Windows 10: help in restoring accidentally deleted folder in "Pictures" folder?

Discus and support help in restoring accidentally deleted folder in "Pictures" folder? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; hi all, i connected my iphone to my laptop to transfer my photos from my phone to my laptop, so that i could delete the photos in phone to reduce... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by eltgnd, Sep 30, 2018.

1. eltgnd Win User

help in restoring accidentally deleted folder in "Pictures" folder?

hi all,

i connected my iphone to my laptop to transfer my photos from my phone to my laptop, so that i could delete the photos in phone to reduce storage. but, i ran into a problem when i put all the transferred photos in a folder then i moved the folder to the "pictures" folder. but then i accidentally pressed "ctrl+x" while the folder was selected. so, it was deleted. i tried all day trying to recover it, but i really can't find a way. please help. any help would be appreciated. thank you.

:)

eltgnd, Sep 30, 2018

2. Trouble deleting a folder

Thanks for the suggestion but it says "delete folder failed for E:\....." for each folder I try.

*Confused help in restoring accidentally deleted folder in "Pictures" folder? :confused:

Will I be forever stuck with these unnecessary folders? *Oh Well help in restoring accidentally deleted folder in "Pictures" folder? :eek:hwell:

oli_ramsay, Sep 30, 2018
  3. DRDNA Win User
    Accidentally Deleted Some Folders

While Im not sure of how important they are, I think System restore would put them back and I see they are pretty darn big too 6.5mb and 2.5 GB on my just freshly imaged laptop .

DRDNA, Sep 30, 2018
  4. Damocles Win User

Accidentally Deleted Some Folders

Yesterday I was cleaning my PC and I accidentally deleted two folders (named "NVIDIA" and "NVIDIA Corporation") in C:\ProgramData. To my knowledge this two folders only contain non important stuff like logs, etc. Later on I have found out my Program Settings in NV Control panel were set to default. This is no big deal, but now I'm worrying I fu***d something up. Otherwise, everything works as it should --> no overheating, BSODs, games are working normally...

I just want to know what I deleted. Were those two folders important???

Damocles, Sep 30, 2018
Thema:

1. help in restoring accidentally deleted folder in "Pictures" folder? - Similar Threads - help restoring accidentally

2. restoring deleted pictures

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    restoring deleted pictures: how to restore deleted pictures? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/restoring-deleted-pictures/367a3716-fbc7-4d80-b25d-74dc9555be67"
  3. Pictures folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Pictures folder: Somehow my "Pictures" folder has renamed itself to "Favorites". When I look at properties though it still shows "pictures". I cannot rename it either. Wondering how & why this happened??? I am using Windows 10...
  4. I've accidentally replaced my User folder with my Pictures folder

in Windows 10 Support
    I've accidentally replaced my User folder with my Pictures folder: I have a laptop with an SSD and a HDD, so I decided I would move the Videos and Pictures folders to my HDD to save some room on the SSD. So, C:\Users\reece\Videos changed to D:\Videos as intended. I tried the same with Pictures and Documents but then changed my mind so tried...
  5. Junk folder accidentally deleted

in Browsers and Email
    Junk folder accidentally deleted: On Outlook.com, I accidentally deleted my Junk Email folder. Now it appears under Deleted Items, it still handles junk correctly but I can't seem to move it back where it belongs. Anyone know the solution? TIA*Smile [img] 62804
  6. Accidentally started a deletion of my desktop folders.

in Windows 10 Support
    Accidentally started a deletion of my desktop folders.: Some months ago, I accidentally knocked some unknown keys on the upper Left Hand side of my desk keyboard. Instantly a pop up flashed up with a progress bar saying "Deletion 28% completed" or something very similar. My Desktop short cut to my important folders were...
  7. Deleted Documents and Pictures Folder

in Windows 10 Support
    Deleted Documents and Pictures Folder: Hi all, I've deleted the 'Documents' and 'Pictures' folders which appear under 'Folders' when you click on 'This PC' I did this because I'm trying to get into the habit of using my OneDrive not my local disk for storage. The folder icons are still present, however...
  8. Accidentally deleted desktop folder

in Windows 10 Support
    Accidentally deleted desktop folder: I have accidentally deleted my desktop folder. It is now renamed "downloads" and appears twice in file explorer under "this PC". I messed it up when I tried to make all my downloads go to the desktop. I can see it and work with it, but I want the desktop name back. I feel...
  9. accidentally deleted the administrations folder

in Windows 10 Support
    accidentally deleted the administrations folder: Okay, so, just 10 minutes ago my dad accidentally deleted the administrations folder. Now I can't do anything. How do I restore my computer? btw using windows 10 93643
  10. I have accidentally deleted my downloads folder

in Windows 10 Support
    I have accidentally deleted my downloads folder: not sure how but I was dragging and dropping lots of things and then moving them to the recycle bin and now I cant access my downloads folder, it just says ; (screenshot) Screenshot - 7e2708c4a12ac1d35a226000a5e76e7d - Gyazo 6192

Users found this page by searching for:

1. i accidentally deleted all of my iphone pictures while connected to my pc