Windows 10: Help I’m stuck!

Discus and support Help I’m stuck! in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Shamzino [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k39ogf/help_im_stuck/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Shamzino, Nov 29, 2020.

1. Help I’m stuck!

/u/Shamzino, Nov 29, 2020
  2. qubit Win User

i update bios then black screen ???? pls help me 980ti

@smoka Great you fixed it and would be interesting to know how you did it. Care to list the basic steps you took to do it so that it can help others stuck in the same situation?

qubit, Nov 29, 2020
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Nov 29, 2020
  4. Help I’m stuck!

is it possible to hand build a motherboard?

Might I suggest you simply build a computer, making notes and taking pictures step by step. Most people (probably including your teacher) have no idea even where to start building a computer. You'll do fine, and if you get stuck we're here to help ya out! *Toast :toast:

thoughtdisorder, Nov 29, 2020
Thema:

Help I’m stuck!

1. Help I’m stuck! - Similar Threads - Help I’m stuck

2. Help I’m stuck on a blue screen loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help I’m stuck on a blue screen loop: I swapped my ssd into my pc from laptop now I’m getting a blue screen on both my pc and laptop I have looked at so many YouTube videos but nothing is helping I practically only have access to command prompt it says I have a inaccessible boot drive when I go onto command...
  3. Help I’m stuck on a blue screen loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help I’m stuck on a blue screen loop: I swapped my ssd into my pc from laptop now I’m getting a blue screen on both my pc and laptop I have looked at so many YouTube videos but nothing is helping I practically only have access to command prompt it says I have a inaccessible boot drive when I go onto command...
  4. I’m completely stuck

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I’m completely stuck: I’m stuck in a never ending loop where it brings me back to the option to troubleshoot or shut down the pc. When i go into trouble shoot i only have 5 options: Startup Repair, Command prompt, uninstall updates, system restore, and system image recovery. I tried them all and...
  5. I’m completely stuck

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I’m completely stuck: I’m stuck in a never ending loop where it brings me back to the option to troubleshoot or shut down the pc. When i go into trouble shoot i only have 5 options: Startup Repair, Command prompt, uninstall updates, system restore, and system image recovery. I tried them all and...
  6. I’m completely stuck

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. PC Help! I’m Stuck! Only Booting to Bios!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PC Help! I’m Stuck! Only Booting to Bios!: Pc Help! Only Booting to Bios! Hi all, I built my first PC two years ago now. Today, I upgraded my motherboard and cpu (i7-10700k and MSI- MPG z490 Gaming edge WiFi). I am no computer genius; and I realized on my first build that I would need to download the OS to a...
  8. Help! I’m stuck in a reboot loop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help! I’m stuck in a reboot loop: submitted by /u/goytomau [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gntq4f/help_im_stuck_in_a_reboot_loop/
  9. I’m stuck in startup repair please Help!

in Windows 10 Support
    I’m stuck in startup repair please Help!: So my pc starts undoing changes an infinite amount of times so I enabled safe mode which worked but I was unable to put the correct password even though I did. I went to advanced options and accidentally clicked on startup repair and now I’m stuck. Since I don’t know the...
  10. I’m stuck in Automatic Repair Mode - Need help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I’m stuck in Automatic Repair Mode - Need help: So everytime I try and restart my pc it goes into automatic repair mode and comes up it cannot repair my PC and the error message is (C:\windows\system32\LogFiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt) I tried to fixboot is also but says my acess is denied... I tried to startup with a...