot up the Windows Installation USB, run diskpart, shrink it at least 40GB then create a partition, Leave it unallocated then install Windows there.

Also try to re-seat all other components such as Memory, Video card etc...

topgundcp, May 28, 2020
  4. HELP!! I'M LOCKED OUT

Random lock up, in DESPERATE need of help.

Lock ups can be caused by overheating, or sound failure.

Make sure you update your chipset drivers for audio. Also tell me step by step of how you install your heatsink.

Hybrid_theory, May 28, 2020
Thema:

HELP!! I'M LOCKED OUT

1. HELP!! I'M LOCKED OUT - Similar Threads - HELP I'M LOCKED

2. I'm locked out of CATHYGCARTER\cathy

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm locked out of CATHYGCARTER\cathy: Yes im locked out of my windows account I have another windows account but I can't get into the one I need the has information I need https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-locked-out-of-cathygcartercathy/1f43c1d5-008f-497d-b062-23cbb9bc4d58
  3. I'm locked out of CATHYGCARTER\cathy

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I'm locked out of CATHYGCARTER\cathy: Yes im locked out of my windows account I have another windows account but I can't get into the one I need the has information I need https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-locked-out-of-cathygcartercathy/1f43c1d5-008f-497d-b062-23cbb9bc4d58
  4. i'm locked out of my acct

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    i'm locked out of my acct: I forgot my password and locked out of my acct. It doesn't give me any options to get my password, so I'm unable to access my computer\ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-locked-out-of-my-acct/db29d843-4b7d-42ce-878a-a0b930084290
  5. i'm locked out of my acct

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i'm locked out of my acct: I forgot my password and locked out of my acct. It doesn't give me any options to get my password, so I'm unable to access my computer\ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-locked-out-of-my-acct/db29d843-4b7d-42ce-878a-a0b930084290
  6. i'm locked out of my acct

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. HELP!! I'M LOCKED OUT

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    HELP!! I'M LOCKED OUT: I am about at the end of this. It all started last Monday, now I'm locked out of my Windows 10. Can, Will, Would someone please help me get back in. Thank You very much, I am so tired....
  8. I'm locked out of my computer . . .

in Windows 10 Customization
    I'm locked out of my computer . . .: II was removing the password from the login, lock screen. I went into the Bios, during the process. Andd I somehow deleted my account. Stupid of me! Now, I'm locked out of my computer. When, I put in my password, it says, try again. To reset my password, it says I need a...
  9. I'm locked out . . .

in Windows 10 Customization
    I'm locked out . . .: I was removing the password from the login,lock screen. But, during the process, I somehow deleted my account. Stupid of me!Now, I'm locked out of my computer. When, I put in my password, it says, try again. To reset my password, it says I need a DVD drive. But, it's a Dell....
  10. I'm locked out!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I'm locked out!: Like an idiot I set the power on password for my HP 15-f305dx laptop (Win 10) and forgot to write down or remember the password. I've tried taking out the cmos battery for twenty minutes (no AC or battery either) and all that happens is the screen comes up and says the cmos...