Windows 10: Help in vm your device needs repair

Discus and support Help in vm your device needs repair in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Help in vm your device needs repair i could not find any that helps[ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DavidAtnip, Jan 30, 2019.

1. Help in vm your device needs repair

Help in vm your device needs repair i could not find any that helps Help in vm your device needs repair b4b5d930-0150-4525-9fb5-45aa7486e7f9?upload=true.jpg

:)

DavidAtnip, Jan 30, 2019

2. HELP! Windows 10 automatic repair couldn't repair PC. Details below

Hi Matthew,

As you are facing issue withAutomatic Repair, we would assist you for sure.

In order to understand the issue in a better manner, please share the following details

• I tried system restore” What is the error exact error message you received?

If automatic repair fails, you may try to repair them using these commands through Command Prompt under Advanced Options. Follow the steps:

Since you have done most of the troubleshooting steps, I would suggest you to try repairing the Boot Configuration Data through the command prompt by following the steps below and check if it helps.

I suggest you re-built the boot record by following the below commands and check if it helps.

You will have to use Windows 10 installation media to follow the steps to boot into Recovery Environment and try to rebuild BCD.

Step 1: I suggest you to create an installation media for
    Windows 10 using the media creation tool:

Installing Windows 10 using the media creation tool

Step 2: After preparing the installation media, insert it hard reboot the device and follow the below:

• Boot into Windows Recovery Environment using the Windows 10 installation media.
    • Click on Repair your computer.
    • Click on Troubleshoot and in the advanced options.
    • Select Command Prompt. Type the following commands into the prompt and press Enter key after each command.

• bootrec /fixmbr

• bootrec /fixboot

• bootrec /scanos

• bootrec /rebuildbcd
    5. Restart the computer.

NOTE: Modifying BIOS/ complementary metal oxide semiconductor (CMOS) settings incorrectly can cause serious problems that may prevent your computer from booting properly. Microsoft cannot guarantee that any problems resulting
    from the configuring of BIOS/CMOS settings can be solved. Modifications of the settings are at your own risk.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Thank you.

Vidyashree_C, Jan 30, 2019
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jan 30, 2019
  4. zbook Win User

Help in vm your device needs repair

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Jan 30, 2019
Thema:

Help in vm your device needs repair

1. Help in vm your device needs repair - Similar Threads - Help device needs

2. Your PC/Device needs to be repaired

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your PC/Device needs to be repaired: After getting Windows 10 installed onto a usb flash drive by a friend and plugging it into my HP laptop, I still get the error code instead of it booting to the Windows 10 installation screen. It tells me I’ll need to use recovery tools, although the recovery tool is already...
  3. Your Pc/device needs to be repaired

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your Pc/device needs to be repaired: How do I fix this problem? It keeps rep looping the same screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-pcdevice-needs-to-be-repaired/c61988e2-642c-4cce-9878-ed1215d7c1ef
  4. Your PC/Device needs to be repaired

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your PC/Device needs to be repaired: Hello, I received an error code after running the Windows Memory Diagnostic tool and was wondering what the issue could be. Feel free to ask an clarification questions. Thank you!RecoveryYour PC/Device needs to be repairedAn unexpected error has occurred.Error code:...
  5. Your PC/Device needs to be repaired

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Your PC/Device needs to be repaired: Hello, I received an error code after running the Windows Memory Diagnostic tool and was wondering what the issue could be. Feel free to ask an clarification questions. Thank you!RecoveryYour PC/Device needs to be repairedAn unexpected error has occurred.Error code:...
  6. Your PC/Device needs to be repaired

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Your PC/Device needs to be repaired: I get the optionsPress enter to try againPress F1 to enter recovery environmentPress F8 for startup settingsPress Esc for UEFI Firmware settingsPress F9 to use a different operating system“The operating system couldn’t be loaded because the system registry file is missing or...
  7. Your PC/Device needs to be repaired?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Your PC/Device needs to be repaired?: I recently updated my laptop to the latest version of Windows 10, and now when I attempt to boot it I get taken to a blue screen that says the following:"RecoveryYour PC/Device needs to be repairedFile: \WINDOWS\system32\winload.exeError code: 0xc0000225You'll need to use...
  8. Your PC/Device needs to be repaired.

Your PC/Device needs to be repaired.: Hi My laptop started booting & running slow after an update. It crashed into a blue screen and returned with ”no boot device found”. So I took out the SSD and startup was normal and I decided to fresh install Windows on the HDD but while trying to boot from the usb i got:...
  9. YOUR PC DEVICE NEED TO BE REPAIRED

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    YOUR PC DEVICE NEED TO BE REPAIRED: Hello sir, i followed everything but it says that YOUR PC DEVICE NEED TO BE REPAIRED and left me with an option of for recovery, restart,shutdown. I chose recovery and get me back to the last 3 options before I restarted. What can I do? Thanksss 140406
  10. Your PC/Device needs to be repaired.

Your PC/Device needs to be repaired.: Yesterday, I helped my friend buy computer parts. He decided that he isn't going to buy a windows 10 product key and downloaded the MediaCreationTool on his USB drive. When he plug him his USB drive and switch on the computer, this error appeared. [IMG] Can anybody...