Windows 10: Help is not working--Cannot get a Chat, Call, No way to get a response.

Discus and support Help is not working--Cannot get a Chat, Call, No way to get a response. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I cannot log into the Help function. I cnnot open a chat. I cannot enter a call back. I cannot log into the Microsoft Store. How do you get around... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by KarenWalker2, Jun 12, 2019 at 10:07 AM.

1. Help is not working--Cannot get a Chat, Call, No way to get a response.

I cannot log into the Help function. I cnnot open a chat. I cannot enter a call back. I cannot log into the Microsoft Store. How do you get around the help window to make it work to talk to a person?

:)

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

3. Chat Not Working

Hi,

can you explain in brief , if your chat under the messaging not working then try following it will solve your issue.

Try the following steps as it is mentioned below. Make sure the battery saver option is off before you try this

• Turn of Facebook Chat.
    • Set Chat status to Offline.
    • Go to Settings > Battery Saver option.
    • Turn on Battery saver.
    • Go to Advanced Settings of Battery Saver.
    • Tap on each of the three options there from bottom to top one after another.
    • Come back and turn off the Battery Saver.
    • Restart the phone.
    • Go back to messaging and turn on Facebook Chat.
    • Set chat status to available. Enjoy Help is not working--Cannot get a Chat, Call, No way to get a response. :)
    Hope it will help you..

Krishna Parab, Jun 12, 2019 at 10:10 AM
  4. Help is not working--Cannot get a Chat, Call, No way to get a response.

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Jun 12, 2019 at 10:10 AM
Thema:

Help is not working--Cannot get a Chat, Call, No way to get a response.

1. Help is not working--Cannot get a Chat, Call, No way to get a response. - Similar Threads - Help working Cannot

2. Get Help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Get Help: I get disconnected from a Get Help chat and i wish i can reconnect How do i do that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/get-help/1c757be9-6f0f-4873-84c9-f3b3192dcb44
  3. Get Help not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Get Help not working: Whenever I click Get Help on Windows 10 Pro, it comes out chat page but shuts off, as cannot run, seems blocked. So how to fix this or reset? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/get-help-not-working/89665bd2-cfd5-4f80-9c13-d012746c1b01
  4. Cannot get notifications to work

in Windows 10 Support
    Cannot get notifications to work: Hello, Awhile back notifications suddenly stopped working, I can't remember if it was after an update. Under Settings > System > Notification & actions. I have "Get notification from apps and other senders" enabled and have toggled the switch to on under the app list. Still...
  5. I cannot get my camera to work, please help!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I cannot get my camera to work, please help!: I have gone through every prompt to fix this my computer has given me and I can't figure it out. I keep getting error code: 0xA00F4244<NoCamerasAreAttached> but my lenovo has a web cam built in. I don't have any drivers in my files for it and I am at a loss. Please help!!!...
  6. Help with getting Homegroup to work?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Help with getting Homegroup to work?: My desktop has a MS account and my portable is a local account. I have set my desktop with a Homegroup PW and have chosen what I would like to share with my portable (following the forum's instructional video). However, I do not know how to proceed from here in order to get...
  7. Cannot get Cortana to work at all. Please help.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot get Cortana to work at all. Please help.: Cortana is disabled by company policy. I am signed in with my Microsoft account, and I tried to check all settings that may pertain to Cortana not working. I followed all steps in this post by Howto Geek How to Fix the Message in Windows 10 Can anyone please help? If you...
  8. I cannot get DISM to work! Help please!

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    I cannot get DISM to work! Help please!: Nevermind. A user on another site solved it for me by providing me the correct ISO. 61303
  9. Taskbar Gets In The Way

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar Gets In The Way: I need to position my cursor arrow at the bottom of the screen in order to scroll left and right so that I can see what I am reading or typing (as now) but the taskbar (which I hope to avoid using) keeps jumping up and getting in the way whenever the arrow is near it. Can I...
  10. Cannot get chmod to work

in Windows 10 Support
    Cannot get chmod to work: I'm embarrassed to be asking this, but I need to set /var/www/html and the scripts to have permissions of 775. The install of /var directory as ... d---------. 4 root root 33 Feb 16 10:57 www ... Why is this and what does it mean? If I try to change it or any of the...