Windows 10: Help investigate a BSOD

Discus and support Help investigate a BSOD in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; BSOD happened and I lost my unsaved work, would like to know what has happened. Minidump: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ah27DUgBfPB5kme9Ca8myjxGDheU?e=TqmFEz... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Rong Jie, Dec 16, 2020.

1. Rong Jie Win User

Help investigate a BSOD

BSOD happened and I lost my unsaved work, would like to know what has happened.

Minidump: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ah27DUgBfPB5kme9Ca8myjxGDheU?e=TqmFEz

:)

Rong Jie, Dec 16, 2020

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Dec 16, 2020
  3. Ztruker Win User
    Random BSOD while browsing internet

Sorry, Bitdefender is a problem: BSOD BAD_POOL_HEADER - mwac.sys - Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Help - Malwarebytes Forums

Ztruker, Dec 16, 2020
  4. Help investigate a BSOD

Professional Investigator crashes after upgrading to Windows 10

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

Let me help you fixing the issue.

The issue you are facing could be due to the Professional Investigator is not being compatible with Windows 10. However, try installing Professional Investigator in compatibility mode and check. Follow the below steps.

• Right-click on the Professional Investigator setup file and select Properties.

• Select Compatibility tab.

• Check Run this program in Compatibility mode.

• Let the application install and then check the functionality.
    Hope this helps. Post us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Dec 16, 2020
Thema:

Help investigate a BSOD

1. Help investigate a BSOD - Similar Threads - Help investigate BSOD

2. how do I investigate a charge

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I investigate a charge: My credit card is being charge $8.25 monthly by Microsoft. I have a couple MS accounts, but I have looked at all of them and I don't see the source of this charge. Is there a way to track down a charge using the credit card that is being charged? Thanks,Randall C Thomas...
  3. how do I investigate a charge

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how do I investigate a charge: My credit card is being charge $8.25 monthly by Microsoft. I have a couple MS accounts, but I have looked at all of them and I don't see the source of this charge. Is there a way to track down a charge using the credit card that is being charged? Thanks,Randall C Thomas...
  4. BSOD Tcp.sys: can someone help me investigating the dump file?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Tcp.sys: can someone help me investigating the dump file?: Hi,below you will find a link to the mini dump file. I've got a few crashes in the last few days on my Ryzen desktop....I suspect that the issue could be the PSU but I'm not totally sure.Before opening an RMA for the PSU, can someone help me to inspect this...
  5. BSOD Tcp.sys: can someone help me investigating the dump file?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD Tcp.sys: can someone help me investigating the dump file?: Hi,below you will find a link to the mini dump file. I've got a few crashes in the last few days on my Ryzen desktop....I suspect that the issue could be the PSU but I'm not totally sure.Before opening an RMA for the PSU, can someone help me to inspect this...
  6. BSOD Tcp.sys: can someone help me investigating the dump file?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Investigating Spam in Organization

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Investigating Spam in Organization: Hi All I just need to find out if I can trace the user who clicked the spam link within the organisation. [Original Title: Security brigde] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/investigating-spam-in-organization/3839f089-cf4c-44ec-a102-6bf01c25e45c
  8. “Investigate router or access point issues”

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    “Investigate router or access point issues”: First things first here is my hardware and software I am running Windows 10 Home, version 1909 through bootcamp on my 15 inch macbook pro with 64-bit OS. 15.9/16 gb ram available and intel coretm i7-7700hq cpu 2.8 ghz for about a week now I have been struggling with...
  9. Stop Code with Mini-dump for investigation.

Stop Code with Mini-dump for investigation.: Hello - my Windows 10 Pro x64 desktop just BSOD'ed in middle of zoom conference call. My computer is older but has been generally stable over the years. I am familiar with memtest86 and will run it on computer. However, this computer has been stable for years, I suggest...
  10. Can someone help me investigate root cause of BSOD

Can someone help me investigate root cause of BSOD: Hi there I am on Windows 10 and experience BSOD maybe once a day or more. Usually happens immediately after waking up computer from sleep but not always, sometimes it will just happen in the middle of me doing something. Here is my minidump file:...