Windows 10: help installing downloader!

Discus and support help installing downloader! in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; i cant install the Amazon Games & Software Downloader (for Windows XP/Vista/7/8, 3.0MB. firewall and internet is not an issue. i cant get to my free... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Sherri-MaeMondina, Sep 7, 2018.

1. Sherri-MaeMondina Win User

help installing downloader!

i cant install the Amazon Games & Software Downloader (for Windows XP/Vista/7/8, 3.0MB. firewall and internet is not an issue. i cant get to my free gopro plus trial

:)

Sherri-MaeMondina, Sep 7, 2018
  2. exodusprime1337 Win User

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 7, 2018
  3. Depth Win User
    Install Diablo 3 on Linux

Just install PlayOnLinux? Why did they make step 2 and 3 of this "tutorial"?

Anyway, looking at the supported software list for PlayOnLinux, D3 is a step in the right direction. Lack of gaming is a factor for a lot of people when deciding on an OS, if more recent games get ported it may help migrate them to their preferred choice.

Depth, Sep 7, 2018
  4. Corduroy_Jr Win User

help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Sep 7, 2018
Thema:

1. help installing downloader! - Similar Threads - help installing downloader

2. help downloading

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    help downloading: Question 1. How do I download Ever app on computer so I can download pictures from my iPhone to increase memory on my phone? Question 2. How do I download iTunes onto my computer so I can update my phone? Can I get step by step instructions please?...
  3. Downloading help from steam

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Downloading help from steam: In my computer I have 2 hard drives. one small and one big. The small one was default when i got my computer. The game that needs updated is downloaded on my small drive and I'm wonder if i can make the update download on my bigger drive... If i need to do the update in the...
  4. VCLibs 12 daily download help

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    VCLibs 12 daily download help: Hi All, I know that this has been asked before, but I'm getting a daily download called VCLibs 12, sometimes three or four a day. I have read through the threads and it apparently is linked to the get Skype app. I uninstalled this app a few weeks ago, but still get this...
  5. AU downloaded but not installed

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    AU downloaded but not installed: It now has happened on two of my computers. Via Windows Update the AU has been downloaded but not installed. Both just installed the updates for 1511 but the AU still remains. A third computer did install the AU, the fourth is sitting idle so not sure what it will do when I...
  6. Need help to download and install apps that are zipped

Need help to download and install apps that are zipped: Need help to download and install Win 10 apps that are zipped. Can't find simple instructions anywhere. Photo Filtre is example of app I want that is zipped PhotoFiltre Studio - Download 33840
  7. Downloads will not install

Downloads will not install: Hello everyone! This is my first time posting for assistance in Tenforums. Today, I upgraded an HP Desktop which had Windows 7 Home Premium OEM installed to Windows 10. Everything seemed to go well. When I checked in Device Manager, I found my HP Printer drivers were...
  8. Download but not install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Download but not install: Can I download Win 10, but not install right away? 13987
  9. repair install help

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    repair install help: when i try repair install when it says setting things up after a few mins it crashes here is the details how can i fix it as i want too keep my games and things Log Name: Application Source: Application Error Date: 08/09/2015 04:44:51 Event ID: 1000 Task Category:...
  10. Unable to install downloads.

in Windows 10 Support
    Unable to install downloads.: When I try to download ITunes, I get a successful note from ITunes,but then a pop up says error7 error(win5)so it wont work. I am also unable to reload my Kaspersky anti virus,with my CD,I get a message saying app was not installed. Any ideas please. 35884