Windows 10: Help installing Windows 10 on a new SSD please! Getting the following error and my BIOS...

Discus and support Help installing Windows 10 on a new SSD please! Getting the following error and my BIOS... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/deeleyo [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ej1b11/help_installing_windows_10_on_a_new_ssd_please/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/deeleyo, Jan 2, 2020.

1. Help installing Windows 10 on a new SSD please! Getting the following error and my BIOS...

/u/deeleyo, Jan 2, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 2, 2020
  3. CK011885 Win User
    Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Jan 2, 2020
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Help installing Windows 10 on a new SSD please! Getting the following error and my BIOS...

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 2, 2020
Thema:

Help installing Windows 10 on a new SSD please! Getting the following error and my BIOS...

1. Help installing Windows 10 on a new SSD please! Getting the following error and my BIOS... - Similar Threads - Help installing SSD

2. New SSD install... Visible on BIOS, not windows installer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New SSD install... Visible on BIOS, not windows installer.: Hello! I'm trying to install a new SSD in my Yoga laptop. I am using the Windows 10 media creation tool on a USB stick. On my first attempt, everything seemed to be going right, and the drive was visible when I got to the point to select an installation location. It started...
  3. New SSD install... Visible on BIOS, not windows installer.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New SSD install... Visible on BIOS, not windows installer.: Hello! I'm trying to install a new SSD in my Yoga laptop. I am using the Windows 10 media creation tool on a USB stick. On my first attempt, everything seemed to be going right, and the drive was visible when I got to the point to select an installation location. It started...
  4. New SSD install... Visible on BIOS, not windows installer.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Installed new SSD but, it's not being detected in BIOS

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Installed new SSD but, it's not being detected in BIOS: Hello I need help!I Recently upgraded my PC with an MSI Z590 motherboard and an Intel 11th gen, Since I transition to PCIe Gen 4 board, I also bought a brand New NVME M.2 Samsung 980 pro in addition to my old gen 3 m.2 C: DriveThe new SSD is not being detected neither to...
  6. Installed new SSD but, it's not being detected in BIOS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installed new SSD but, it's not being detected in BIOS: Hello I need help!I Recently upgraded my PC with an MSI Z590 motherboard and an Intel 11th gen, Since I transition to PCIe Gen 4 board, I also bought a brand New NVME M.2 Samsung 980 pro in addition to my old gen 3 m.2 C: DriveThe new SSD is not being detected neither to...
  7. Installed new SSD but, it's not being detected in BIOS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Getting the following error trying to defrag my SSD

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Getting the following error trying to defrag my SSD: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/porkyfly [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hfzjj7/getting_the_following_error_trying_to_defrag_my/
  9. Guys Please Help Me! New ssd,processor and motherboard.cant install windows 10 on ssd. i...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Guys Please Help Me! New ssd,processor and motherboard.cant install windows 10 on ssd. i...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Sonoob330 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/drep5s/guys_please_help_me_new_ssdprocessor_and/
  10. PLEASE HELP NOT ABLE TO ACTIVATE WINDOWS 10 AFTER INSTALLING NEW SSD

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    PLEASE HELP NOT ABLE TO ACTIVATE WINDOWS 10 AFTER INSTALLING NEW SSD: [ATTACH][ATTACH]I have a genuine copy on windows 10 professional. I decided to upgrade my old hard drive to new SSD.I linked my device to the Microsoft account for activation purposes. After that i Downloaded ISO from Microsoft media creation tool .Then i installed my...