Windows 10: Help installing windows from usb

Discus and support Help installing windows from usb in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello i got a ssd wanted to install windows from a usb. Got the cannot create partition. Opened command prompt did everything necessary untill the list... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/creamylad420, Sep 29, 2020.

1. Help installing windows from usb

Hello i got a ssd wanted to install windows from a usb. Got the cannot create partition. Opened command prompt did everything necessary untill the list volume part when i try to set my usb as the source it just keeps telling me "usb e is not recognised as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file" any idea what ive done wrong ?

submitted by /u/creamylad420
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/creamylad420, Sep 29, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 29, 2020
  3. thraxed Win User
    Installing windows off of a USB stick

Step By Step from vista:
    From admin cmd prompt

1. diskpart
    1a. list disk
    2. select disk 1 (replace 1 with your usb drive)
    3. clean
    4. create partition primary
    5. select partition 1 (replace 1 with your usb drive)
    6. active
    7. format fs=fat32
    8. assign
    9. exit

Copy Windows Vista's DVD ROM content to the Flash Drive

xcopy d:\*.* /s/e/f e:\ (d being your vista cd and e being your usb stick)

And that's it, boot off your usb disk

thraxed, Sep 29, 2020
  4. Help installing windows from usb

streetfighter 2, Sep 29, 2020
Thema:

Help installing windows from usb

1. Help installing windows from usb - Similar Threads - Help installing usb

2. NEED HELP DOING A CLEAN INSTALLATION OF WINDOWS FROM A USB DRIVE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    NEED HELP DOING A CLEAN INSTALLATION OF WINDOWS FROM A USB DRIVE: I am trying to do with clean install of Windows from a USB drive where I use the media creation tool. In reading through the posts, I deleted all the partitions when it asked where I wanted to install windows. Now the only two partitions left say windows can't be installed in...
  3. NEED HELP DOING A CLEAN INSTALLATION OF WINDOWS FROM A USB DRIVE

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    NEED HELP DOING A CLEAN INSTALLATION OF WINDOWS FROM A USB DRIVE: I am trying to do with clean install of Windows from a USB drive where I use the media creation tool. In reading through the posts, I deleted all the partitions when it asked where I wanted to install windows. Now the only two partitions left say windows can't be installed in...
  4. NEED HELP DOING A CLEAN INSTALLATION OF WINDOWS FROM A USB DRIVE

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows 10 won't install from USB. Help!!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 won't install from USB. Help!!: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Reddit_user_Cita09 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lx1ak1/windows_10_wont_install_from_usb_help/
  6. Help, win10 installer won't boot from usb

Help, win10 installer won't boot from usb: Trying to boot a win 10 ver. 2004 (may 2020) installer from a USB and even tried booting from a DVD. It gets stuck before the installer opens, just a frozen screen with either the motherboard logo or the blue windows logo. Motherboard is Gigabyte GA-B85M-D3H ver. 2.0 I have...
  7. PLEASE help me install Windows 10 from a USB!!!

PLEASE help me install Windows 10 from a USB!!!: Currently attempting to install windows 10 from a USB and it says “No signed device drivers were found. Make sure that the installation media contains the correct drivers”. I just recently installed a brand new SSD in my laptop after my old hard drive messed up. After...
  8. Help needed to install Windows from usb

Help needed to install Windows from usb: Ok so I deleted all my partitions and have one drive 0 unallocated space with 931.gb. when I try to install windows it says "We couldn't install Windows in the location you chose. Please check your media drive. Here's more info about what happened 0x080300002". Idk what to...
  9. Installing windows from USB

Installing windows from USB: Hey, I am trying to install windows 10 from usb stick to ASUS E402A laptop (that is using emmc memory). I have 3 different usb sticks, one is official windows, one is kingston datatraveller ,and one is some random usb 2.x stick. Windows iso file i generated from windows...
  10. Clean install from usb help

Clean install from usb help: I have purchased Windows 10 home to do a clean install. I am able to boot from the usb and select custom for a clean install and seems to be setting up ok but when it get to the end it wants to go through the whole set up again. Can anybody help please? 87696