Windows 10: Help in Reinstalling the Bluetooth Drivers on my laptop

Discus and support Help in Reinstalling the Bluetooth Drivers on my laptop in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have window 10 installed on my laptop toshiba portege Z930. I am unable to find the option to turn on bluetooth. i have tried many things but nothing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SyedaZoon, Dec 28, 2019.

1. SyedaZoon Win User

Help in Reinstalling the Bluetooth Drivers on my laptop

I have window 10 installed on my laptop toshiba portege Z930. I am unable to find the option to turn on bluetooth. i have tried many things but nothing worked.I can't find the bluetooth devices and drivers for toshiba. I need to uninstall and reinstall "Bluetooth Device - Personal Area Network PAN" and "Bluetooth Device - RFCOMM Protocol TDI". Can somebody please please help me find the driver downloads to fix this problem. I'm trying to link my phone that has a lot of photos and videos so I can get it to my laptop!!!

:)

SyedaZoon, Dec 28, 2019
  2. Geghard Win User

Bluetooth driver fail regularly

My Bluetooth driver suddenly stops working once in a few day but, even adding external Bluetooth doesn't help.
    I have wireless beats earphones, sometimes I experience delay or such things so I restart the Bluetooth and the voice is fixed but, sometime Bluetooth doesn't turn on and after that nether reinstalling driver nor reinstalling windows doesn't work. Usually it starts working again by chance. I used to think it's a hardware issue but even after adding external Bluetooth I don't see any Bluetooth driver on device list. I'm really confused how is it possible to have an error that is not software or hardware issue.!
    (My laptop is MSI GE60 2PC apache, whit windows 10 pro x64)

thanks...

Geghard, Dec 28, 2019
  3. Need to reinstall my bluetooth drivers

I just got a new laptop (Lenovo Yoga 260) and despite stating it having bluetooth capability, I couldn't get it to work no matter what I did. I decided to follow the advice from a similar question on this forum and the person there suggested to completely
    uninstall the drivers in which it should reinstall by themselves after restart. Unfortunately, they haven't reinstalled and no matter where I look, there are no bluetooth drivers for this computer, or any that I could find on the Microsoft site. Also, the
    post that suggested to uninstall the drivers also never linked or told where to find replacement drivers, just a link to the generic help page on this site.

BrianZhong, Dec 28, 2019
  4. Help in Reinstalling the Bluetooth Drivers on my laptop

Cannot reconnect bluetooth mouse after laptop wakes from being idle

Hi,

Thanks for the reply and appreciate your efforts to work on this issue.

Suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the Bluetooth driver to check if that helps.

Download the latest driver from the Dell website and save it on the desktop.

Support für XPS 15 9570 | Treiber und Downloads | Dell Deutschland

Note: Since the websites are not hosted by Microsoft, the links may change without notice. Microsoft does not guarantee the accuracy of this information.

You can also run the
    Bluetooth troubleshooter
    to check if that helps.

Steps to uninstall the drivers:

1. Open Device Manager,
    2. Expand Bluetooth driver.
    3. Right-click (or tap and hold) the Bluetooth driver and select Uninstall.
    4. Follow the on-screen steps to complete the uninstallation.
    5. Once the driver is removed, install the driver that you would have previously saved and then finally restart the computer.

Hope this helps and let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Srimadhwa B

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Srimadhwa_B, Dec 28, 2019
Thema:

Help in Reinstalling the Bluetooth Drivers on my laptop

1. Help in Reinstalling the Bluetooth Drivers on my laptop - Similar Threads - Help Reinstalling Bluetooth

2. Which bluetooth driver should I disintall to reinstall my bluetooth driver?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Which bluetooth driver should I disintall to reinstall my bluetooth driver?: Hi guys,I have a ton of problems with my bluetooth on my actual Honor Magicbook/Huawei Matebook computer.So I want to try to reinstall my blueooth drivers and see if it help.But when I come to the device manager, under the bluetooth section I see something like in the image...
  3. Need help reinstalling my driver

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Need help reinstalling my driver: I have a windows 10 satellite toshiba laptop for about 6 years when suddenly the network adapter would go into hidden. i tried restarting countless times, resetting netsh and uninstalling but when i uninstalled it didn't reinstall...
  4. Reinstalling bluetooth driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Reinstalling bluetooth driver: So one day I was using my PC for video games and Bluetooth is no longer a thing. The same day or the day after maybe Bluetooth or something else pops up as unknown USB. I can't turn on Bluetooth from settings or action center. Some help would be nice!...
  5. Reinstalling Bluetooth drivers

Reinstalling Bluetooth drivers: I accidently uninstalled my Bluetooth driver and I don't know how to get it back https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reinstalling-bluetooth-drivers/5c0fe40a-d1ea-42bd-94a5-f54e8b7474fc
  6. Bluetooth Drivers will not reinstall

Bluetooth Drivers will not reinstall: My bluetooth toggle is missing, and so I went searching this site for possible fixes and solutions. One that I found said to uninstall my bluetooth drivers, and to shut down my laptop for a few seconds and then turn it back on, saying that the drivers would automatically...
  7. reinstall bluetooth driver

reinstall bluetooth driver: There is no blue tooth driver installed on my HP 15 notebook PC LAPTOP-8FHUJG2H with windows 10. I need to know what drivers to reinstall and how to do so. Thank you...
  8. Reinstallation of bluetooth drivers.

Reinstallation of bluetooth drivers.: Hi, I`ve been on the Acer download centre. Downloaded appropriate Acer Aspire 5750 Bluetooth file. Been on Microsoft website and followed instructions, but cant reactivate Bluetooth. Please help...
  9. bluetooth help needed to reinstall driver

bluetooth help needed to reinstall driver: My Bluetooth isn't working and need to reinstall the correct driver. I would appreciate some help with this issue please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-help-needed-to-reinstall-driver/620fc2d6-bf0b-41d0-817c-a4724fb4ac28
  10. bluetooth driver reinstall

bluetooth driver reinstall: After the update, my Bluetooth function was not functioning. I uninstalled it per instructions on the prior post. Can you assist me? I need my mouse Bluetooth to work...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-in-how-to-reinstall-bluetooth-drivers-on/b3d32892-a123-4314-8238-fbfb5cf1246a