Windows 10: help in gaming

Discus and support help in gaming in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; so im trying to run wwe 2k15 a game on my pc my pc is 8 years old with intel hd 4000 i3 core the game is suuuuuuppppeeerrrr slow works at 10 fps to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by alyannasir, Oct 13, 2020.

1. help in gaming

so im trying to run wwe 2k15 a game on my pc my pc is 8 years old with intel hd 4000 i3 core the game is suuuuuuppppeeerrrr slow works at 10 fps to 35 fpsn + i make youtube video about games i try to play ps2 games on my laptop like smackdown hctp they work brilliant the first 10 mins then the games goes very slow around 30 fps from 60 i have windows 10 so i wondering if i go back to windows 8 will it help my gaming ?

:)

alyannasir, Oct 13, 2020

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Oct 13, 2020
  3. installing a game

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.
    We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

Please try the steps given below and check if the issue persists:

Step 1:

I suggest you to right click on the game and try to run as administrator and check.

Step 2: if that doesn't help I suggest you to install game in compatibility mode and check:

Follow the steps below on how to install game in compatibility mode:

1. Download the game from the manufacturer’s website and save it on your local disk.

2. Right click on the setup file of the game and select “Properties”.

3. Select “Compatibility” Tab.

4. Place a check mark next to “Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.

5. Let the game install and then check the functionality.

Hope this helps.

Thank you.

Venkatesh1709, Oct 13, 2020
  4. help in gaming

Games cause the computer to freeze seconds after opening them for Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for providing us the troubleshooting steps that you have performed.

I suggest to run the game in compatibility mode by following the steps below and check if it helps.

• Right click on the ‘Setup’ icon for the game and click on properties.

• Under Compatibility tab, check the option for ‘Run in Compatibility mode’.

• Select Windows 8.1 from the drop down list.

• Click on Apply and then OK.

Please revert with the result of the issue and we will be happy to help you.

Guru Kiran G, Oct 13, 2020
Thema:

help in gaming

1. help in gaming - Similar Threads - help gaming

2. "Unlock Full Game" Minecraft Windows 10/Bedrock Glitch Help!!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Unlock Full Game" Minecraft Windows 10/Bedrock Glitch Help!!!!: I received Minecraft for Windows 10 for free in 2015 for owning Minecraft Java and all has went well until I joined the Nether Update beta using Xbox Insider app. Ever since I left the beta a few months ago, I have been unable to play Minecraft Windows 10 because it thinks my...
  3. Need help upgrading my gaming/work station into a "battle station"

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need help upgrading my gaming/work station into a "battle station": I'm planning to get a secondary monitor but before I make purchases, I want to know if these are possible: A single computer with multiple workspace. I want multiple displays with their own input devices(keyboard, mice/touchscreen) but my main keyboard and mice can still...
  4. Help! I don’t have any idea how this happened, this is a gaming prebuilt.

Help! I don’t have any idea how this happened, this is a gaming prebuilt.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/flameshot19 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j9rkka/help_i_dont_have_any_idea_how_this_happened_this/
  5. Windows and Games freeze. Help!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows and Games freeze. Help!: Hello, i have had an issue where my windows and game freeze from time to time. It's random. In games, they freeze and loopback the last sound played. I've also seen that i have lighting problems in m games sometimes where it switches from dark to brighter light, but that...
  6. i need help my game is crashing and should not be my hardware is good cannot run anything...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i need help my game is crashing and should not be my hardware is good cannot run anything...: please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-my-game-is-crashing-and-should-not-be/444b6b11-4946-48be-9bd5-22061d84b37f
  7. Windows 10’s new feature will help you boost your gaming performance

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10’s new feature will help you boost your gaming performance: Microsoft is working on a new feature for Windows 10 that will help you free up resources when your computer slows down or become unresponsive entirely in the middle of your gameplay. If you’ve ever experienced performance issues during gameplay, you’ve probably pressed...
  8. Xbox Game Bar Help

Xbox Game Bar Help: Xbox game bar My Xbox game bar was working fine and I was able to join parties up until about two days ago. Now it just constantly tried to connect to parties. I keep getting the Teredo is unable to qualify message in my NAT settings. Then the blocked message on my server...
  9. Help, last update screwed my old 4:3 games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Help, last update screwed my old 4:3 games: I've updated a few hours ago and now all the old games that i used to play in 4:3 are with the graphics stretched to widescreen, and there's no way to put them like before, i have a profile for each game in my radeon settings for preserving aspect ratio and having enabled...
  10. My mouse no longer stays on my game! Please Help :

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My mouse no longer stays on my game! Please Help :: For some reason my mouse no longer stays locked on any of my games and automatically goes to my second monitor. Normally I have to tab out, and it just started doing this. I am not sure what I did. Someone please help me... I am scared I am going to lose all of my hard work :...