Windows 10: [help] Is Real Madrid The Game compatible with Windows 10?

Discus and support [help] Is Real Madrid The Game compatible with Windows 10? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Greetings, *Smile So, i haven't played Real Madrid The Game from Virginplay for a long time. Last time i played it many years ago when my system runs... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by imperator182, Sep 24, 2016.

1. [help] Is Real Madrid The Game compatible with Windows 10?

Greetings, *Smile
    So, i haven't played Real Madrid The Game from Virginplay for a long time. Last time i played it many years ago when my system runs windows Vista. Recently i decided to install it back on my current laptop with windows 10 OS. The install process is running fine. But when i run the game, right when the sreen shows "Press ENTER to start", i can't do anything. I pressed all the keyboard and the game doesn't give any response. No freeze, no "not responding" thing, no error. Music and animation still play, but i can't get through the welcome screen. Since the devs (virginplay) are long dead, i don't know where to ask for help. I hope there's someone here who still play this game and give me some advices, since i don't know where else i could find help. *Sad

:)

imperator182, Sep 24, 2016

2. Movie Maker in Windows 10-Black screen video

Try to updated your windows may this will solve your question because Some video driver have to update ...

Currently working in
    Barcelona vs Real Madrid 3 December live stream
    so not edition more info .. if you still not find your answer kindly comment below so i will help u

iamramshah, Sep 24, 2016
  3. Mike 2015 Win User
    Will Windows 10 be able to play older games/programs?

I just downloaded windows 10. Not real happy lost all my games it does not support older games, I wish I could go back to windows 8 not real happy with windows 10!!!!!!!!

Mike 2015, Sep 24, 2016
Thema:

[help] Is Real Madrid The Game compatible with Windows 10?

1. [help] Is Real Madrid The Game compatible with Windows 10? - Similar Threads - help Real Madrid

2. Playing Game House/ Real Arcarde games on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Playing Game House/ Real Arcarde games on Windows 10: I just had to get my data transferred to a new computer running windows 10. The previous computer contained Windows 10 and played my old games, Gamehouse Super Solitaire, Super Pop n Drop and Super Bounce Out. However for some reason after the transfer of data to the new...
  3. Mod Compatible Games for Windows 10

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Mod Compatible Games for Windows 10: I was wondering if there is some sort of list that has all current games that are Mod Compatible. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mod-compatible-games-for-windows-10/5b135766-1452-4243-96ff-07a444e5d7c1
  4. Game compatibility problems in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Game compatibility problems in Windows 10: I have a lot of old Windows XP PC games I have been trying to run on my new Windows 10 PC. Some install and run fine. Some do not install at all. Some install fine but do not run runtime errors. Is there any way to fix these compatibility issues?...
  5. Old game compatibility with windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Old game compatibility with windows 10: So I wanted to play an old game that I used to play on windows xp(the lord of the rings the battle for the middle-earth). I inserted the cd on an external dvd player or whatever it is. It reads the cd correctly and I installed the program. After installing it I tried running...
  6. Game Compatibility Issue with Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Game Compatibility Issue with Windows 10: So, I've recently installed the game Fallout 3: Game of the Year Edition on my PC with Windows 10 Pro. It is an older game from 2008 and each time I try to start a new game from the main menu, the game crashes to my desktop. I then followed the advice from the Windows 10...
  7. Classic games not compatible with Windows 10?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Classic games not compatible with Windows 10?: Where can I find a list of games that don't work with Windows 10? I've spent hours trying to get a popular old game to work, researched all the answers, did it all, and still nothing works. The compatibility troubleshooter wont even test the programs when hit "test program"...
  8. Games compatible with windows 10 (1809)

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games compatible with windows 10 (1809): Does anyone know if the following games are compatible with Windows 10 (version 1809) Grand theft Auto San Andreas (CD version) along with the san andreas multiplayer game Flight simulator X (comes with 3 discs including the acceleration pack) I did some research on both of...
  9. Game not compatible with windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Game not compatible with windows 10: I bought a couple games and didn't realize they were for "Windows 2000/XP/Windows Vista (only)". Is there any way I can get around this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/game-not-compatible-with-windows-10/fbf294c1-f1fa-4c33-a7f4-66be7acb21fc
  10. Games compatible with windows 10 (1809)

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Games compatible with windows 10 (1809): Does anyone know if the following games are compatible with Windows 10 (version 1809) Grand theft Auto San Andreas (CD version) along with the san andreas multiplayer game Flight simulator X (comes with 3 discs including the acceleration pack) I did some research on both of...