Windows 10: [help] install program on only one user?

Discus and support [help] install program on only one user? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I am an admin, and I am trying to install a program on that account. However it also installs it on the standard account. When I try to uninstall the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/djquik1, May 7, 2020.

1. [help] install program on only one user?

I am an admin, and I am trying to install a program on that account. However it also installs it on the standard account. When I try to uninstall the program or delete the icon from the standard account, it also deleted from the admin account. Is there a solution for this?

submitted by /u/djquik1
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/djquik1, May 7, 2020

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, May 7, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 7, 2020
  4. XVI
    xvi Win User

[help] install program on only one user?

sound but no video?WTF

Can you tell us what you're doing? Step by step? What program are you using? Like I say, if you're using VLC, any codecs you install won't help you at all since VLC doesn't actually look outside of its own libraries.

Just list the steps that you're taking.

Thema:

[help] install program on only one user?

1. [help] install program on only one user? - Similar Threads - help install program

2. how to install a app in only one user...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how to install a app in only one user...: in my home i use localother user account.. so whenever I install a app. its actually able .. see by other account's too... so is there , way to install a app enable to use and see by a single user only..btw the Microsoft store does it already . the app I installed from ....
  3. how to install a app in only one user...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to install a app in only one user...: in my home i use localother user account.. so whenever I install a app. its actually able .. see by other account's too... so is there , way to install a app enable to use and see by a single user only..btw the Microsoft store does it already . the app I installed from ....
  4. how to install a app in only one user...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How do I install an app for only one user?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I install an app for only one user?: I want to install a game, but only for my gaming account. I don't want this app to take up storage space on the other account. Is this possible? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-install-an-app-for-only-one-user/cabdebb2-8cd1-47b9-b505-1350b93b3d80
  6. How to download programs for one user only?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to download programs for one user only?: I am the admin and there are 3 local accounts, whenever I download something (admin or local), it shows up on the 3 other accounts? How to change download location? submitted by /u/qwertyuiop098765420 [link] [comments]...
  7. Revert apps/programs to one user only?

in Windows 10 Support
    Revert apps/programs to one user only?: When I install anything, I usually tell the app/program to install it for all users, since I've been the only user of the machine. Now I want to add a second Windows account for my wife, and to keep her desktop clutter down, I want to remove the shortcuts for stuff that only...
  8. How to install application for only one user

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to install application for only one user: Hi How to install Microsoft office for one user. Thank You https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-install-application-for-only-one-user/83771954-56f5-4abc-a2ab-0a4c9999b7ca
  9. Downloading Programs For One User Only

in Windows 10 Customization
    Downloading Programs For One User Only: Hello, I was wondering how I can go about downloading programs, apps and games without having it appear on the desktop of another user on the same PC? I am the admin of the PC and I have another user account set up for my brother to use. Whenever I download programs only...
  10. Installing Programs to One User Only

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Installing Programs to One User Only: On older Windows OS's, I've had no trouble using separate user accounts. When I install a program (actual software, not a Windows Store app) on one, it doesn't show up on another user account. Until now. My wife and I just bought a desktop to share and everything I install...