Windows 10: Help importing contacts!! Tried everything surface pro windows 10 bell mts

Discus and support Help importing contacts!! Tried everything surface pro windows 10 bell mts in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello all, So my father in law needed me to set up his surface pro windows 10 i5, running the latest version of windows. All he wanted was his Bell... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by michaelwilson2018, Dec 26, 2018.

1. Help importing contacts!! Tried everything surface pro windows 10 bell mts

Hello all,

So my father in law needed me to set up his surface pro windows 10 i5, running the latest version of windows. All he wanted was his Bell MTS email set up but with his existing contacts.. Sounded pretty easy, as I am fairly decent with electronics..... well, hours later I am pulling my hair out. I cannot setup the email in the outlook app, NO MATTER what option I pick, it fails or asks for Microsoft security sign in, I use the email and password and it fails (I know the email and password).

If I could get this to take, It seems easy to import from that app but I cannot.....

However, If I use the mail and calendar, I can setup up the account no problem. I can send and receive email.... it syncs his email BUT NO contacts.... I cannot even see or find where to import his contacts. I tried people, google, adding the account a million times.... I just do not know what to do. Everything works but I cannot add his contacts to mail and calendar .

So MERRY CHRISTMAS to all and please help me. It is a brand new current pro, updated, running fine.

Thanks in advance

:)

michaelwilson2018, Dec 26, 2018
  2. John Vil Win User

importing contacts into live mail on Windows 10

Hello Wally,

There may be several reasons why your contacts are not showing up on your device. To get a better understanding of your concern, kindly answer the questions below:

• When did this issue start?
    • Were there any changes made on the settings of Windows Live Mail on your Surface prior to this happening?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

In the meantime, you may refer to this article refer to the steps on how to import contacts into Windows Live Mail:
    Import and export email, contacts, and calendars with Windows Live Mail.

We're looking forward for your response.

John Vil, Dec 26, 2018
  3. Importing Contacts in Windows 10

There is no "Add people" much less "Import from a file" only "Import contacts" and it lists crap I don't have. How do you really import a .cvs contacts file???

ImInChargeNotMikersoft, Dec 26, 2018
  4. bestellen Win User

Help importing contacts!! Tried everything surface pro windows 10 bell mts

Deleting contacts from Windows 10

When you say Windows Mail Live are you referring to Mail app or Windows Live Mail?

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open Windows Live Mail.
    • Press Ctrl + 3 using your keyboard. Right-click on the contact to delete it if it is a single contact.
    • Highlight all contacts by pressing Ctrl + A.
    • Click Delete located on the Ribbon bar.
    • Click OK when you see the message These contacts will also be deleted from Hotmail, Messenger, and other Windows Live services.

After following the steps above, all your contacts that you have manually added to your account will be deleted however, contacts coming from third-party sites such as Facebook will not be deleted unless you remove Facebook from your account.

For Mail app:

Open People app then delete the contact.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

bestellen, Dec 26, 2018
Thema:

Help importing contacts!! Tried everything surface pro windows 10 bell mts

1. Help importing contacts!! Tried everything surface pro windows 10 bell mts - Similar Threads - Help importing contacts

2. importation contact

in Windows 10 Gaming
    importation contact: bonjour je voudrai savoir comment exporter mes contacts gmail dans outlook merci pour votre réponse https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/importation-contact/54043938-2415-4b4a-9d18-a8c649193e37
  3. importation contact

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    importation contact: bonjour je voudrai savoir comment exporter mes contacts gmail dans outlook merci pour votre réponse https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/importation-contact/54043938-2415-4b4a-9d18-a8c649193e37
  4. Add Contacts to People - from Bell account

in Browsers and Email
    Add Contacts to People - from Bell account: Hi all, I just set up another computer at work, Win10 Pro, and Im adding email accounts to Mail. This includes Bell accounts which are not listed and have to go under "Other" IP/POP. No problem. But when I wont to import contacts from these Bell accounts, the People app does...
  5. BSOD - Windows 10 Pro - Tried Everything

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD - Windows 10 Pro - Tried Everything: Hi i’m having massive issues with a laptop I bought second-hand a few months ago. I am getting BSOD System_Service_Expectation on a regular basis. I’ve tried: - Fresh install of windows 10 pro via USB boot with new disk partitions from scratch. - Updating all drivers to...
  6. import windows 7 contacts to windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    import windows 7 contacts to windows 10: how do i import my windows vista and 7 contacts/address book to windows10 people ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/import-windows-7-contacts-to-windows-10/0a88ef82-dda7-4705-a194-0c714c4ef704"
  7. How to import contacts into Windows 10 Mail

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to import contacts into Windows 10 Mail: How do we import contacts into Windows 10 Mail, this seems to be an unanswered problem effecting many people. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-import-contacts-into-windows-10-mail/a2f9786c-c706-4817-956c-86fa45c1f8d6
  8. window mail importing contacts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    window mail importing contacts: I have contacts exported from outlook that I would like to import into mail. In these contacts I have groups. I see some (very old) contacts show up in my people but nothing current. How can I make a direct import into this program?...
  9. Contact import

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Contact import: Can I import my contact list from Windows Live to Windows Mail https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/contact-import/a3299a42-38e5-4d53-ab18-d896397392fc"
  10. Importing Contacts to Windows 10 People

in Browsers and Email
    Importing Contacts to Windows 10 People: I've sent my contacts from Outlook to a .csv file. I cannot find a way to import that file into Windows 10 People app. I've been searching and searching online, and the only instructions I've found is to link my Outlook to People, and even that doesn't work. When I've...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. import contacts on surface pro

2. surface pro import contacts

3. import contacts to surface

4. import talktalk contacts to surface pro