Windows 10: help in time of apps

Discus and support help in time of apps in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; my apps have a different time but my pc time is correct like for example it is 10:50 in real life and in my pc but in my app it is 1:00pm... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by gableoro, Apr 23, 2021.

1. gableoro Win User

help in time of apps

my apps have a different time but my pc time is correct like for example it is 10:50 in real life and in my pc but in my app it is 1:00pm

:)

gableoro, Apr 23, 2021

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Apr 23, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. help in time of apps :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Apr 23, 2021
  4. help in time of apps

time has come

A few suggestions:

• Use a decent topic title
    • Tell us how far you got it so far
    • Add specifications, are you using that A8N in your specs?
    • Did lowering the memory speed help?
    • Did you raise the voltage?

DanTheBanjoman, Apr 23, 2021
Thema:

help in time of apps

1. help in time of apps - Similar Threads - help apps

2. I need help with my internet and my apps on my computer Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help with my internet and my apps on my computer Windows 11: It started yesterday when I arrived at my house I had no internet. When I go to settings it doesn’t work. I check all other apps that could help me like troubleshooter but nothing is working. I look up tutorials on my phone to see if any can work, none of them do. It’s been a...
  3. I need help with my internet and my apps on my computer Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need help with my internet and my apps on my computer Windows 11: It started yesterday when I arrived at my house I had no internet. When I go to settings it doesn’t work. I check all other apps that could help me like troubleshooter but nothing is working. I look up tutorials on my phone to see if any can work, none of them do. It’s been a...
  4. Get Help App Window 11 Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Get Help App Window 11 Pro: I followed a thread that uninstalled Get Help which didn't seem to be working from my Windows 11 Pro 23H2 believing that I could download a 'clean' copy from MS Store. However it is no longer in Store. How can I reinstall it?...
  5. Get Help App Window 11 Pro

Get Help App Window 11 Pro: I followed a thread that uninstalled Get Help which didn't seem to be working from my Windows 11 Pro 23H2 believing that I could download a 'clean' copy from MS Store. However it is no longer in Store. How can I reinstall it?...
  6. Hi,I am unable to download any app on my laptop WINDOWS11. KINDLY help

Hi,I am unable to download any app on my laptop WINDOWS11. KINDLY help: I dont understand why icant download any app on my laptop. I tried but it downloaded on my phone. i think somehow my and laptop got linked and apps are being downloaded on my phone ....
  7. Hi,I am unable to download any app on my laptop WINDOWS11. KINDLY help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi,I am unable to download any app on my laptop WINDOWS11. KINDLY help: I dont understand why icant download any app on my laptop. I tried but it downloaded on my phone. i think somehow my and laptop got linked and apps are being downloaded on my phone ....
  8. My acer aspire 3 isnt downloading apps. s mode is not on. please help bought for sims.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My acer aspire 3 isnt downloading apps. s mode is not on. please help bought for sims.: I'm trying to download apps like the ea app, steam and gog on Acer Aspire 3 but these apps arent installing. I tried downloading chrome to see if the browser might be the issue but no luck there. checked online tried the s mode thing but my computer doesnt have that on...
  9. My acer aspire 3 isnt downloading apps. s mode is not on. please help bought for sims.

My acer aspire 3 isnt downloading apps. s mode is not on. please help bought for sims.: I'm trying to download apps like the ea app, steam and gog on Acer Aspire 3 but these apps arent installing. I tried downloading chrome to see if the browser might be the issue but no luck there. checked online tried the s mode thing but my computer doesnt have that on...
  10. I need help with allowing apps access to microphone

I need help with allowing apps access to microphone: Not able to find out how to access to microphone in games, my plug in headphones with microphone work on computer just not in games and I’ve already to to allow access to the apps through microphone > privacy > allow access then it says choose apps to allow microphone access...