Windows 10: help in gaming

Discus and support help in gaming in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; so im trying to run wwe 2k15 a game on my pc my pc is 8 years old with intel hd 4000 i3 core the game is suuuuuuppppeeerrrr slow works at 10 fps to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by alyannasir, Oct 13, 2020.

1. help in gaming

so im trying to run wwe 2k15 a game on my pc my pc is 8 years old with intel hd 4000 i3 core the game is suuuuuuppppeeerrrr slow works at 10 fps to 35 fpsn + i make youtube video about games i try to play ps2 games on my laptop like smackdown hctp they work brilliant the first 10 mins then the games goes very slow around 30 fps from 60 i have windows 10 so i wondering if i go back to windows 8 will it help my gaming ?

:)

alyannasir, Oct 13, 2020

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Oct 13, 2020
  3. installing a game

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.
    We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

Please try the steps given below and check if the issue persists:

Step 1:

I suggest you to right click on the game and try to run as administrator and check.

Step 2: if that doesn't help I suggest you to install game in compatibility mode and check:

Follow the steps below on how to install game in compatibility mode:

1. Download the game from the manufacturer’s website and save it on your local disk.

2. Right click on the setup file of the game and select “Properties”.

3. Select “Compatibility” Tab.

4. Place a check mark next to “Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.

5. Let the game install and then check the functionality.

Hope this helps.

Thank you.

Venkatesh1709, Oct 13, 2020
  4. help in gaming

Games cause the computer to freeze seconds after opening them for Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for providing us the troubleshooting steps that you have performed.

I suggest to run the game in compatibility mode by following the steps below and check if it helps.

• Right click on the ‘Setup’ icon for the game and click on properties.

• Under Compatibility tab, check the option for ‘Run in Compatibility mode’.

• Select Windows 8.1 from the drop down list.

• Click on Apply and then OK.

Please revert with the result of the issue and we will be happy to help you.

Guru Kiran G, Oct 13, 2020
Thema:

help in gaming

1. help in gaming - Similar Threads - help gaming

2. Help! My new PC is crashing when gaming.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help! My new PC is crashing when gaming.: I built this PC 3 months ago and have tried everything to fix it. It will be running a game fine then the screen goes black or green no text and tries to reboot it does but not have video output. I have to power off then on to alleviate this. I have EXPO off no OC at all. I...
  3. Help! My new PC is crashing when gaming.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help! My new PC is crashing when gaming.: I built this PC 3 months ago and have tried everything to fix it. It will be running a game fine then the screen goes black or green no text and tries to reboot it does but not have video output. I have to power off then on to alleviate this. I have EXPO off no OC at all. I...
  4. Games tabbing out randomly while in full screen mode for about the last week or so, PLEASE HELP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games tabbing out randomly while in full screen mode for about the last week or so, PLEASE HELP: For the last week and half, I'll be playing games like Rocket League and League of Legends and randomly about once per game, the game will tab out on its own. I've tried contacting support directly to the games, but none of their fixes worked. I saw that someone else had this...
  5. Games tabbing out randomly while in full screen mode for about the last week or so, PLEASE HELP

Games tabbing out randomly while in full screen mode for about the last week or so, PLEASE HELP: For the last week and half, I'll be playing games like Rocket League and League of Legends and randomly about once per game, the game will tab out on its own. I've tried contacting support directly to the games, but none of their fixes worked. I saw that someone else had this...
  6. I accidentally deleted the temporary files And now the games don't run help me plsssss

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I accidentally deleted the temporary files And now the games don't run help me plsssss: hi Yesterday I accidentally deleted the temporary files And now the games fc24 n hogwarts l exit the game after loading .I reinstalled directxI ran sfc/ scannow in cmdI used debug mod in nvidia cpI used verify integrity method i cant uploadthis is DirectX function...
  7. I accidentally deleted the temporary files And now the games don't run help me plsssss

I accidentally deleted the temporary files And now the games don't run help me plsssss: hi Yesterday I accidentally deleted the temporary files And now the games fc24 n hogwarts l exit the game after loading .I reinstalled directxI ran sfc/ scannow in cmdI used debug mod in nvidia cpI used verify integrity method i cant uploadthis is DirectX function...
  8. can you help me ? my laptop got bsod whea_uncorrectable_error while playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can you help me ? my laptop got bsod whea_uncorrectable_error while playing games: my laptop got bsod whea_uncorrectable_error while playing games https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-you-help-me-my-laptop-got-bsod/d4554e28-3fbc-4405-bc0a-92aa14cafc82
  9. can you help me ? my laptop got bsod whea_uncorrectable_error while playing games

can you help me ? my laptop got bsod whea_uncorrectable_error while playing games: my laptop got bsod whea_uncorrectable_error while playing games https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-you-help-me-my-laptop-got-bsod/d4554e28-3fbc-4405-bc0a-92aa14cafc82
  10. can you help me ? my laptop got bsod whea_uncorrectable_error while playing games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging