Windows 10: Help in resetting the bios clock

Discus and support Help in resetting the bios clock in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So yesterday by mistake I changed the bios time. I tried to change it back to original time but always a difference of 2-5 seconds remains when I try... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/AkshayMithani, Apr 11, 2020.

1. Help in resetting the bios clock

So yesterday by mistake I changed the bios time. I tried to change it back to original time but always a difference of 2-5 seconds remains when I try to change manually. Is there any way I can automatically set it back to the actual time?

submitted by /u/AkshayMithani
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/AkshayMithani, Apr 11, 2020

2. bios

Hi all i am new in this forum, i need meanings step by step of each item listed in the bios Phoenix-Award

central473, Apr 11, 2020
  3. wrong bios programmed on my card what now?

are you kidding? or is this being lost in language barriers?(if so, then id suggest trying google translateon the list above, or reading it several times, im sorry that i cant help with that part) the PCIe slot is what you need, thats where you plug the GPU into. follow the step by step guide, that is your solution. VGA= Video Graphics array, or adapter in this case, AKA GPU, Aka, Video Card.

The 2nd gpu acts as a way to boot into OS since you're not able to do so with the damaged GPU. I don't know what your system specs are but if you have onboard graphics enable them in your bios and then reset your PC or do it after a reset depending on what your motherboard requires that will allow you to boot into your operating system then follow the steps after number three in the list above.( note that if you do not have built-in graphics on your CPU this is where you will use a second GPU )

i hope this helps......Best of luck, i have 35minutes to get dressed, and be on a transport to Kessel.......another day covered in Spice, *Frown Help in resetting the bios clock :( (atleast im working in the Refinery *Wink Help in resetting the bios clock ;) )

jboydgolfer, Apr 11, 2020
  4. IggSter Win User

Help in resetting the bios clock

How to factory reset Cisco 1700 Router

Hopefully I can help you here....its a very common thing to happen.

First, I take it you dont know the passwords for console access or telnet/ssh?

I will assume that these devices belong to you.

step 1. Plug a cisco console cable into a serial port on your pc
    step 2. Plug other end into Cisco console port
    step 3. Using hyperterm or putty or similar connect to the serial port
    step 4. boot router, and make sure you clearly can see the output (this confirms you have good serial comms)
    step 5. if this fails, adjust the comm port settings (9600, 8,1,n are the default)
    step 6. now you have to do the only hard part...send the break command:

Break command list: Break Commands

Go down the list and match your OS and SW and try the sequence suggested.

If this fails several times do what I do: Install putty (free) and then to send a break so you can get into rommom just hit "ctrl-a b".

IggSter, Apr 11, 2020
Thema:

Help in resetting the bios clock

1. Help in resetting the bios clock - Similar Threads - Help resetting bios

2. Help! I accidentally reset my BIOS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help! I accidentally reset my BIOS: Yesterday I was verifying my CPU temperature in BIOS and while doing that when I wanted to leave I accidentally pressed the wrong button and it reset my BIOS and now I cannot boot into Windows coming up with the error "INACCESIBLE BOOT DEVICE". I can get into recovery and...
  3. Help! I accidentally reset my BIOS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help! I accidentally reset my BIOS: Yesterday I was verifying my CPU temperature in BIOS and while doing that when I wanted to leave I accidentally pressed the wrong button and it reset my BIOS and now I cannot boot into Windows coming up with the error "INACCESIBLE BOOT DEVICE". I can get into recovery and...
  4. Resetting of clock

in Windows 10 Customization
    Resetting of clock: Hi all, Recently after the new update I have noticed that my clock keeps resetting to 24 hour format again and again. I do not know if it is random or it happens only on restart. Can someone help me out?...
  5. Resetting the computer clock

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Resetting the computer clock: How do you reset the clock? Usually it automatically resets for daylight savings for my old laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/resetting-the-computer-clock/623fb6a9-3f8e-43ad-a53d-c2bf9501456a
  6. Taskbar clock settings reset

Taskbar clock settings reset: This morning, the clock on my taskbar shows only 2:27 PM - I had it set up to display the full time, date and day of week - Mon 10/12/2020 on one line, and 2:27 PM on another. How do I get this back? I think it must have been a Windows Update that caused this problem,...
  7. Time Clock constantly resetting

Time Clock constantly resetting: Hi, So I have been having this problem where my window's clock always goes 7 hours ahead PST anytime I reset/turn off my computer. I have had the option where it sets my time and time zone automatically on before, yet it would still reset the clock to 7 hours ahead. I even...
  8. BIOS Update and reset BIOS settings

in Windows 10 Support
    BIOS Update and reset BIOS settings: Yesterday I updated my BIOS and everything is working fine. Now do I need to reset the BIOS settings or I leave it at it is? I read somewhere that it's good to reset the bios settings after you do a BIOS update . What should I do, thanks. 137701
  9. resetting clock

resetting clock: how do I reset clock https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/resetting-clock/16e3996b-5912-413b-bab5-8dda53b6b21e
  10. Clock constantly loses time, correct in bios

in Windows 10 Support
    Clock constantly loses time, correct in bios: I have a windows 10 tablet and the clock is constantly losing time by significant amounts. Just a few minutes after starting the clock slows by as much as 10min and eventually gets to several hours slow. Yes, the time and timezone are set correctly in settings. Yes, it...