Windows 10: Help is it a virus

Discus and support Help is it a virus in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; Please help me with this,,,, I cannot see my code when I click on vba editor or on edit code or any of my macros and I am wondering what has happened.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by donnylad, Apr 2, 2019.

1. donnylad Win User

Help is it a virus

Please help me with this,,,, I cannot see my code when I click on vba editor or on edit code or any of my macros and I am wondering what has happened. When I click on vba editor this little window comes up but whatever I click on I don't get to see my code. I have never seen this before.
    Len

Help is it a virus [​IMG]

:)

donnylad, Apr 2, 2019

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Apr 2, 2019
  3. Clean the Virus

Hi,

Virus infection usually happens on a computer when it is exposed to an infected website or removable devices. For us to help you clean the malware on your device, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• Which build and version of Windows are you using?
    • Did you encounter any error messages related to having a virus infection on your device?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest running any available antivirus software on your PC. It would be very helpful to us if you could also provide the result of the antivirus scan process.

Looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, Apr 2, 2019
  4. Help is it a virus

Jsssssssss, Apr 2, 2019
Thema:

Help is it a virus

1. Help is it a virus - Similar Threads - Help virus

2. Virus threat and protection updates never stops scanning. Help.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Virus threat and protection updates never stops scanning. Help.: Virus threat and protection updates never stops scanning. Help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/virus-threat-and-protection-updates-never-stops/2f3b957a-da6d-4558-8656-b80bda2e63b1
  3. Memz Trojan Virus - HELP!

Memz Trojan Virus - HELP!: Hi All, My **** Son has allowed a so called "XBOX Friend" to use teamview on my sons laptop and watched, said friend, install Memz trojan viras and run it. I know what a ****, trusting someone he doesn't know........! I've said it all and he's very embarrassed! Its now...
  4. Malwarebytes Detects 'prefs.js' as a Virus - Help!

Malwarebytes Detects 'prefs.js' as a Virus - Help!: Malwarebytes detects that my prefs.js is a virus. How is this possible? Should I be concerned? What do i do about this? 131327
  5. Malwarebytes Detects 'prefs.js' as a Virus - Help!

in Windows 10 Support
    Malwarebytes Detects 'prefs.js' as a Virus - Help!: Malwarebytes detects that my prefs.js is a virus. How is this possible? Should I be concerned? What do i do about this? 131327
  6. My PC attacked by .REFOLS ransoware virus. Please help me

My PC attacked by .REFOLS ransoware virus. Please help me: [ATTACH] When i found that my PC automatically install malware. I disconnected from internet. But half of my file get encrypted. How can I remove it QUESTION 1: is any chance to remove ransomware virus by format only C:/ drive or i need to clean install OS....
  7. windows 8.1 need help removing virus

windows 8.1 need help removing virus: C:\windows\system32\catroot\{F750E6C3-38EE-11D1-85E5-00C04FC295EE}\Adobe-Flash-For-Windows-Package~31bf3856ad364e35~amd64~~6.3.9600.16384 C:\Windows\System32\catroot2\dberr.txt C:\Windows\WinSxS\Temp\PendingRenames\9f3925df7991d401439c000040079008.atmfd.dll...
  8. please help. I think a virus was downloaded

please help. I think a virus was downloaded: i belive i found it under This PC C:\ local disk \ Persi0.sys 16,000 kb . i think its a virus......... I dont have the admin password . pleasse help. also defender is saying that im missing Your device is missing important security and quality fixes and no threats are...
  9. I've got a virus that is stumping anti-malware software, need help. LiveSetupLdr.exe

I've got a virus that is stumping anti-malware software, need help. LiveSetupLdr.exe: I'm running Win10 of course and I have this issue where when I open up task manager my cpu usage drops from ~90 to ~10 instantaneously, I've read online that this is malware and to back this up when I start up my pc for a split second after booting windows there a command box...
  10. HELP!! Have a werid virus thing going on can;t get rid of it!

HELP!! Have a werid virus thing going on can;t get rid of it!: Hello! I run a business do this is SUPER URGENT!! Out of no where my computer started doing it's own thing. I can't do anything it keeps typing in E=% or =E%Bing sends me to bing but the computer keeps wigging out, I can not describe it I'm sorry. All I know is no matter...