Windows 10: Help in finding Windows Process that sffect boot times

Discus and support Help in finding Windows Process that sffect boot times in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; I recently upgraded my computer with a SSD and it really helped with boot times . I have stopped almost all start up programs . The bios time is 1.9... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by sportflyer, Oct 31, 2018.

1. Help in finding Windows Process that sffect boot times

I recently upgraded my computer with a SSD and it really helped with boot times . I have stopped almost all start up programs . The bios time is 1.9 secs, Boot time is 46491msec . Bootpostbootime is 34400 msec . Is there a way to find which processes are taking large portions of this 34400 msec? Thanks

Help in finding Windows Process that sffect boot times [​IMG]

Boot Event Data:

:)

sportflyer, Oct 31, 2018
  2. GNJha Win User

Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

GNJha, Oct 31, 2018
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    Windows 10 Boot process

The best explanation I have read is this link on Quora, it explains each step of the boot process in detail. While it does not list all
    the files executed - this would be not be the same on different systems, it does give an in depth explanation

Another thing you might like to look up is the difference in booting a BIOS based system as opposed to a UEFI based system -

Click HERE
    for a good article

DaveM121, Oct 31, 2018
  4. Help in finding Windows Process that sffect boot times

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 31, 2018
Thema:

Help in finding Windows Process that sffect boot times

1. Help in finding Windows Process that sffect boot times - Similar Threads - Help finding Process

2. Windows 10 boot process.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 boot process.: Good Morning, I am trying to trouble shoot the following issue:"Windows 10 stuck on spinning dots after TPM is enabled"If URL works not having much...
  3. Windows Boot Time

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Boot Time: hai, i have a little problem with my Dell i3-10th , W10, 4GB RAM, HDD I was thinking that boot time from press power button until home screen takes 1:15 one minute & 15 second and after Dell Logo appear, there are no Windows Logo appear. Only black screen until welcome...
  4. Booting process

in Windows 10 Customization
    Booting process: when is the dora process initiated during booting and at what stage Also can i get a detailed explanation of the booting process with all the network related files used https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/booting-process/181944a9-140b-44ba-ae6b-3842df223523
  5. [HELP] ssd Boot times sometime longer

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    [HELP] ssd Boot times sometime longer: Usual I have this boot time: 13.5 seconds. But sometimes my pc needs 20.4 seconds. I got these times from the bios time in the task manager. Does anyone know why this is happening and how to fix it? submitted by /u/ExistingBranch [link] [comments]...
  6. Return processing time

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Return processing time: Hello, I placed a surface pro 7 order from Microsoft Store and received the device on May 20th. I initiated the return process on the same day and physically shipped through UPS on May 21st. The device was returned back to Microsoft on May 29th, but the refund was still...
  7. Boot process photos

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Boot process photos: Where does the newest version of Windows 10 store the photos that are momentarily displayed during the boot process? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/boot-process-photos/497eee1f-a7b3-4f6e-a407-d85a5d284199"
  8. windows boot process modification

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows boot process modification: Hi, I am a student pursuing masters in Information and network security. I wanted to know if the windows boot process can be modified in such a way so as to halt the boot process before the login screen appears, by using a raspberry pi (it's an IoT project i'm researching...
  9. Help in finding Windows Process that affect boot times

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Help in finding Windows Process that affect boot times: I recently upgraded my computer with a SSD and it really helped with boot times . I have stopped almost all start up programs . The bios time is 1.9 secs, Boot time is 46491msec . Bootpostbootime is 34400 msec . Is there a way to find which processes are taking large portions...
  10. Booting Process

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Booting Process: Hi, Please help me in regards of following query. What are the booting process, sequence and startup (bootable) files for Windows 7, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10? Regards 57862