Windows 10: Help in regards to advance security settings.

Discus and support Help in regards to advance security settings. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello, I added an entry in the advance security settings for the folder WindowsApps, But as I double click on the entry it says it is corrupted and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Keanu Eco, Sep 3, 2019.

1. Keanu Eco Win User

Help in regards to advance security settings.

Hello, I added an entry in the advance security settings for the folder WindowsApps, But as I double click on the entry it says it is corrupted and must be deleted. However, I can't remove it since the remove button is grayed out. How do I fix this? I have a Windows 10 Home Single Language, version 10.0.17134 Build 17134. Thank you in advance.

This is what it looks like:

Help in regards to advance security settings. 461ac1a7-095d-4408-b677-8686101ebfb5?upload=true.png

:)

Keanu Eco, Sep 3, 2019

2. Security settings

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist you with it.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Go to control panel then click on the Power Options.
    • Click on the change plan settings.
    • Select change advanced power settings.
    • Change settings that are currently unavailable
    • Go to require a password on wakeup and select ‘No’

Hope this information is helpful. For any further assistance on Windows, feel free to post your query on Microsoft Community Forum.

Thank you.

Anju Thekkethil, Sep 3, 2019
  3. TLS security setting

We appreciate your response and the confirmation. To troubleshoot, we suggest the following steps:

• In the Windows Search bar, type Internet Options.
    • Open the app and got to the Advanced tab.
    • In the Security section, scroll down and add a checkmark to the following:
      Use SSL 3.0

Use TLS 1.0

Use TLS 1.1

Use TLS 1.2
    • After adding a checkmark, click on Apply then OK
      to save changes.

Give us an update about how it went so we can provide additional help.

Kind regards.

Jennifer Cha, Sep 3, 2019
  4. Chief - A Win User

Advanced Security Settings

I am receiving an error msg concerning Skype "Another program is using this file" I cannot access windowsapps. In Advanced Security Settings, I cannot change my access level to "Full" I am logged in as administrator but my access is not "Full". Also there
    are a number of principals listed I did not put there. One of them is "TrustedInstaller" Is this a problem?

Chief - A, Sep 3, 2019
Thema:

1. Help in regards to advance security settings. - Similar Threads - Help regards advance

2. Revert owner in advanced security setting for folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Revert owner in advanced security setting for folder: Hi I was messing with the advanced security setting for WindowApps folder in my company laptop and wish to revert the owner back to "Unable to display current owner" which is the default setting see screenshot 1. Currently it is "SYSTEM" see screenshot 2. Thank you.For some...
  3. Advanced security settings for scans

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Advanced security settings for scans: I'm troubleshooting the "start actions" function in windows defender and one of the steps is to clear an item in the scans folder and the quarantine folder bit when I go to update the permissions it's grayed out. I've tried everything to change the permissions but it still...
  4. Advanced security settings for scans

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Advanced security settings for scans: I'm troubleshooting the "start actions" function in windows defender and one of the steps is to clear an item in the scans folder and the quarantine folder bit when I go to update the permissions it's grayed out. I've tried everything to change the permissions but it still...
  5. advanced security settings owner account unknown

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    advanced security settings owner account unknown: After my computer died I removed the C drive and installed it my new computer which already had a C drive as K drive - I mainly wanted to access data files that were stored on that computer since the new computer had Windows 10 installed. Today I tried to access...
  6. Advanced power settings help

in Windows 10 Customization
    Advanced power settings help: Hello a few months ago i downlaoded AVG battery saver lnto my laptop and i deleted it awhile sgo snd now its still being used on my laptop even though the app isnt on my laptop. everytime i turn my laptop on the battery lowers and i looked on my advanced power settings and...
  7. Users advanced security settings

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Users advanced security settings: I was in file explorer and opened the file users. 3 users came up. Mine, public and guest. Then I clicked on the properties of say public. It then bought up a screen and I clicked advanced settings and then clicked on find now. I clicked ok and a list of over 30 users came up...
  8. Problem regarding security and maintenance settings

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Problem regarding security and maintenance settings: I can't disable some security and maintenance settings (the windows update, microsoft account, spyware and unwanted software protection, windows activation, device software, startup apps and homegroup [I thought Windows 10 had removed homegroup] ones since it won't let me...
  9. Advanced Security

Advanced Security: In advanced security setting, how many people should be listed for having full control? I am the only user on this laptop, and it has my name, SYSTEM, and Administrators (my laptop). I have not given any permissions to anyone for any of my folders, or anything on my account....
  10. Advanced Security Settings

Advanced Security Settings: I am receiving an error msg concerning Skype "Another program is using this file" I cannot access windowsapps. In Advanced Security Settings, I cannot change my access level to "Full" I am logged in as administrator but my access is not "Full". Also there are a number of...