Windows 10: Help, Im stuck in an Automatic Repair Loop after I restored my pc

Discus and support Help, Im stuck in an Automatic Repair Loop after I restored my pc in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So basically I created a restore point 1 years agoAnd yesterday I restored windows to that restore point. After I restarted my Laptop got a blue screen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Shaun's. T, Feb 11, 2022.

1. Help, Im stuck in an Automatic Repair Loop after I restored my pc

So basically I created a restore point 1 years agoAnd yesterday I restored windows to that restore point. After I restarted my Laptop got a blue screen and then I got stuck in this thing called an Auto Repair Loop. I forgot the administrator password..so I cant open command prompt and etc. Please Help.

:)

Shaun's. T, Feb 11, 2022
  2. Remon Ont Win User

Windows 10 is stuck in Automatic Repair loop

Hi Robert,

Automatic Repair loop is a feature designed to help you fix some PC issues in Windows. It might fail to work sometimes and stuck in a startup repair loop in Windows 10.

The two most common cases of the Windows Automatic Repair loop issue are:

1. Windows Automatic Repair stuck on a black screen with "Preparing Automatic Repair" error message.

2. Windows Automatic Repair failed and said, "Automatic repair couldn't repair your PC".

We suggest that you try the solutions provided by community experts on this
    link
    and let us know how it goes.

We will wait for your response.

Remon Ont, Feb 11, 2022
  3. Automatic repair loop

So I have a year old ASUS laptop. Yesterday it entered the automatic repair loop and now I can't get it out. I have tried a number of fixes. Firstly I tried doing the followings command

• bootrec.exe /rebuildbcd
    • bootrec.exe /fixmbr
    • bootrec.exe /Fixboot
    followed by chkdsk but nothing seems to happened

Then I did a system restore which seemed to fix it for a while but then it rebooted to the repair loop. Finally I reset the PC and reinstalled windows. Again this worked for a while and then rebooted to the repair loop. I am stuck and any help would
    be appreciated.

Andrew EvansSD, Feb 11, 2022
  4. Graeme.P Win User

Help, Im stuck in an Automatic Repair Loop after I restored my pc

Automatic repair loop

Hi there, thanks for your question.

Here are the steps I generally recommend to fix automatic repair boot loops:

Use Check Disk Utility

Fix Boot and Rebuild BCD via Command Prompt

Restore Windows Registry

Delete the Problematic File

Disable Automatic Startup Repair

Check Device Partition and OsdevicePartition

Perform Refresh or Reset Your PC

These steps are listed in detail with instructions in the below article:

https://www.technology.org/2017/11/14/7-ways-fi...

If you're still experiencing issues after these steps, please let me know and I'll see what else we can try! Thanks!

Note: Non-Microsoft websites are linked. The pages appear to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised
    on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Graeme.P, Feb 11, 2022
Thema:

Help, Im stuck in an Automatic Repair Loop after I restored my pc

1. Help, Im stuck in an Automatic Repair Loop after I restored my pc - Similar Threads - Help stuck Automatic

2. My pc stuck in a Automatic repair loop please help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My pc stuck in a Automatic repair loop please help: Help help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-stuck-in-a-automatic-repair-loop-please-help/825423e3-d32f-4fca-8725-c0e05ed9c56f
  3. My pc stuck in a Automatic repair loop please help

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My pc stuck in a Automatic repair loop please help: Help help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-stuck-in-a-automatic-repair-loop-please-help/825423e3-d32f-4fca-8725-c0e05ed9c56f
  4. My pc stuck in a Automatic repair loop please help

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Help, Im stuck in an Automatic Repair Loop after I restored my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help, Im stuck in an Automatic Repair Loop after I restored my pc: So basically I created a restore point 1 years agoAnd yesterday I restored windows to that restore point. After I restarted my Laptop got a blue screen and then I got stuck in this thing called an Auto Repair Loop. I forgot the administrator password..so I cant open command...
  6. Help, Im stuck in an Automatic Repair Loop after I restored my pc

Help, Im stuck in an Automatic Repair Loop after I restored my pc: So basically I created a restore point 1 years agoAnd yesterday I restored windows to that restore point. After I restarted my Laptop got a blue screen and then I got stuck in this thing called an Auto Repair Loop. I forgot the administrator password..so I cant open command...
  7. After transporting my pc, stuck in automatic repair loop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    After transporting my pc, stuck in automatic repair loop: So I packed up my PC for my move yesterday and now it wont boot into windows. I get the automatic repair loop in windows 10. Windows is installed on 1 of 3 drives, a relatively new m.2. I just tried re-seating the drive, checked all the cables connected to the PSU and the...
  8. PC stuck in automatic repair loop

PC stuck in automatic repair loop: Hello, I moved my PC recently and I forget to turn of the computer before unplugging it so I our it up stairs and once I plugged it tried to use the automatic repair but it popped up a blue screen saying my PC didn't start up correctly. I've tried nearly everything except...
  9. Help stuck in Automatic Repair Loop?!

Help stuck in Automatic Repair Loop?!: So all was fine until one evening my PC froze. Restarted the PC. Enters Automatic Repair. After trying every method I reinstall windows. 4 hours later, after setting up all my files and settings, I restart the PC. Guess what... Windows f**king Automatic Repair ! Any...
  10. PC stuck in automatic repair loop

PC stuck in automatic repair loop: Hello, I wanted to format my SD Card (it is 4 partitions in EXT4), so opened diskmgmt and tried to delete all sd partitions. My PC's keyboard frozen, so i restarted pc and it keep restarting until I realized it is in boot loop, and i power off and power on pc. And windows...