Windows 10: Help installing windows 10

Discus and support Help installing windows 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hey, Recently I wanted to move my migrate my pc from an SSHD to an SSD. In doing so I also installed windows 10 onto my SSD. My problem is now that I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ThorE.L, Jul 9, 2024.

1. ThorE.L Win User

Help installing windows 10

Hey, Recently I wanted to move my migrate my pc from an SSHD to an SSD. In doing so I also installed windows 10 onto my SSD. My problem is now that I am not able to install Windows 10 onto my PC again, I get an error saying that I have a "dynamic" harddisk and that the instalasion does not support it. This is on my new SSD. When I try to install windows back onto the old SSHD, i get an error saying "EFI-systempartasion is formated as NTFS. Format the EFI-systempartation as FAT32 and try again". I am not able to get my PC to boot normaly, and I always end up at the instalasion page. I preveio

:)

ThorE.L, Jul 9, 2024

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 9, 2024
  3. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Jul 9, 2024
  4. Cvrk Win User

Installing Windows 10 on Lumia 920

I have a Lumia 920 mobile phone.
    Found a list on the net with compatible phones that support Win 10. Mine is on that list.
    Can't upgrade with the usual way.
    Found help on this official website of developers for Windows Phones. It's a step by step no brainer thing. Most people are doing it. Except me. I can't get past point 6. HOWTO: Install Windows 10 for Phones on Non-supported devices (and other hacks)

"6.Connect to the same WiFi that your PC is on. Edit the settings for the WiFi connection to turn on the Proxy and set it to use the PC’s IP address and enter 8877 for the port "

7. Open Internet Explorer on your phone and navigate to http://[pc.ip.add.ress]:8877 where [pc.ip.add.ress] is the IP address of the PC running the WPInsidersHacks app

No idea what this means.I guess i need to access the router and modify some settings in there. Some guy on the forum told me " think he means to use the local IP address of the pc. Go to cmd and type ipconfig and look for ipv4 address. Should be somethin like 192/......"

I did connect my phone as always via wi-fi to my router. But i have no ideea how to use that proxy or how to make my phone have the same Ip as computer. I did start WPInsiderHacks app on pc. This is what it looks like

Help installing windows 10 [​IMG]

Theres also this official Windows 10 Preview On Nokia Lumia 920
    It says this :
    1. Download the Windows Insider app.
    Press ... > about > make sure Sys free space is 300MB or more.
    If there isn't enough space, make full reset with Windows Phone Recovery Tool.

Code:
    upwp10.chinacloudapp.cn:7777

Download and install certificate.
    3. Edit WiFi connection, enable Proxy

Code:
    upwp10.chinacloudapp.cn

4. Open Insider app, click get builds
    5. You will get Enroll page, do not Enroll yet!
    6. Switch to WIFI settings, turn off proxy.
    7. Switch to Windows Insider app and now you can enroll for Windows 10 Technical Preview.
    Choose Fast option.
    8. Check Settings > Phone update.
    If it can't find updates, you may need to reboot your phone and enroll again (without a proxy now).

Same thing with the proxy. Anyways the more detailed steps on the DEV forum are much better i think .Cuz they put out more info on how to do it.

Can anybody help me with step 6 ?

Cvrk, Jul 9, 2024
Thema:

1. Help installing windows 10 - Similar Threads - Help installing

2. Can I get help with updated install of windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I get help with updated install of windows 11?: Device name Keepaway Processor IntelR CoreTM i3-10110U CPU @ 2.10GHz 2.59 GHz Installed RAM 8.00 GB 7.84 GB usable Device ID C93A277D-3CD4-47FF-B884-99ADE40B4DBC Product ID 00356-02343-25541-AAOEM System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor Pen and touch Touch...
  3. Can I get help with updated install of windows 11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I get help with updated install of windows 11?: Device name Keepaway Processor IntelR CoreTM i3-10110U CPU @ 2.10GHz 2.59 GHz Installed RAM 8.00 GB 7.84 GB usable Device ID C93A277D-3CD4-47FF-B884-99ADE40B4DBC Product ID 00356-02343-25541-AAOEM System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor Pen and touch Touch...
  4. Need help installing wifi wireless driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help installing wifi wireless driver: I recently replaced the WiFi chip in my HP Pavilion Gaming Desktop with a Realtek RTL8822BE 5GHz WiFi chip. However, I am encountering an issue where the driver for the new chip is not appearing, and I am unable to establish an internet connection.I would greatly appreciate...
  5. Need help installing wifi wireless driver

Need help installing wifi wireless driver: I recently replaced the WiFi chip in my HP Pavilion Gaming Desktop with a Realtek RTL8822BE 5GHz WiFi chip. However, I am encountering an issue where the driver for the new chip is not appearing, and I am unable to establish an internet connection.I would greatly appreciate...
  6. Re-installing win 10 Fails at Help us beat the robots

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Re-installing win 10 Fails at Help us beat the robots: Trying to re-install win 10 latest image downloaded today from MS on my surface 3 proI get to a screen saying "Help us beat the robots"> Gets Error message " For security reasons, your device or browser cannot connect to a verification server. To prove you are not a spammer,...
  7. Re-installing win 10 Fails at Help us beat the robots

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Re-installing win 10 Fails at Help us beat the robots: Trying to re-install win 10 latest image downloaded today from MS on my surface 3 proI get to a screen saying "Help us beat the robots"> Gets Error message " For security reasons, your device or browser cannot connect to a verification server. To prove you are not a spammer,...
  8. Re-installing win 10 Fails at Help us beat the robots

9. Help with bluetooth installation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help with bluetooth installation: Hello!I bought a new pc a day ago with Windows 11Pro and I've noticed that I don't have the bluetooth option in the taskbar when I try to connect my devices. There are also no drivers for it in the device manager.The weird thing is that is that it does appear in settings as...
  10. Help with bluetooth installation

Help with bluetooth installation: Hello!I bought a new pc a day ago with Windows 11Pro and I've noticed that I don't have the bluetooth option in the taskbar when I try to connect my devices. There are also no drivers for it in the device manager.The weird thing is that is that it does appear in settings as...