Windows 10: Help installing windows

Discus and support Help installing windows in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I've got my C drive (HDD) pretty much filled up, with only 30gb out of 1tb left, and my SSD (D drive) has got around 70GB left of 447GB, both with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/NovaTedd, Apr 11, 2021.

1. Help installing windows

I've got my C drive (HDD) pretty much filled up, with only 30gb out of 1tb left, and my SSD (D drive) has got around 70GB left of 447GB, both with valuable stuff, i want to install windows 10 on my SSD, right now its on my HDD.

Will i have to format either of these 2? Is there a way to NOT lose the files? I honestly dont have anywhere i could store them in so they can't really go elsewhere but their own drives.

submitted by /u/NovaTedd
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/NovaTedd, Apr 11, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Apr 11, 2021
  3. Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Apr 11, 2021
  4. Help installing windows

Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Apr 11, 2021
Thema:

Help installing windows

1. Help installing windows - Similar Threads - Help installing

2. Help getting older program installed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help getting older program installed: Hello - hoping someone has an answer for me for this issue...I have an older copy of Adobe Creative Suite that has two discs. And on my old pc which since has died I could install the program via the DVD drive with no problem. However, on my newer pc, when I put DVD #1 in the...
  3. Help getting older program installed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help getting older program installed: Hello - hoping someone has an answer for me for this issue...I have an older copy of Adobe Creative Suite that has two discs. And on my old pc which since has died I could install the program via the DVD drive with no problem. However, on my newer pc, when I put DVD #1 in the...
  4. Help getting older program installed

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. can someone help me with this dism log i tried to install media future pack but there wa an...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can someone help me with this dism log i tried to install media future pack but there wa an...: 2024-04-22 06:36:36, Info DISM DISM.EXE: Executing command line: "C:\Windows\system32\Dism.exe" /online /add-capability /CapabilityName:Media.MediaFeaturePack~~~~0.0.1.0 2024-04-22 06:36:36, Info DISM DISM Manager: PID=18528 TID=18716 physical location path: C:\ -...
  6. can someone help me with this dism log i tried to install media future pack but there wa an...

can someone help me with this dism log i tried to install media future pack but there wa an...: 2024-04-22 06:36:36, Info DISM DISM.EXE: Executing command line: "C:\Windows\system32\Dism.exe" /online /add-capability /CapabilityName:Media.MediaFeaturePack~~~~0.0.1.0 2024-04-22 06:36:36, Info DISM DISM Manager: PID=18528 TID=18716 physical location path: C:\ -...
  7. I need install package of microsoft store app,please help

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I need install package of microsoft store app,please help: Microsoft store app not working in my windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-install-package-of-microsoft-store/6b296452-9ebb-43af-af02-daa18f7c88f1
  8. I need install package of microsoft store app,please help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need install package of microsoft store app,please help: Microsoft store app not working in my windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-install-package-of-microsoft-store/6b296452-9ebb-43af-af02-daa18f7c88f1
  9. I need install package of microsoft store app,please help

10. Can Someone help me to install windows 10 or 11 in my pc? i have installed Ubuntu 22 .

Can Someone help me to install windows 10 or 11 in my pc? i have installed Ubuntu 22 .: Can Someone help me to install windows 10 or 11 in my pc? i have installed Ubuntu 22 . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-someone-help-me-to-install-windows-10-or-11-in/8e6d8e12-b101-4a0f-badf-9800802b0194