Windows 10: Help is not working--Cannot get a Chat, Call, No way to get a response.

Discus and support Help is not working--Cannot get a Chat, Call, No way to get a response. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I cannot log into the Help function. I cnnot open a chat. I cannot enter a call back. I cannot log into the Microsoft Store. How do you get around... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by KarenWalker2, Jun 12, 2019.

1. Help is not working--Cannot get a Chat, Call, No way to get a response.

I cannot log into the Help function. I cnnot open a chat. I cannot enter a call back. I cannot log into the Microsoft Store. How do you get around the help window to make it work to talk to a person?

:)

KarenWalker2, Jun 12, 2019

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jun 12, 2019
  3. Chat Not Working

Hi,

can you explain in brief , if your chat under the messaging not working then try following it will solve your issue.

Try the following steps as it is mentioned below. Make sure the battery saver option is off before you try this

• Turn of Facebook Chat.
    • Set Chat status to Offline.
    • Go to Settings > Battery Saver option.
    • Turn on Battery saver.
    • Go to Advanced Settings of Battery Saver.
    • Tap on each of the three options there from bottom to top one after another.
    • Come back and turn off the Battery Saver.
    • Restart the phone.
    • Go back to messaging and turn on Facebook Chat.
    • Set chat status to available. Enjoy Help is not working--Cannot get a Chat, Call, No way to get a response. :)
    Hope it will help you..

Krishna Parab, Jun 12, 2019
  4. Help is not working--Cannot get a Chat, Call, No way to get a response.

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Jun 12, 2019
Thema:

Help is not working--Cannot get a Chat, Call, No way to get a response.

1. Help is not working--Cannot get a Chat, Call, No way to get a response. - Similar Threads - Help working Cannot

2. get help does not give chat or call option

in Windows 10 Gaming
    get help does not give chat or call option: I am facing problem with surface pro 6, the attached type cover is not responding as expected.issue 1: the mouse pointer is always flickering and not able to locate it in the screen or select any option as i expect.2. there are two HID compliant mouse and HID surface type...
  3. get help does not give chat or call option

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    get help does not give chat or call option: I am facing problem with surface pro 6, the attached type cover is not responding as expected.issue 1: the mouse pointer is always flickering and not able to locate it in the screen or select any option as i expect.2. there are two HID compliant mouse and HID surface type...
  4. get help does not give chat or call option

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Support CHAT in GET HELP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Support CHAT in GET HELP: Having an issue accessing a Microsoft Account on a new machine. The specific issue not covered by any of the articles. Can't get a CHAT started; only gives me the COMMUNITY option...
  6. Support CHAT in GET HELP

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Support CHAT in GET HELP: Having an issue accessing a Microsoft Account on a new machine. The specific issue not covered by any of the articles. Can't get a CHAT started; only gives me the COMMUNITY option...
  7. Get Help App - Weird chat URL?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Get Help App - Weird chat URL?: Hi All-I was trying to get account support, I was directed to use the "Get Help" app. It auto opened from one of the Microsoft websites. I noticed when the chat opened in Microsoft Edge, it was from the URL "https://widget.rave.office.net/chat removing the rest Is this a...
  8. Get Help App - Support Chat Scam?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Get Help App - Support Chat Scam?: LIVE CHAT SCAM: Hello I don't use Reddit that much but I don't know where to turn. Has anyone else been having weird occurrences with Microsoft Live Chat support? I can't tell if it's 100% a scam. The first time I tried was through the Get Help app on the laptop itself. It...
  9. Getting Calls Working in Your Phone

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Getting Calls Working in Your Phone: I saw that calls got rolled out to all users recently, I've been wanting this feature for quite some time. I cannot for the life of me get it to work though. First Versions of things: Windows: 1909 / 18363.628 Your Phone (PC): 1.19122.138.0 Android 9 on a Razer Phone Your...
  10. Get Help not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Get Help not working: Whenever I click Get Help on Windows 10 Pro, it comes out chat page but shuts off, as cannot run, seems blocked. So how to fix this or reset? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/get-help-not-working/89665bd2-cfd5-4f80-9c13-d012746c1b01