Windows 10: Help installing Office 365 from a purchased product key on a laptop running Windows 10 in S...

Discus and support Help installing Office 365 from a purchased product key on a laptop running Windows 10 in S... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I purchased a new laptop running Windows 10 in S mode. I purchased a product key and tried to install Office 365 personal on it and continue to get an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by TraciAlford, Jul 28, 2019.

1. Help installing Office 365 from a purchased product key on a laptop running Windows 10 in S...

I purchased a new laptop running Windows 10 in S mode. I purchased a product key and tried to install Office 365 personal on it and continue to get an error code 0xc0e90002. It says it's not designated to run in Windows. Do I need to get rid of S mode in order to be able to install? When I got the Windows Store there's only an option to purchase from there. Not an option to enter my already purchased product key. I don't want to have to pay for it again.

:)

TraciAlford, Jul 28, 2019

2. office 365 Product Key

For online purchases from Microsoft, product keys are not provided. To download and install Office 365 or 2016, you may login to the My Account page on Office.com with the Microsoft account you used to register or purchase.

Sign in to your Microsoft account

If you have purchased Office 365 or 2016 from a retail store (Product Key Package), then you may register the purchased product key with the Microsoft Account and then download and install Office. Refer to the following link to sign in or create a Microsoft
    account to download and install Office 365.

Office

Assuming that you bought it from a retail store -

You can refer to the section - Can I view my product key online? in following help

https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Using-...

Vijay_Verma, Jul 28, 2019
  3. product key for office 365 please

Please let me know how did you buy Office 365. Please read below -

For online purchases product keys are not provided. To download and install Office 365 or 2016, you may login to the My Account page on Office.com with the Microsoft account you used to register or purchase.

Sign in to your Microsoft account

If you have purchased Office 365 or 2016 from a retail store (Product Key Package), then you may register the purchased product key with the Microsoft Account and then download and install Office. Refer to the following link to sign in or create a Microsoft
    account to download and install Office 365.

Office

E for Excel, Jul 28, 2019
  4. Help installing Office 365 from a purchased product key on a laptop running Windows 10 in S...

Cortana & Office 365 Integration

We are trying to integrate Cortana with our Office 365 subscription, but it never works. Here are the steps we have done:

• Turned on Cortona in the Office 365 Admin portal
    • We are using Windows 10 1703 – connected Office 365 service to Cortana
    Did the same on windows 10 mobile with no luck, Cortana says its connected to Office 365, but sees no data and we are getting zero errors

We went rough office 365 support first and tried all fo their suggestions, they kicked us over to Windows support which is currently closed.

We are on v1703 with all updates in place, it does not work on Windows 10 desktop or mobile

any ideas? I can give you all steps 365 support had us run through if that will be helpful

Thank you

Doug

Douglas Clelland, Jul 28, 2019
Thema:

Help installing Office 365 from a purchased product key on a laptop running Windows 10 in S...

1. Help installing Office 365 from a purchased product key on a laptop running Windows 10 in S... - Similar Threads - Help installing Office

2. Purchasing a Windows 10 Product Key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Purchasing a Windows 10 Product Key: I am upgrading my Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 and i have downloaded the Windows 10 ISO and need to purchase a Windows 10 Product Key. Please tell me the process for purchasing the Product Key. I found a windows 10 pro key from a microsoft partner...
  3. Purchasing a Windows 10 Product Key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Purchasing a Windows 10 Product Key: I am upgrading my Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 and i have downloaded the Windows 10 ISO and need to purchase a Windows 10 Product Key. Please tell me the process for purchasing the Product Key. I found a windows 10 pro key from a microsoft partner...
  4. install office 365 with product key 25 digits

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    install office 365 with product key 25 digits: Hello,I have tried to install office 365 without success.I have inserted 24 of 25 digits and it doesn't allow me to insert the correct 25th digit it allows me to insert any other digit expert the right one.ThanksKypros Kyprianou...
  5. Windows 10 product key recovery from purchase

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 product key recovery from purchase: Hello, I recently lost my computer due to a fire and was not able to recover the hdd i installed windows on. Is there any way to recover my product key or am I SOL? I called the support center but all i got was a robot that told me to ask on here.... I hope I can get this...
  6. Acquire Windows 10 product key from purchase

Acquire Windows 10 product key from purchase: I'm needing my windows 10 product key so that I can reinstall windows. I've lost my card that has the product key on it and all I have is the receipt/invoice from Newegg. This product key was not attached to a Microsoft account and my login account was a local account....
  7. Office 365 not running after purchase

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Office 365 not running after purchase: I purchased Office 365 on July 19. I just checked to see if it was running and was informed in Settings-my device that I'm still running Windows 10 home. Why is this...I done several restarts to make sure updates are current. How do I access 365??...
  8. Office 365 Installation Help

Office 365 Installation Help: Hey, can you help me. I want to know whether I can install Office 365 which is paid version ofcourse on a pirated version of windows 10. Will it install and at the same time is it safe to install on a pirated version?...
  9. Registering Office 365 Product Key

Registering Office 365 Product Key: Help, i have added my product key for Office and its taken it but not seem to extend it to on my family account. The account I registered against was the same prime account holding the existing family subscription. I checked it is the correct subscription....
  10. Office 365 paid for when laptop purchased

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Office 365 paid for when laptop purchased: I recently had to have a repair to laptop and when I got it back Currys said they could not reinstall Office 365 they claim the account was not accessible, the only change to the account was my email address, all I need is how to get it reinstalled, I spent time on your...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 0xc0e90002

2. 0xc0e90002 windows 10 installing office

3. error status 0xc0e90002 installing office 365

4. error 0xc0e90002,
  5. error code 0xc0e90002,
  6. 0xc0e90002 error,
  7. error 0xc0e90002 office,
  8. error code 0xc0e90002 office,
  9. microsoft error code 0xc0e90002,
  10. 0xc0e90002 office,
  11. oxcoe90002,