Windows 10: Help in Microsoft Whiteboard

Discus and support Help in Microsoft Whiteboard in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How can I add/ use a protractor in Microsoft Whiteboard... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by HardikBatwal, Oct 16, 2020.

1. Help in Microsoft Whiteboard

How can I add/ use a protractor in Microsoft Whiteboard

:)

HardikBatwal, Oct 16, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

New Microsoft Whiteboard app version 19.11125.0 for iOS - December 18

Source: Microsoft Whiteboard on the App Store

Brink, Oct 16, 2020
  3. Microsoft Whiteboard Enablement - security questions

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern, as you are looking for clarity on security and privacy related queries for Microsoft Whiteboard in your organization.

Let me provide you with few help articles that may answer some of the questions.

Enable Microsoft Whiteboard for
    your organization

Set up and use Microsoft Whiteboard

Microsoft Whiteboard Help

If you still need more clarity with this Microsoft Whiteboard App, then we would suggest you to post your query in our

TechNet
    Forum, where we have experts who will be able to help on Apps for organization and assist you with the appropriate resolution.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Oct 16, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Help in Microsoft Whiteboard

Set the Microsoft Whiteboard app on Surface Hub

Source: Set the Microsoft Whiteboard app on Surface Hub Surface

Brink, Oct 16, 2020
Thema:

Help in Microsoft Whiteboard

1. Help in Microsoft Whiteboard - Similar Threads - Help Microsoft Whiteboard

2. Microsoft whiteboard

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft whiteboard: Is there a way to get a color wheel in Microsoft whiteboard? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-whiteboard/b015f4a8-9809-470c-9c16-fbc84d3585bb
  3. Microsoft whiteboard

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft whiteboard: While using my Deco 01 V2 drawing tablet on Microsoft board, i can't seem to turn off "active pen" in settings even though i turned it on from the pen settings to allow the pen usage as a mouse. Can anyone help? I have school coming up in a few days. submitted by...
  4. Microsoft Whiteboard

Microsoft Whiteboard: Hi, I am working on a drawing in Microsoft Whiteboard. I find it very annoying every time the whiteboard zooms in or out. Is there any way I can temporarily disable or turn it on or off to speed up what I am doing? Regards, Edgardo Jr....
  5. Microsoft Whiteboard does not load

Microsoft Whiteboard does not load: I have a problem loading the Microsoft Whiteboard app. When I try and do so it always fails, seemingly during the acquiring license bit and gives me a Code: 0x80070005. I have run the trouble shooter, cleared the cache, done sfc stuff etc. i.e. everything the internet...
  6. Error Downloading Microsoft Whiteboard

Error Downloading Microsoft Whiteboard: I get an error: Code: 0x80070005 when downloading Microsoft Whiteboard. I rebooted machine and get same message. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-downloading-microsoft-whiteboard/1003b398-cf63-4b5c-a18d-e746e3f06677
  7. Whiteboard

in Windows 10 Customization
    Whiteboard: The ruler seems to have disappeared from my toolbar. Where do l find it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/whiteboard/3df902b9-84e2-44cc-bcb6-4694f016cc16
  8. Microsoft Whiteboard sharing issues

Microsoft Whiteboard sharing issues: So I was so happy that I can finally share everything what I've done in my Whiteboard with my friends. But apparently there is some kind of issues there. Cause every time anybody trying to log in on web to take a look at my white board - they can't I even made a new...
  9. Microsoft Whiteboard Enablement - security questions

Microsoft Whiteboard Enablement - security questions: Good Day Our company would like to enable Whiteboard for usage however I am unable to find material on: - Where is Whiteboard info saved when either using a Win 10 device , Android or IOS, , we don't use surface books. (this is via the app and web client ) ? - I saw...
  10. Enable Microsoft Whiteboard to Whiteboard collaboration in Surface Hub

in Windows 10 News
    Enable Microsoft Whiteboard to Whiteboard collaboration in Surface Hub: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]The most recent version of Microsoft Whiteboard has many new capabilities — including persisted whiteboards, enhanced collaboration, and support for Windows. In today’s post, we’ll see how to enable Whiteboard to Whiteboard collaboration in Surface Hub. You...