Windows 10: HELP! I'm Stuck In S Mode on my new Windows 10 Laptop

Discus and support HELP! I'm Stuck In S Mode on my new Windows 10 Laptop in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I've tried everything I could find to resolve this problem, but I can't get out of s mode. When I am in the store and attempt to make the switch to the... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Curlytop81, Oct 3, 2020.

1. HELP! I'm Stuck In S Mode on my new Windows 10 Laptop

I've tried everything I could find to resolve this problem, but I can't get out of s mode. When I am in the store and attempt to make the switch to the personal or home account, I click the "Get" button, it says "working on it..." but nothing ever happens. This just started recently. I need to fix this ASAP! Please help!!!

:)

Curlytop81, Oct 3, 2020
  2. Cam43 Win User

My Windows 10 laptop is stuck on "airplane mode". It won't turn off.

For some reason, my Windows 10 laptop is stuck in "airplane mode". It won't turn off in settings -- the on/off switch is grayed, suggesting that it is inoperative (I guess). Please help, someone!

Cam43, Oct 3, 2020
  3. Xylee Del Win User
    Stuck in safe mode in windows 10

Safe mode is intended to help fix most, if not all problems within an operating system, it's not good if we got stuck on it. To correct this, we suggest that you follow the steps below to exit out of Safe mode:

• Open Run command by pressing Windows key + R
      keys on the keyboard and type msconfig in the command box and press
      Enter.
    • Under General tab, put a check on Normal Startup option.
    • Reboot the system and check if the changes are effective.

Let us know if you are able to exit out of Safe mode with these steps.

Xylee Del, Oct 3, 2020
  4. Kem Mon Win User

HELP! I'm Stuck In S Mode on my new Windows 10 Laptop

I stuck in airplane mode, needfsome help

Hi Joey,

There are a lot of possible causes why your laptop/computer was stuck on airplane mode. To isolate the issue, we
    have some questions for you:

• When did this matter start?

• Were there any changes made before the issue occurred?

• Have checked if your drivers are updated?

• What other troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We suggest that you run the
    Network and Internet Troubleshooter
    and check if there's any changes. To run the
    Troubleshooter, follow these steps:

• On the search bar, type
      Troubleshooting
      and hit
      Enter.

• Choose
      Network and Internet.

• Run
      the following
      Troubleshooter:

• Internet Connections

• Network Adapter

• Incoming Connection

After running the
    Network and Internet Troubleshooter
    and the issue still persists, kindly run the
    Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter
    to check for any hardware issues and fix it automatically. To run the Troubleshooter, follow these steps:

• On the search bar, type
      Troubleshooting
      and hit
      Enter.

• Choose
      Hardware and Sound.

• Click on
      Hardware and Devices
      to run the troubleshooter.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Oct 3, 2020
Thema:

HELP! I'm Stuck In S Mode on my new Windows 10 Laptop

1. HELP! I'm Stuck In S Mode on my new Windows 10 Laptop - Similar Threads - HELP I'm Stuck

2. Stuck in windows s mode. Please Help. ;

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck in windows s mode. Please Help. ;: Hello, my name is roman and i bought my windows 11 laptop 8 months ago. when i opened it up, it came with windows s mode. i created my account. the account is the only one i have in my computer. i went to try to download a program from my browser and i couldent download...
  3. Stuck in windows s mode. Please Help. ;

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck in windows s mode. Please Help. ;: Hello, my name is roman and i bought my windows 11 laptop 8 months ago. when i opened it up, it came with windows s mode. i created my account. the account is the only one i have in my computer. i went to try to download a program from my browser and i couldent download...
  4. New laptop with Windows 10 in S mode OS

in Windows 10 Customization
    New laptop with Windows 10 in S mode OS: I just purchased a new laptop and the OS is Windows 10 Home in S mode. I understand that the S mode means that Microsoft provides the security and that third-party apps not found in the Microsoft Store can be installed. This new laptop replaces the one that is running Windows...
  5. My laptop on Windows 10 S mode

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My laptop on Windows 10 S mode: hello, My laptop is on Windows S Mode and l cant access Microsoft Store. I think it got deleted so, is there a solution. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-on-windows-10-s-mode/e0089c62-7105-4e54-a2b5-4481881ebacb
  6. Stuck in windows 10 s mode

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stuck in windows 10 s mode: I can not get out of windows 10 s mode. I have tried everything. Please help. It is the worst https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stuck-in-windows-10-s-mode/9588e60e-2ef1-4acd-8e2f-c75faa233507
  7. New HP laptop stuck at "preparing to reset". Windows 10 Home in S mode

in Windows 10 Support
    New HP laptop stuck at "preparing to reset". Windows 10 Home in S mode: Hello Tenforums, Here is my issue. I want to return to the store a new laptop. I only used it one time. I turned it on, went thru the welcome prompts & Microsoft account set up, etc. So I read on how to reset in windows in settings recovery. I chose for it to reset...
  8. Stuck in Windows 10 S Mode

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Stuck in Windows 10 S Mode: My new laptop is stuck in Windows 10 S mode. I followed steps online, restarted the laptop, completed all updates but nothing works. It has been stuck for a while now and nothing seems to resolve the issue. I keep going back to Microsoft store to switch and when I click...
  9. HP laptop stuck in S Mode?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    HP laptop stuck in S Mode?: Windows 10 has the safe mode and im confused on how to switch out, when I go to setting and go to the activation page there is no “Get Windows 10” like one YouTube video showed on how to get it out Hp Pavillion submitted by /u/fucadav [link] [comments]...
  10. new dell laptop with s mode

in Windows 10 Customization
    new dell laptop with s mode: i have a problem with zoom on my new dell laptop and it to do with the audio, when im in zoom the audio is not compatable. how can i fix this or is it the new os s-mode that microsoft have put on it...