Windows 10: Help in "Help"

Discus and support Help in "Help" in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello, Recently on starting my pc, I get this strange notice, please see attached screenshot, do not know what it means. And second, some programs,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Motim, Aug 30, 2017.

1. Motim Win User

Help in "Help"

Hello,
    Recently on starting my pc, I get this strange notice, please see attached screenshot, do not know what it means.
    And second, some programs, when I click on 'Help' either not responding or get a similar notice as attached here.
    Answers will be appreciated.
    Thanks

:)

Motim, Aug 30, 2017

2. Please help me... " Nokia n97 "

Every single number.. No i've tested in on my mothers phone and her ID isn't set on private but still doesn't show. When i miss the call it automatically sends me a message saying who called, well if there number isn't on private.

hamburglar1, Aug 30, 2017
  3. Please help me... " Nokia n97 "

I've had this problem since ever... Whenever i recieve a call it doesn't show the caller. All it says is " Call ". Please someone help me get rid of this ! My settings are set as " Say caller's name; - On "

hamburglar1, Aug 30, 2017
  4. Motim Win User

Help in "Help"

Hello again,
    Here are some more of same problem, from other programs.
    Tried sfc, all is ok.
    Help will be appreciated
    Thanks

Help in "Help" [​IMG]

Help in "Help" [​IMG]

Motim, Aug 30, 2017
  5. Bree New Member
  6. Motim Win User
    Hello,
    Thanks for the answer.
    Used the .reg file to open the html files. Since my default browser is Google Chrome, some programs which used to open 'help' in Chrome refused to open (not even in Edge), some others used to open Edge, refused to open (I guess because it is not the default browser), and some did not open help at all, I do not know why.
    To repair those who "like" Chrome, I just changed it to open html with Chrome.
    Thanks

Motim, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Help in "Help"

1. Help in "Help" - Similar Threads - Help Help

2. I forgot the screen lock password on my laptop I need your help I need to send my old...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I forgot the screen lock password on my laptop I need your help I need to send my old...: I forgot the screen lock password on my laptop I need your help I need to send my old password on my Microsoft account to me My Gmail account *** Email address is removed for privacy *** Please help me...
  3. I forgot the screen lock password on my laptop I need your help I need to send my old...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I forgot the screen lock password on my laptop I need your help I need to send my old...: I forgot the screen lock password on my laptop I need your help I need to send my old password on my Microsoft account to me My Gmail account *** Email address is removed for privacy *** Please help me...
  4. I forgot the screen lock password on my laptop I need your help I need to send my old...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Help with 0xc000021a

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help with 0xc000021a: Been getting this while gaming, not all the time though. I have tried a fresh reinstall of windows 11, with clearing my files off of the pc. I have checked sfc and no issues there either. Any suggestions?...
  6. Help with 0xc000021a

Help with 0xc000021a: Been getting this while gaming, not all the time though. I have tried a fresh reinstall of windows 11, with clearing my files off of the pc. I have checked sfc and no issues there either. Any suggestions?...
  7. Hi please help me here,am trying to apply for college and the problem I come across is when...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi please help me here,am trying to apply for college and the problem I come across is when...: Hi please help me here,am trying to apply for tvet college and the problem I come across is when I click on a button to submit documents it says "close your browser session and restart the wizard process in a new window"...
  8. Hi please help me here,am trying to apply for college and the problem I come across is when...

Hi please help me here,am trying to apply for college and the problem I come across is when...: Hi please help me here,am trying to apply for tvet college and the problem I come across is when I click on a button to submit documents it says "close your browser session and restart the wizard process in a new window"...
  9. Hi please help me here,am trying to apply for college and the problem I come across is when...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  10. I got multiple problems. Can someone help me?

I got multiple problems. Can someone help me?: 1. I got a corrupted files when I "SFC /Scannow" on my SDD and HDD. 2. There were some problems installing updates on Windows Updates. 3. The read-only keeps reverting back even when I created a new folder on both SDD and HDD4. When it comes to dims.exe /restorehealth I am...