Windows 10: Help, I'm stuck on Insider Program

Discus and support Help, I'm stuck on Insider Program in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I joined the insider program earlier this year to try some Docker/WSL2 changes. In May I selected the option to "Stop getting preview builds". Since... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by dwatrous2, Dec 27, 2020.

1. dwatrous2 Win User

Help, I'm stuck on Insider Program

I joined the insider program earlier this year to try some Docker/WSL2 changes. In May I selected the option to "Stop getting preview builds". Since then I haven't gotten a single build, insider or otherwise. I contacted support and they said it would update with 20H2, but nothing happened.

Today I clicked a link that indicated to leave the insider program, and now my settings don't show anything about insider, but I'm still on the same version of windwos from May. I also get nags all the time that this version of windows is expired.

I really want to avoid doing a clean install, but I'm almost to that point because of the nags and the fact that I'm stuck and not getting any feature updates.

Please Help.

:)

dwatrous2, Dec 27, 2020

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Dec 27, 2020
  3. John Fer Win User
    insider Program activaction

Hi Rahul,

For you to join the Windows Insider Program, we suggest following the steps provided on this
    link. Please make sure that you are registered to the Insider program. Once registered, you can now install the Windows 10 Insider Preview for
    your device.

Let us know if you have other concern.

John Fer, Dec 27, 2020
  4. Help, I'm stuck on Insider Program

Getting out of the Insider Program

I never completed the insider program step. I would like to get out of it without having to complete it without having to proceed and then having to reinstall Windows 10.

Any suggestions?

BCBrowning, Dec 27, 2020
Thema:

Help, I'm stuck on Insider Program

1. Help, I'm stuck on Insider Program - Similar Threads - Help I'm stuck

2. I'm stuck on welcome screen help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm stuck on welcome screen help: I Tried many things to try to fix but it doesn't work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-stuck-on-welcome-screen-help/6d9f3c65-6880-449d-aeb9-a3b3e2f2bf10
  3. Stuck on Windows Insider Program

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck on Windows Insider Program: Split from this thread.Hello.Here is my log report for stuck update to Windows Insider 22581 buildhttps://1drv.ms/u/s!AuWuOQAqDf9agQUwvuvp22LlnP-I?e=cK9hGx andhttps://1drv.ms/u/s!AuWuOQAqDf9agQSJ8x7PMlArTKKM?e=elwasPThank youHi Leonardy, apparently there is a plugin failure...
  4. Stuck on Windows Insider Program

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck on Windows Insider Program: Split from this thread.Hello.Here is my log report for stuck update to Windows Insider 22581 buildhttps://1drv.ms/u/s!AuWuOQAqDf9agQUwvuvp22LlnP-I?e=cK9hGx andhttps://1drv.ms/u/s!AuWuOQAqDf9agQSJ8x7PMlArTKKM?e=elwasPThank youHi Leonardy, apparently there is a plugin failure...
  5. stuck in beta channel in insider program

in Windows 10 Gaming
    stuck in beta channel in insider program: Yes, So i got into the insider program, cuz why not, now i want to go back to the release channel but when i try to change channels, it says that my account i not registered in insider program even though I did register it. Now I'm stuck in the beta channel help....
  6. stuck in beta channel in insider program

stuck in beta channel in insider program: Yes, So i got into the insider program, cuz why not, now i want to go back to the release channel but when i try to change channels, it says that my account i not registered in insider program even though I did register it. Now I'm stuck in the beta channel help....
  7. Help! I'm stuck in reboot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help! I'm stuck in reboot: Help! My computer keeps loosing the wifi driver overnight. I went into recovery mode but I can't get out of it. The same screen keeps popping up asking me to choose Windows 10 on volume 3. It's the only option and clicking it merely takes me back to the same screen over and...
  8. Help! I'm stuck in reboot

Help! I'm stuck in reboot: Help! My computer keeps loosing the wifi driver overnight. I went into recovery mode but I can't get out of it. The same screen keeps popping up asking me to choose Windows 10 on volume 3. It's the only option and clicking it merely takes me back to the same screen over and...
  9. Help! I'm stuck in reboot

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  10. Help. I'm stuck with Insider preview program. I want to get out. How?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Help. I'm stuck with Insider preview program. I want to get out. How?: Ever since I installed Windows 10 using Media Creation tool, Windows Update automatically installed insider build version without asking for my permission, now all my programs don't work, and this insider build is glitchy as hell. I tried going to Settings / Updates and...