Windows 10: Help installing Minecraft for Windows 10 on a new HD

Discus and support Help installing Minecraft for Windows 10 on a new HD in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi folks, Got my newly repaired computer back and am trying to set everything back up. I own the starter collection for Minecraft and am trying to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by GregoryHannigan, Jul 20, 2020.

1. Help installing Minecraft for Windows 10 on a new HD

Hi folks,

Got my newly repaired computer back and am trying to set everything back up. I own the starter collection for Minecraft and am trying to set it back up on this PC. According to the MS Store app it is installed, but when I try to launch it I get a big orange window that says "Mojang" that instantly closes and then - nothing.

Help!

Greg

:)

GregoryHannigan, Jul 20, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 20, 2020
  3. CK011885 Win User
    Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Jul 20, 2020
  4. r.h.p Win User

Help installing Minecraft for Windows 10 on a new HD

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

What's your intended PC specs ??

r.h.p, Jul 20, 2020
Thema:

Help installing Minecraft for Windows 10 on a new HD

1. Help installing Minecraft for Windows 10 on a new HD - Similar Threads - Help installing Minecraft

2. How to install MSFS to new hd?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to install MSFS to new hd?: I upgraded my hdd and cloned the old drive but MSFS will not work. If I put the old hd back, then it works. I uninstalled it to reinstall it but can't find it in my MS Store lib. I tried to install it from my MS account but it doesn't give me the option to install it. How...
  3. Change HD, new windows install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Change HD, new windows install: Hi! I have a 1TB ssd that is now full and I need to upgrade it to a 4TB. I have a valid win10 pro norwegian product key I got when I updated from my win7 years ago. Where can I find a win10 pro norwegian installer file I can put on a usb drive to use for new install on my...
  4. W10 installation on new HD

W10 installation on new HD: I have an Acer Aspire S3 w hich has a failed hdd. I use it for travels and the odd use of two laptops at home. I wish to replace it with a new ssd drive. I do not have a image of W10 to utilize for reinstalling the the OS., nor can I axcess the the failed harddrive. How do...
  5. Not booting to new HD after install

Not booting to new HD after install: So old drive was dieing Toshiba 500gb, installed a WD 1tb. Ran the windows creation tool, pc rebooted and boots right back to the creation tool and starts the whole process over. shut down, removed the creation tool, pc will not boot to the new HD. Kinda at a loss here....
  6. Installing windows 10 to a new HD

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Installing windows 10 to a new HD: I recently had an HD fail and I am stuck replacing it. I assume that I should have no troubles downloading the files I need to get going but what do I do about the install key? Somehow the key sticker on the bottom of the laptop case was damaged to the point of not being able...
  7. Can’t install Windows 10 on a new HD

Can’t install Windows 10 on a new HD: Hi, I have a Lenovo Ideacentre B320 in which I was using Windows 10 1803. After replacing the hd for an ssd I tried to install Windows 10. The install procedure ends without problems. After five minutes using the PC I hear the unplugging/plugging sound, the screen goes black...
  8. New HD/Install windows 10

New HD/Install windows 10: New hd old one crashed. Is there a way to put windows 10 back on that was originally downloaded from the web when they offered it? If I downloaded an windows 10 ISO will it not ask for a key or does it install a media creation tool? I have read some on the comments on the...
  9. Help! HD Failure - Windows 10 Install on new drive?

Help! HD Failure - Windows 10 Install on new drive?: Help and/or advice needed. I have suffered a disastrous hardware failure on my work computer. Apart from the horrendous job of re-installing all my graphics and cartographic applications, I am concerned that I will not be able to re-install my Windows 10 Pro to the same...
  10. Keyboard error on new HD Windows 10 install

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard error on new HD Windows 10 install: I had a hard drive failure so i installed a new hard drive. Bought a new Windows 10 disk and when I tried to install it I get a keyboard error and then no boot drive detected. Can't get to the BIOS since it doesn't recognize the keyboard. I've double checked all connections...